• Show
Clear All

@ S1

No insulation? oh that's fun...not.

Anyway I was just thinking about Albedo and what would kill him
    So first I'm like...
    "He can't die because he regenerates too quickly."
    Then I was like...
    "He really can't die because even if you scattered his particles he would be able to still regenerate."
    Then I remembered Yukari and the other reality benders.

Comment

@Cucoo

How I see it, he's essentially immune to all methods from his realm and to ones similar to them. As for magic, like death magic or some haxy stuff like boundary manipulation, things get into the grey and black area, where it becomes more likely that they will be able to kill him. In the end, I come to the same conclusion as you. It can only really be determined on a case-by-case basis.

@Wriggle

I found WiFi and listened to the song you wanted to base a character off of. I like it.

What is the song about? Also, I think I might like another genre of music now. I don't know why, but it gives off an almost cinematic feel. I can't quite explain it. You know what I mean, right?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

yeah. It's now going to be a case of figuring out a scenario that would make Albedo live long enough and give him a substantial enough role before we do kill him. Because it will be really easy to do...

Comment

@everyone

Back from work.

@Cucoo

Hmm... Do you have anything in mind? I might have something, but I want to hear your idea first.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

welcome to the time of the night, where the humans stay in the dream world
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

and when Youkais tread the roads.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Funny you say that, none of the people I work with think I'm human. XD

Would you like to know why?
                sigpic

Comment

because you are actually our dear spartan soldier?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yea... kinda.

They've taken to giving me nicknames such as "Ten Guys", "Superman", "Hulk", and "The Strongest Man on Earth".

Today, I moved what had to be 250-300 lbs
                    of toilet paper and wood (a pallet with toilet paper) and picked it up to my waist, just so I could get to the pallet underneath it. They usually use an electrically powered machine to do that kind of stuff. We couldn't find anyone certified to use the machine, so I asked someone to lift one side while I took care of the other side. The guy couldn't move it up a single inch, but then I lifted the entire thing up and placed it on the ground.
                    sigpic

Comment

let me get this straight.

You lifted something that usually needs one of those lift carts by yourself. Utsuh, you are a strong person, no wonder they call you superman, what about your spin though? You did lift it properly, right?

Spoiler:

Comment

Are you one of the Avengers?
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well that's the strange thing. I can lift things with my back that would seriously injure most people.

I lifted the pallet with my legs, but also used my back to make sure I didn't fall forward and damage the stuff on the pallet.

The funny thing is, when I started working here, they always said that I was going to throw out my back. Eventually, I got tired of it, So I grabbed a pallet with some cardboard on it, bent my spine backwards until I was on the verge of losing my balance and falling on the back of my head, then started jumping up and down with that weight, just to prove a point. After that, They have often taken advantage of the fact that I'm strong. If they need to move a pallet, but there's not enough space to get a pallet Jack, I grab it with my hands and push/drag the pallet with all the stuff on it. (I've also had some embarrassing case's where I will grab a pallet on its edges, and the wood breaks apart in my grip, causing me to rip off chunks of wood, but that might just be structural weaknesses in the wood.)

@Wriggle

No, just a natural-born SPARTAN. No augmentations needed here.
                          sigpic

Comment

well, the worrywart part of my mind will keep asking for your well being, it is interesting and fine to be able to du such things, but don´t tempt your limits

I wouldn´t be surprised if you have a secret armor hidden in your room though XD

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

No worries.

Trust me, every time I lift something heavy, I'm always sure to keep my limits in mind. I have had cases where something was too heavy for me to move, and I opted to use a machine instead. I will admit, I love to constantly test and push the very boundaries of what I'm capable of, but I promise you that I'll come back in one be piece.

As for the armor, I did try to make some before. XD
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok then, because if something happened to you, I pray for the people who have to carry you, for what I understand, you are quite a big person and people like us can be hard to be moved by others haha

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X