Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... I came too late...

Comment

Thank you for evidencing that you do not pay attention to what's going on. :|

ETERNAL GALAXY - INTERMISSION IS THE CURRENT IC
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Also Kristia if you are reading this you are apparently VERY needed in Palace for EG.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

I've been busy galaxy started to take off without me and I lost track of events, same with TSU. I do have a life outside of rping (not saying you don't, just saying I do)

Comment

Literally every other week you come in here asking for a rundown of what's been going on. Is it really that hard to take like half an hour at the end of your day to read up on the days happenings? I work two jobs and manage to find plenty of time to post, let alone just read

Comment

I honestly have to agree with Kilel on this one, you come in once in a blue moon asking for rundown every single time, and when we're courteous enough to tell you, you don't even post in half of the RPs, and the RPs that you DO post for, you make such a half-ass job out of it it's cringe-worthy.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

It does get really annoying. If youre so busy that you cant find time to keep up, then why do you bother if you cant spare time for it? If youre interested enough to stay involved, why can you only find time to even make an attempt to do so once every two weeks? EG has been in intermission for TWO MONTHS and youve only just now realized it. Even Aria, someone i just met a couple weeks ago and recruited to rp with us, has been more active than you have since i came back in september.

Comment

Exxuse me, february

Comment

Kristia you still need to fix your post in ATWAG as Pyramid Head has never attacked yet. It's just a minor fix. He was just too far down the hall (and moves too slowly) to catch up to the trio to attack so early.

Comment

gah ok, give me a moment

EDIT: and the post has been edited
                      Last edited by Kristia; 07-24-2015, 08:47 PM.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

O yeah Kristia in ATWAG with your post with Midna... did you get your location tag messed up? Isn't it supposed to be Washington D.C.?

Just asking.

Comment

And that curious mistake has been corrected
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay I really need people to give their feedback on this.

Spoiler:

Have there ever been a point in time where you question, "Wow, all the roleplays in this community is SOOO uptight and serious."

No?

At least I have. A lot of times.

I'm in a creative mood right now, and I wanted to know if you guys would be interested in a Comedy Action RP that takes place in modern day time period. Unlike all the other RPs we have that are all dark and formal with bunch of serious characters who look like they don't know how to have fun, this RP's mood is going to be vibrant and fun. All the characters are going to be fun and polychromatic. There are going to be battles, but those battles are going to be the only thing that are serious.

The purpose of this RP is to make people go back to the old RP days where every post was made for fun without fear of backlashes and criticisms. I, at least, felt like I was being too cautious with my posts recently: asking myself "Does this make sense" or "Would I be ruining someone else's plan by posting this?" Even when writing an app, I ask myself if the image I'm using is appropriate and things like that. That being said, in this RP, you will not have to worry about making a serious character; in fact, I will deny your application if I don't find your character fun.

More details will be given by request, but I need to know the two things:

1) Are you interested?
                            2) Are there any subgenre you want to add? (Slice-of-life, school/academy, etc)
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I mean.. I'd be willing to give it a shot, yeah.

Comment

@wriggs
                                *muffled derping in the distance*

Can it be a story that takes place a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away where a group of Pokemon trainers on a quest to be the very best *starts playing Pokemon theme*
                                Like no one ever was.
                                To thwart eggman is their real test,
                                To break him is their cause.

They will travel across the land,
                                Searching for the Master Sword.
                                They will use it to to understand
                                How to destroy the Death Star.

Blablabla (gotta destroy it all)
                                They know it's their destiny
                                Blablabla, oh, they have no plan, on how to stop the Flood.

Blablabla (gotta destroy it all)
                                Their derping will kill Plegians
                                You Fus Ro and they'll Ro Dah
                                (Blaaaablaaablaaaa) Gotta wreck it all~

*drops mic, walks out*
                                *derping externally*

Comment

Working...
                                X