Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just realized...
    @TRXD
    Where ya want ACO to drop off Cole and Flan?

Comment

@Cucoo
      I thought you were going to take them somewhere like some major city or an ACO compound. I didn't even think I'd have any say in where they would go.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

WRAITH would sooner drop ya in the middle of nowhere than take ye in.
        If there's anything near Russia ya want to put them, say so and Ill drop em off near it.

Maybe the coast of China...somewhere close to Japan?
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-20-2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo
          Well, it appears that my original plan might come back albeit with the slight divergence known as ACO Inhibitor Toxin. As far as I know, there isn't any significant place that the duo could visit in Russia. Maybe somewhere in the forests south of St. Petersburg?

Also, I'm thinking of giving Cole and Flandre a team name for the fun of it. It won't be anything significant. I'm just bored and wanted to give the duo a name. I'm thinking either a simple name like Scarlet Lightning or a clever one like Nimbus Excidio. What do you guys think?
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Europe or Japan?
            Also in a few days in the RP they'll start to feel sick and their abilities will fade.

Comment

@Cucoo
              Oh. I thought it was going to be IN Russia. Well, in that case. It'll have to be... Hmm... London, maybe?

Also, I've been noticing that this seems like a massive dick move on your half. Seeing as both my main and other major character are to suffer from Inhibitor Toxin. I just hope that my characters will find a way to overcome this. But then again, it might just be karma for f*cking with Wriggle's deal, stirring up controversy, and several other things.

Comment

@TRXD
                London?
                ...excellent.

No im just kinda temporarily using you to kickstart the conflict between characters and ACO.
                I'll coordinate it so that the Daughter of John and Yukari will have the antidote. By the time it kicks in fully itll be gone.

In other words:
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-20-2013, 07:12 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

How strong do you think a Youkai would be? They are said to be able to lift many times more than a Human can, but they don't state how much, or even a number to go by.

How high do you think a Greater Youkai's lifting capacity would be?
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Eh, lets do simple numbers.
                    Human x5 for strength should be reasonable...considering Oni are even stronger...

And If Yukari was as strong as John...their children...
                    That wouldn't work for what I intended with the son to have less strength...maybe recessive genes...

Edit: maybe the son doesn't inherit the modified genes of John and more the regular Human?

Comment

@Cucoo
                      Well, where else were they gonna go? May as well go and let them meet other characters. Since a lot of the legacy characters are in the SDM they are going to find out about Flandre's status sooner or later. (I know what Wriggle is going to do. I can predict a lot of things.)

Comment

@TRXD + S121

Prometheus Labs will discover the first victims of ACO eventually, I believe...

@S121
                        Oh and could ya do me a favor later on in the London arc to have Six find out where Robin's daughter is?

Comment

@Cucoo

Oni are able to destroy entire mountains with their fists.

"It is said that she possesses an abnormal level of superhuman strength. According to Suika Ibuki, another oni, "She's weaker than me in magical powers, but she may be stronger than me physically."(*1) Although this is just a rumor, it is said that her supernatural strength is of the level where her footsteps alone are enough to make a building near by collapse." -Wiki
                          http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Symposi...uugi_Hoshiguma

"She is possessed of enormous strength, and boasts that if she wanted to, she could tear down the Mountain of Youkai by herself." -Wiki
                          http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Perfect...o:_Suika_Ibuki

Also, no problem about Morrigan. I'll have him figure it out sometime soon. Just tell me when, and I'll try to get it working.

And yes, Prometheus Labs actually fought PALADIN. Six did, and that's when he'll get introduced, as he returns home from the fight.
                          Last edited by S121; 12-20-2013, 07:35 PM.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

I FINALLY GOT ZERO'S APP FINISHED THANK GOD.

Comment

I want to have vacations.. stupid work and school paper stuff

if you guys need help with Yuugi, I can speak for her

on another note, for what I know, spartans are sterile, isn´t that in the cannon? just curiosity

anyways I got to go because I got two things: School stuff (going to crush secretary´s skull if she loops the same stuff) and a relaxing dinner with my partner

cya ^^
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

Actually, Spartan-IIs are the only ones with their sexual drives being suppressed, due to their Catalytic Thyroid Implants, but I'm sure Yukari can negate John's implant and get it started again with her boundary powers.

HAHA! Yukari doesn't have to worry about John looking at other women! XD
                                Last edited by S121; 12-20-2013, 08:13 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X