X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok this is it, this is the last time I'll be on officially to update RPs in the IC.

Oh and S121, I just happened to notice in EG you mentioned G-Forces in your last combat simulation post...
    If yer talking about G-Forces affecting the occupants, that was eliminated with G-diffusers, which diffuses the effect of G-forces to the point where a pilot wouldn't feel it. Aion is one of the only pilots alive that decided to stick with G-dampeners...which is obviously weaker than G-Diffusers.

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh well, at least John still has an edge with his reaction time, right?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

right
        I'll update the battle scene on all fronts there...and then I just need SUSTIC to update then I can update his end then You all can update to that and I can rest easy....

Comment

Le "I'm back / what did I miss" question.

Comment

@ Major

Let's see...uhm
            I went ahead and just opened the IC of AtWaG with a generic starter with a what time is it sort of thing along with the summary you had.
            I need to update the OP of AtWaG OOC before I force myself into not being here due to Finals...
            and...that's all I can think of atm...

Comment

Good, Cucco. You would have been my first choice to lead the RP.

Comment

=w= yeaaa.....
                well Honestly I'm just trying to organize things in such a manner so that in case of "We are preparing for a Season III" everything would be set, Legacy characters would not need much in terms of having to make apps, a summary of everything of Season II would be made before we're even done, and everything would be a smooth transition.
                That's all I'm doing.
                ...now getting everyone to pull their weight on that...because everyone doesn't give a damn about these nitpick organization things....will probably not go through =w=...

Anyway, oh and S121, you got sloppy on your last two apps on labeling where they're from.
                if they're OCs, put that.

@ Wriggle

You had apps right? Mind givin me a link to em so I can find em again?
                need to add them to the OP list.
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-01-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                  OOC post 190. Currently on my phone so I can't post the entire urls and stuff.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Ah ok I'll get on that then, ignore my last OOC post then

Comment

Unforgivable. Get out of ma face

It's fine.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry guys. I'm still working on that last damn Deadly Chaser quest... I've been on it for a few hours now, and I only need 1 MORE ITEM LEFT FOR THE QUEST!

Also Wriggle I sent you a Ring of Restraint which should be useful for magic and stuff for your Aisha.

Comment

SUSTIC~~~

QUICK~
                          I NEEDZ THAT UPDATE IN EG~
                          I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REST EASY WITHOUT IT~

Also, I need everyone to check me to make sure I got everyone on the archives and their character list correct in the OP of the AtWaG OOC.

Comment

Ooooh

sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

SORRY BUT I NEED TO THINK OF A POST!!! >-<

Also I am now a Deadly Chaser!!!

@Wriggle

It also gives you some Darkness Resistance, but it reduces physical attack and defense so... yea... at least you get +70 magical attack.

Comment

I mean I have Mana Shield anyway.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X