X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa Cruz - Church Catacombs - California

"That sums up the current status quo..." The sniper followed closely behind. "Now it's just a question of solving the problem and put an end to the 'collateral damage.' I just hope people wake up before someone gets some crazy idea like mass extermination, ya know? Kinda like what Einstein said...We won't know what weapons the next world war will be fought with...but the one after will be fought with sticks and stones." He sighed. "Sh*t's going to hell and we're staring death in the eye...or would be if he didn't get killed back there. Anyway, what's we got around this here corner?"

Comment

Church Catacombs

The Huntress simply shrugged and continued down the staircase.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nitori's House

Otori knew his cover was blown. He reverted back to his original voice. "Listen, this is a matter of life and death, do you have Takoizu's frequency?"

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

John was expecting Otori to reveal himself, but he wasn't expecting Otori's next words.

"Wait what? How is she in danger!?", John asked Otori in a serious, urgent tone.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Nitori's House

"Just trust me, John! Have I let you down ever?"

Comment

Otori was right about that. There never was a time where Otori let him down, so why would he now?

"I don't have her channel, but I can tell you where she is. She's back at our house.", John said to Otori in a serious tone.

"Do you need me to take you to her?", John asked in a serious tone.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Renamon heard everything and reacted "Wait JOhn, I know you are talking to Otori, but we need to know why he is desperate to find her, please get the reason for why he is searching for her" she asked the spartan
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Aye, and here I thought you lot were in a hurry!" The voice of a man with a welsh accent spoke up behind the group. "Isn't there another life that you need to worry about? Or am I imagining things and only thought I heard about a certain someone who's soul needs to be saved with the help of a book deep in this fine library?"

Comment

John nodded at Renamon and spoke again to Otori.

"Otori, can you tell me what's going on? I need to know.", John asked Otori in a serious tone.

Just then, a voice came up from behind the group. Reacting quickly, John pulled out his M6D Magnum Pistol, spun around to the group's rear, and aimed it straight at the intruder.

"Who are you?"., John asked in a serious, almost cold tone.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nitori's House

"Believe me when I say I will explain to you guys later, but Takoizu must hear it first! Please, believe me John!"

Comment

"Im sure he is the soul I felt in the mouse village, and I shall ask the same thing" Nera spoke looking at the man in white cloak

"By your attire, you are either a pirate or an assasin, or both if you have the skill" the lucario guessed
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Peace, Friend.I mean you no harm. If I did, well, let's just say we wouldn't be having this conversation." The man responded calmly. He then turned to Nera,
                          "And you could say that I am both, but I am a pirate first. As an Assassin, let's just say it comes natural to me."

Comment

John could see that the situation was quickly getting out of hand. Not only was he talking to "Future Otori", he was also dealing with some kind of "assassin pirate". John was a Spartan, but even he had his limits.

"Renamon, could you take care of him? I'll take care of Otori.", John said to Renamon as he put his gun away and turned his attention back to Otori.

"Listen, where are you? I'm coming over.", John said to Otori.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nitori's House

"Nitori's house. I was going to see if she had some kind of futuristic activity sensor, but I decided to ask you instead."

Otori turned away. "Nitori, listen, I'll investigate the satellite in a few minutes, I just gotta go somewhere real quick!"

Comment

"You have been following us and could have stab our backs atleast from two floors maybe, but you have to know that we canīt trust you just by your word. Like that man over there" Renamon gestured to Jason "Action is better than just a word"

The fox used her heightened senses and smelled his pheromones "You are calm, a trait of your abilities, but also have some desperation for something you are trying to get.. a treasure maybe? Anyways you are right about our time being short to save a friend of ours, we got our ways to save her and we will do our best to save her"

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X