X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay guys I'm back, but in a few hours I might have to go for quite some time today due to some errands. But I'll try to post where I can.

Comment

Guys I'm Back and HOLY CRAP! THE IC! SO MANY POSTS! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

This is an amazing turnout, really! Hmm... I have an idea for a post.

Comment

Sara needs someone to post with, be it DCERT, neutral or corrupt
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It will come soon, Kristia. Just wait.

@ Wriggle
          Yes I know Nitro's at a club. But Austin doesn't. Which brings me to my next question: does Nitro have a cellphone?

Comment

@Wonder

Wonder you are also needed in ATWAG with Vogin, and Henir's Time and Space!

Comment

No one tells me how I'm needed and I can't exactly check right now. Especially with Volgin. I lost him in the shite ton of pages.

Comment

@Wonder

S1 and I have said so a few times in the RP General in the past. I also wasn't trying to come off as harsh or mean or anything.

Comment

I know. But I meant like what were the last posts which require me?

Comment

Oh. Well if you give me some time I will try and gather them, but unfortunately I will be leaving soon for some errands that might just take a few hours if not half the day.

Comment

In Henir´s time and space, Jack and the beast duo are heading to the second floor of the hospital to obtain the medical kits from the storage/medicine room
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Check the RP Checklists thread for Volgin's post. Just look at my post and find Daniel. There's a link to the post in ATWAG.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Making ATWAG post here. Will post in IC once it's done.

Clockwork Terminal

"The armor should be able to handle it. It will take a little bit, but it will adjust.", Takoizu said to the Higher Power as she stepped into the elevator with him.

"So what should we expect from him when we go down there? Do you think he has any tricks up his sleeves?", Takoizu asked as she turned to look at the Higher Power, a little curiosity emanating from her voice.

Chris and Claire's Sleeping Quarters - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Just then, at the very moment Chris pressed the black button on the knife, a burst of blue plasma erupted around the blade of the knife with a loud hiss.

*Psssshhhh*

Reactor Labs - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

"See you there.", Dr. Neuman said to Chung as he gave a light wave.

After Chung left the room, Dr. Neuman grabbed the damaged circuit board from the ground and placed it on the table. It was a shame that he had damaged the sensitive piece of equipment when he was trying to install it, but he could probably get it repaired pretty quickly with the use of nanobots.

Just then, Dr. Neuman opened up one of the drawers on one of the many tables and pulled out a silver canister. After that, he then walked over to the damaged hardware resting on the workbench, opened up the canister, and poured a small amount of what appeared to be a dust/liquid substance, the nanomachines. Just then, Neuman picked up a data pad, typed in some instructions for the nanomachines to follow, and after that, he placed his lab equipment down and left the room.

Armor Technologies Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

After a few brief moments, the scientist in front of Lily spoke up.

"Okay, all done. All the armor's higher functions should be fully operational. Unlike the older update to your suit, thus one should tap into the armor's true potential, letting you move faster, stronger, recact faster, and tougher. In fact, with it, you could probably go toe-to-toe with a SPARTAN-II.", the scientist said, adding a remark at the end that brought a small smirk on his face.

"Really?", Lily asked the scientist in a half impressed, half quizzical tone, as if what he said was an exaggeration.

"Yep. With this armor, you could lift a tank, and that's on the armor's default strength parameters. Not only that, we even added the ability to dash and use a 'ground pound' of sorts. You'll get to try it out soon enough."

"Can't wait.", Lily said to the scientist.

Streets of London

Jack was a little surprised by what Eve said. When did a mechanical humanoid ever complain that they were tired? Why was it that she just now wanted to walk rather than fly when Jack opted out from carrying the boy's doll sister? Jack was just a split second away from shooting down Eve's request, but then he remembered how she proved to be of great help today. Jack did not want to just walk, but at the same time, he knew that he owed her for fixing his armor, as well as providing Intel on the previous engagement. Though he did not want to, Jack begrudgingly relented and decided to walk, though not without at least asking a question.

[color=firebrick]"You're tired? I thought machines don't get tired.", Jack said to Eve in a mostly emotionless tone, only giving the faintest signs of annoyance. Of course despite that, it seemed as if he was going to give Eve what she wanted.
                          Last edited by S121; 02-19-2015, 05:33 AM.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'M BACK!!!

EDIT:

Dammit. Too tired to do anything. Body is sore. Need to sleep. Goodnight guys.
                            Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-16-2015, 09:31 PM.

Comment

MY MIND

IT'S BLOWN TO BITS AND PIECES

HELP
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

ask where, maybe we can help

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X