• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Wriggs

I would give people a month.
    Also
    Rule 15.

Real Life is a bitch and then ya die.
    As much as I understand what you're doing, It's...inconsiderate for those that have an extremely busy life and can't really be on.
    For example, Right now Neo was incredibly active but now isn't. And if I had gone on my 2 week leave, then what?
    Too many loopholes in what you have currently.

EDIT: I might adapt a version that says a month, and then you're hunted down. But not ban. Also the characters will be like the way the remi care works, they'll become available to be claimed.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 12:19 PM.

Comment

You're implying that I don't have a life?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

I'm implying that some people have busier...I had a friend (who had the exact same name except his middle name) who basically lived, breathed, ate, sleeped school work. I wish I was that capable =w=...
        Also my ninja edit says what I think should be
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Hey guys I'm back.

@Wriggle

I'm sorry I haven't been on. I've been busy with family due to holidays, and a few other things IRL.

Either way I did ask for a recap for your Pokemon RP before I would make a post, but it seemed as though you were either too busy to do so or completely ignored me. Once I get a freaking recap I will make a post there.

Also Cucoo I'll try and make a post in your RP sometime today. Please remember try is the key word in that post.

Comment

For me it's fine cause I understand holiday reasons

Also @ Wriggs
            How about this
            Draft of Rule 16: RPers that do not post in the IC of their participating RPs within 31 days, except under stated reason as to why they are not active, will result in their characters being available to be claimed by the other RPers in order to advance the plot. -insert more clauses when I'm thinking better on how to close loopholes-

Comment

@Neo
              I timeskipped. Assume Phantom won the battle, spent the night in the wilderness, and is in Accumula town.

I don't care if you post. I'm gonna be gone for an hour to cool my head off.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle

Peace, matey.

....also I just realized...

why am I creating the amendments like general rules? =w=;; Gods I gotta get me head in a smaller world...

Also I realized I don't have a rule section in EG...

meh...
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 12:40 PM.

Comment

@ Wriggs

Oh and actually...

Rule 7.

It doesn't have a specific definition so...
                  Let's give it something.

amendment 16 to AtWaG coming up.

Comment

Ok how does this sound?
                    16. This applies to Rule 7. | A user that does not post in the IC in 7 days, regardless of posts in OOC, will earn a "slowpoke" strike on their record. If the user does not post in either IC or OOC in 31 days of their last IC post, then they earn an "Inactive" strike on their record.
                    Strikes reset after a post in the IC.
                    After either 4 consecutive "slowpoke" strikes or 1 "Inactive" strike, then the characters controlled by the user will be available to be controlled. after 8 "slowpoke" strikes or 2 "Inactive Strikes, then the characters can be claimed by other users.
                    However, if the offending user of Rule 7 declares they will be inactive, then strikes will not be accumulated for the duration declared.
                    So in a sense this is the consequence part for Rule 7...
                    Spoiler:

Obviously it's lax cause of the reset clause.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

I am now officially awake. No more falling asleep.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye, mind if ye do me a quick favor and critique any of the amendments I've been adding in AtWaG? The last two in particular which were just added...

tbe
                        @ everyone.

critique time, go through the rules of AtWaG and give yer opinions on them.

Rule 16 is a system Rule that Idk about...
                        Rule 17 is just a common sense rule that writes down the unwritten and implied.
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Hey guys I'm back.

@Cucoo

I looked over the rules and personally I think they are fine. The only little nitpick I have is rule 17 when we have a mystery character (like say the one that sent the Crow Rider after Isaac and Rena and reset time in the area of the battle so things look normal as though it didn't happen.) This mystery character will only appear in the background to deliver a quick line before disappearing until the point in the plot where I plan to fully introduce him with an application (even then he will only appear every now and then as a background character or when he is needed.) I plan for this character to be mostly a mystery until that point in the plot...

Do I still need to make an app for him?

Comment

@Cucoo

I think it's fairly fair. The only time it might not be good is if someone forgets to post that they will be gone, or if they goes on a surprise vacation and are not able to get on a computer.

We would need to get everyone into the habit of stating how long they will be gone if they aren't planning on coming back for some time. I don't see anything that wouldn't make it work, so hopefully it does. It will at least get people to post information on how long they will be gone.

What's rule 17? You never posted it on here, did you? I only see rule 16 and an amendment.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ SUS

My "screen watching" analogy...
                              sh*t...
                              but wait, didn't ya say it was Glaive?
                              If it's not then I would say...
                              I don't know...
                              Of course I was a clever b*stard with Plot Twist #2 and have already prepared the app for it but nobody knows~
                              So I think it's best to make the app but do it out of context of your plot.

@ S121

it's in the OP of AtWaG, it basically states the obvious implication of rule 12.

EDIT:
                              Rule 17 needs something more...it's too limiting...
                              Because trash mobs...eh...
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I HINTED that it was Glaive... but I guess my hint was a little more than obvious -_-;;

Comment

Working...
                                X