X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sector 2 - Prometheus Labs - London | Night
    The question hit Cole directly on the head. The two of them had not eaten at all today and only now was Cole feeling it. Furthermore, neither of the two had a place to stay. Initially, Cole was thinking of resting out in the wilderness if he did escape from Organisation XIII. But now that he had Flandre on his side, and with the ACO on his back, Cole couldn't simply rest out in the open.
    "Erm... We haven't eaten at all today and we... don't have a place to stay." Cole answered with a nervous laugh.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Sector 2 - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

"Very well. Follow me to the Mess Hall.", the crimson SPARTAN said to Cole and Flandre.

Mess Hall - Sector 3 - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

After a few moire minutes of walking, the female SPARTAN led Cole and Flandre to the Mess Hall. As the double doors at the entrance opened, many SPARTANS could be seen eating, talking, and walking around. Many of them had their helmets off, revealing people beneath those 1,000 pound suits of armor.

"We're here. Before you go and eat, I'll need to show you how to operate the food materializer.", the female SPARTAN said as she pointed at a device near the back of the room.

In the back of the room was a few machines that looked like large, white refrigerators, only instead of having doors, these strange white boxes had a section hollowed out with what appeared to be a laser at the top of the space, as well as a hologram touchscreen to the side.
      Last edited by S121; 01-13-2014, 02:31 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

As Cole and Flandre arrived at the mess hall, they noticed the number of armoured people present within this room. At this point, it was obvious that it wasn't just the guards that wore armour. This entire place seemed like a military complex more than anything and that these people were soldiers. But if they are soldiers, what are they fighting for?
        Cole then noticed the large machines at the back of the room. Whatever they were, they seemed to be what provide the people with food.
        "Food materializer, huh? Does that do what I think it does?" Cole asked the armoured female.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

"Yea. Just place a plate on the space provided, select what food you want from the holographic screen, and wait as the laser turns your food from data to matter.", the female SPARTAN said to Cole.

"If you have any questions feel free to ask us. If you need me to guide you to a specific place, just ask around for me. Just tell them you're looking for Alice-258.", the crimson SPARTAN added before she turned around and started to leave.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Nitori's House

Otori was posing impatiently.

"Dammit, where are you John? We never know when they'll meet..."

Comment

Nitori's House - Youkai Mountain - Gensokyo | Day

All of a sudden, a Corridor of Darkness opened up right in front of Otori and John walked out.

"Do you mind telling me what's going on?", John asked in a serious tone as the corridor of Darkness closed behind him.
              sigpic

Comment

Nitori's House

"On the way. Long story short, someone's after her and I forgot to tell her something very important."

Comment

Nitori's House - Youkai Mountain - Gensokyo | Day

"Okay, follow me!", John said as he created another Corridor of Darkness and jumped inside.

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Day

As soon as the Corridor of Darkness opened up, John quickly walked out and looked around for Takoizu.

"Takoizu? Takoizu?", John called out as he walked throughout the house.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Leave it to me."

Otori pulled out a device.

"... What the hell? The sensor says she's quite ways from here... In the forest?! This may be wise than I thought, John, into the woods, that way, now! Sorry to yell, but this is urgent."

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Day

As John entered the living room to meet up with Otori, John noticed that Takoizu's helmet was laying on the floor next to the couch. Without wasting any time, John walked over to the helmet and picked it up.

"Damn.", John uttered as he stared into the visor.

After placing the helmet on the coffee table, John closed his Corridor of Darkness and opened up a new one.

"Come on.", John said to Otori in an urgent tone as he quickly walked through the portal.

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo | Day

John didn't place his Corridor of Darkness in the exact area, due to him being in a hurry, but it got him close enough. John stepped out of the Corridor of Darkness and onto a dirt road that was frequently used in the forest.

"Takoizu!", John called out, but got no answer.
                      sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo

"Hmm? What's going on outside?"

A green haired girl wearing a casual hoodie with sweatpants asked John. Next to her stood a tall silver-haired lady with a missing arm. John immediately recognized Eirin, but probably had to spend a second or two to realize that the other was Wriggle. Around her neck was a really expensive headphones labeled with a red R enscribed on it. Where did she get that, John could only guess.

"Oh, hello John." Eirin greeted John. "What are you doing at this time of day?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Even though John was wearing armor, it was evident that he was in a state of emergency. John quickly looked at Eirin, but didn't quite recognize Wriggle until a split second after, due to her various accessories and clothing. Of course, none of that mattered, or even really registered to John.

"Hi, Eirin. Have you seen a girl about this tall, wears black armor, and has turquoise eyes?", John asked Eirin in a somewhat urgent tone as he raised his hand to where Takoizu would stand at if she were with them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic

"The sensor says we're getting closer... Eirin, was there another man here? A stranger? He's tall and has a mask, you can't miss him."

Comment

"Takoizu..." A voice of a man was faint in the girl's ears. "Can you hear me?"
                              Kneeling next to Takoizu's body was a man with white hair and grey eyes wearing grey-blue, white, and purple clothes. Takoizu's wounds were mere scars now.

In the skies above the approaching group was a strange beast that resembled a dragon-like bird. It let out a roar as it glided high above the forest.

Santa Cruz - California - Church Catacombs

"How far down do ya think this goes...I didn't get a good look at it so I wasn't able to take the range..." The sniper said, staying close behind the huntress as she led the way forward. "Oh and, your thoughts on what's causing this?"
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-13-2014, 10:13 PM.

Comment

"Takoizu... Can you hear me?"

almost immediately, Takoizu's eyes eased open, but then quickly shut as the sunlight temporarily blinded her. The sun wasn't completely visible with the trees of the forest in its way, but from what Takoizu could gather, it was about 2 or 3 PM.

(Wait, 2 or 3 PM?), Takoizu thought, confused by her sudden ability to regenerate within less than an hour.

Usually, it would take Takoizu at least a couple of hours to regenerate from being brutally killed in such a manner. If that was the case, then did someone intervene? Wanting answers, Takoizu forced herself to sit up, even though she felt a skull-splitting headache and dizzy.

"What? W-why am I up so soon?", Takoizu asked the voice, opening her eyes ever so slightly to catch a faint outline of the person she was speaking to.

It would be a short while before Takoizu's senses would adjust and revert back to their original behavior. After all, most of them were destroyed or heavily by twelve .525 magnum rounds through her skull.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X