X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Day

As soon as Ran finished speaking, Takoizu and John walked out of a gap and near the front door. If Ran looked at Takoizu, she would see that the top and bottom of Takoizu's head and neck were caked in dried blood.

"We're here.", Takoizu calmly said as she walked and stopped beside Otori.

John stopped behind Otori, still trying to figure out what exactly was going on. It was somewhat clear that John was confused, simply by his body language.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"We're doing fine. Everybody's happy. My tails are starting to grow back, Yukari-sama found a new happiness in her wedding life, Chen is delighted that she can help around the house more..." Ran went off as she prepared a plate of thin crackers made out of small chunks of peanut, wrapped in delicious sweet honey and sprinkled on top sesame seeds.

"Do come in, let me fix you some tea as well- Oh dear, Takoizu-san, what happened to you?" Ran's eyes grew wider as she glanced back at the entryway to find Takoizu with blood all over her.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Day

Takoizu just now noticed the dried blood on her face and neck and gave a slight chuckle of embarrassment.

"Well.. I got stabbed in the neck and shot in the head a few times, and died. It was all a part my plan though... I-I'll explain when we're inside...", Takoizu said to Ran in a slightly nervous and embarrassed tone.

John simply stood there, rubbing the top of his helmet. He was obviously confused and stressed, according to his body language.

"It's a long story. I still have yet to hear it.", John said to Ran as he and Takoizu entered the house.

After entering, John closed the door.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Aw, jeez, you should've found an alternate way." Ran sighed, reliving her experience. "I remember when I died through physical means... it wasn't a pleasant experience... no it wasn't."

The cracker was served. Golden honey, coated over the delectable, homemade peanut crackers, brandished its' sweet scent at the guests, enticing them to eat it. Ran also brought in some ice tea. "I wonder how Mokou-san and Kaguya-hime lives through those deaths... I guess Hourai drinkers are different in their resurrection."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Alright, let's have ourselves a snack and story time!"

Otori walked in. Hr grabbed a cookie.

"Mm, these are great! Man, if only you told me you could do this years ago, I would've meet Takoizu a lot sooner. Oh, but seriously, John, I didn't get the time to tell you this, but honestly, just knowing everyone's here, it makes me feel younger, ya know? Right? Takoizu, ya with me on that?"

Comment

(See post for more info: http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post63693)

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo | Day

"Aw, jeez, you should've found an alternate way." Ran sighed, reliving her experience. "I remember when I died through physical means... it wasn't a pleasant experience... no it wasn't.", Ran said.

"I'll admit, it's really painful, but it really was necessary, even if I do have a headache.", Takoizu said to Ran in a lighthearted tone as she walked into the living room.

"Well, I don't feel younger for obvious reasons, but I am happier.", Takoizu said to Otori as she sat down.

After sitting, she then turned her attention over to Ran's question.

"Well...", Takoizu said as she thought about an article she read, stating that death was 200 times more pleasurable than intercourse.

Takoizu couldn't help but laugh to herself for a few seconds before speaking.

"Well, it's said that dying is 200 times more pleasurable than intercourse. Maybe that's the reason why they keep killing each other.", Takoizu said to Ran.

John walked over to the living room, but didn't sit on a chair, due to the weight of his armor. Instead, John sat on the floor.

"I never really felt like I was any older than when I got these augmentations. Besides, I don't think I'm that old,.. am I?", John asked Otori.
              Last edited by S121; 01-14-2014, 11:45 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

Ran looked around nervously, making sure that Chen wasn't around to hear what Takoizu said. Fortunately, Chen right now was at the Misty Lake.

"Oh my... we must be careful with what we say." Ran calmly scolded Takoizu like a strict mother. Just like how she would scold Takoizu in the future... before Ran's death anyway. "I'm glad you find the cookies delicious, Otori-san."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Dude, I'm in my fifties. I was twenty-eight when you guys wed. You're pretty freakin' old where I'm from. But, of course, you and your Spartan augmentations didn't age you all that much if at all."

Otori grabbed the glass, put some kind of black pea sized pill in it and drank it. It took a few minutes for the effect to kick in.

"... That's better. Thank you, Ran. I needed the tea. I would explain to you all what that whole process was, but we have more pressing matters. Takoizu, would you care you update Ran and John on the general future before I begin?"

Comment

Banished library

As the group reached the big room, Renamon couldnīt help but notice the big statues that had resemblance to the elements "I suppose this is either an altar or a puzzle for the look of those statues" the fox spoke looking at the place
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo - Banished Library | Day

The large room felt more like that of a cathedral with an arched ceiling that seemed to go on forever. Great Columns along either side of the chamber reached upwards into the darkness above where it could be seen that a set of Mirrors were suspended between stone arches and beams. Along the Columns on either side were catwalks embedded in the columns and flowing arches. The floor was covered in an elegant pattern of tiles with Darker shaded tiles along either wall near the columns and a small portion that came towards the center of the room forming an hourglass pattern with the lighter colored tiles. Seven massive statues, each about thirty or forty feet tall stood guard of the chamber's entrance, each representing one of the seven elements...

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Puzzles?" Annie groaned in protest. "I HATE puzzles!"

"We're not sure if it is even a puzzle to begin with." Patchouli said as she began pacing towards the center of the chamber. "But first of all, we need to secure an exit to this place..."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Banished library

Nera looked at the room and sighed "Letīs just hope we donīt have to see anothe megalomaniac man thinking he is the master of the floor and bla bla bla" she said hoping to have a safe floor for one time
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo | Day

For a moment, Takoizu forgot that she was no longer alone. She was now in the presence of her family.

"Of course, I forgot. I'm sorry, it won't happen again.", Takoizu said to Ran in a calm, happy tone.

Despite being scolded by Ran, it seemed like Takoizu was actually happy that that she was being scolded. In truth, Takoizu was happy that she was with her family, or at least half of it, and Ran scolding her reminded Takoizu of that fact.

"I'm only 49. Well, the cryosleep and Slipspace does slow your aging down, so I'm more around a maximum of 45 years old. That's pretty young where I come from. Johnson was almost in his seventies, and we usually had people holding jobs past their hundredth birthday.", John explained to Otori.

After Otori spoke to Takoizu, she stood up out of the chair and walked over to her helmet.

"Okay. Let me just get my helmet.", Takoizu said to Otori.
                            Last edited by S121; 01-15-2014, 12:13 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Well, there's no apparent exit...meaning there must be a mechanism somewhere in here that will open the way forward. We just have to find it, that's all." Kenway said. "I'll take a quick look from a vantage point over there on the catwalks." He then ran up and started making his way over to a small part of a column that jutted out over the scene. "Alright what do we have here..."

"Strange..." Shulk had climbed up stairs to the area where the furnace like mechanism was. "I wonder what this is for?"

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Very well. There is no rush. At least, not anymore."

Otori finished his tea and sat back.

"Dude, Spartans could live past two hundred, you're still gonna be an old man to me." He said with a chuckle.

Comment

Working...
                                X