X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
    Im not gonna ask why enjoyable is in "".
    "Yet I´ll answer, in simple words, the kids are either douches or assholes, but the parents simply dumped them in my porch and left with 200 MXN, they actually thought I could feed those wormholes for a week with just that.

But luckily, I will send them back with a simple reason/getaway, my grandfather, I´m visiting him this Wednesday, and he hates those kids.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I WILL GIVE COOKIES TO WHOEVER READS THE FUNNY LINES IN MY LAST TWO CHAPTER POSTS

NOTICE MAH JOKES, SENPAI
      NOTICE THEM

*Brandishes axe*

Comment

still waiting to see your dudes notice heaven, lol
        Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
        "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

That'll be after the Hunteri relocate from Nexion to Helios. If you read Chapter 4 you'll see how it goes.

EDIT: that moment when I remember there's other Hunteri that could be arriving in system.

Comment

S1, got a question. You're familiar with the BGB (binary glitch bullet)'s effects, correct? Do you think it would affect armor at all?

Plus, making new rp. This one is based on Ghouls.

Comment

@Wonder

Probably not. Unlike hitting a living object, you're hitting a sheet of leather/metal/plastic/etc.

What did you mean?
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Kristia just a heads up in ATWAG, but Pyramid Head hasn't even attacked yet. He's not that fast at all really... (actually kinda slow especially with such a large knife.)

Just a heads up though.

Comment

Really sorry if I'm sounding impatient, but... who are we waiting on for IP?

Comment

@Wonder

I know I need to post for Wriggle.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Wonder
                      Kristia and Sustic's character needs to respond to the fact that they're eating dinner now.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, I am officially so desperate to fly I got a quadcopter.
                        5 minutes of flying
                        30 minutes of charging

Fricten Deivi'pa.

Comment

Putting this here since I'm going to get off the pc soon

Spoiler:

Girls' Dormitories | Trinity Soul University

Cecilia smiled before seeing a familiar figure running up to her. "Ah, Lynne! I'm sorry you had to sit here by yourself... I kinda wandered off without you!" The brunette hugged her friend back, smiling before blinking. "Oh right, so Sephiroth, this is my room mate Lynne! She can't speak but she can draw extremely well!" She let go of Lynne, smiling. "And Lynne, this is Sephorith. I kinda bumped into her while wandering. Ah, but, let's all go out to get lunch! I'll go get my purse, since it has my cards in it! I'll be right back, okay~?" She waved cheerfully as she jogged lightly to her dorm room, going inside and grabbing her purse and stuff. 'Ah, I hope we can all be good friends,' Cecilia thought to herself, smiling as she sat down on her bed. “Uwah, Sephorith looks so cute… I don’t even know if this is how love starts but maybe it is? I’ll have to get changed into one of my cuter outfits then! I-if I’m really in love, I’ll have to do my very best to impress her!” The short girl started looking through all her stuff, trying to pick the correct dress. “It can’t been too revealing…” she muttered, tossing aside a dress with a low neck line. “Aha! This one should be perfect. And I’ll have to let my hair down and everything! Oooh, I’m going to look so cute!” Changing into the dress, she blushed, pulling it over her head. “What if she doesn’t like me? What do I do then? Even books can’t prepare me for that, I guess..” The dress was a light blue with puffy short sleeves. The top had a frilly look to it with a bow on the back of her neck that’s ribbon tied around her neck. “Ah, the stockings… I’ll wear the sheer ones. They’re the cutest with this dress!” Pulling on her stockings, Cecilia let her hair down. Her hair down was mostly straight until the end, where it became wavy. Running a brush through her hair, she sighed a little. “I wonder if those two will get along, I really hope so…” Adding the final touch, she put a light blue bow clip to hold back some of her bangs. Looking in the mirror, Cecilia smiled at her outfit. “It looks just like the ones in the lolita magazines I would get treated to. I’m so happy for that. I hope she likes this outfit and finds it cute…”

Comment

I HAVE TO FUCKING WORK FROM 8:15 TO 7:15 TOMORROW THIS IS LITERALLY MY FIFTH FUCKING DAY ON THE JOB. THEY SAID THEY HAD A HARD TIME GIVING ME HOURS LAST WEEK SO THEY WANTED TO MAKE SURE I GOT MY HOURS BULL FUCKING SHIT THERE'S NO REASON I NEED TO WORK 11 HOURS IN ONE DAY GOD DAMN
                            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@everyone

Ok, so I'm off today, so I can post extensively again...

Right after I get a little bit of shuteye. I've been awake for TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW, just to figure out some EG app related stuff, but all is well now. Nighty night... good morning. -_- <zzzzzz
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

One of the rare cases I don´t like much my work as a babysitter, newborns are the hardest
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X