X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

John could see that Renamon was already taking care of the intruder, so he decided to give Otori his undivided attention.

"Okay, I'll be there in a moment.", John said to Otori.

He then quickly switched his focus to the group and spoke.

"You guys go on without me. I'll catch up with you guys.", John said before opening up a Corridor of Darkness and disappearing.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Banished Library

"That was a bit unnecessarily insulting," Jason said as he pointed a gun at the pirate. He grew a serious facial expression. "So, you're a pirate, huh? You better hope you're a seven seas type pirate and not the 'other ones.' If you aren't, your head is gone."

Comment

"Desperation? Hardly. Although a small bird told me once that a certain "treasure" of my world wound up here. I'm simply here to make sure that "treasure" doesn't fall into the wrong hands. God save us if it does." The man pulled his hood back. "And as for actions speaking louder than words, would you be satisfied with the notion that my actions of not taking action in slitting your throats suffice? Also Your friend, Shulk there isn't dead after he noticed me earlier." He looked over to the young man with the reddish-hued jacket. "Sorry about the sleep dart, but I didn't want you to give me away quite yet."
        "Wait- that was you?"

Then Jason spoke and the man chuckled. "Aye, early 18th century, the West Indies were the waters I sailed. I was right there alongside good old Ed Thatch."
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-13-2014, 01:48 AM.

Comment

"So you come from a historical world and met blackbeard? interesting" Nera said looking at the pirate and then looked at Jason

"I apologize for my partner´s words, but right now people showing up in so short notice has caused some issues" the lucario explained to Jason

"If your treasure is similar to the book we are searching for, we can work together, you want to keep it hidden from the wrong hands while we are saving a friend. Care to make a deal?" the fox offered the assasin showing her hand
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Aye, from what I have been told, the world I was a part of is historically accurate with a few detailed changed to fit a certain plot. But yes, I didn't just meet Blackbeard, He was my friend. Or at least of my world." He then turned to the fox. "Fair enough, I see no harm in that." The man took her hand and shook it heartily before continuing. "Oh and I should introduce myself proper. I'm Edward Kenway."

Comment

Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Cole was taken a bit back by the armoured woman's question. Could Cole be considered a friend to Flandre? Cole didn't have many friends in his lifetime. Especially following the Raypshere incident where his only friend in Empire City was Zeke. But even Zeke turned his back on Cole and outright betrayed him.
              "You could say that. She and I have only really known each other for a day, though." Cole responded.

Flandre gripped Cole tighter. Her initial nervousness and worry appeared to be getting worse. What were these armoured people saying? Killing aliens? The only aliens that she ever knew were the lunarians that her sister took on one night. "I don't know what you're talking about." Flandre said to the armoured female.

Cole felt Flandre's grasp on him get tighter. Any more pressure and his arm's circulation would be cut off and go numb. It was obvious that Flandre did not like this discussion about the Devourer Incident one bit. Cole stepped up and tried to explain to the armoured woman as best as he could. "Flandre seems to be having some problems regarding this 'Devourer Incident'. I'm not sure if she was traumatised by it or if she cannot remember." Cole explained.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

The female SPARTAN could tell that The Devourer Incident was a sensitive topic for Flandre, so she quickly dropped the subject. Just because the SPARTANs had no worries or problems with the fight, didn't mean that Flandre wouldn't. After all, Flandre may have been very old, but she was just a child in both mind and body. War was not a suitable environment for a child.

"Okay. In the meantime, let's go inside. We'll talk about it in private.", the female SPARTAN said as she turned around motioned towards the entrance.

And with that, she began to walk towards the front door of The Labs.
                Last edited by S121; 01-13-2014, 09:31 AM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

As the woman walked to the entrance, Cole quickly followed along with Flandre. Looking down at the young girl, he noticed that her mood had certainly not picked up. If anything, it was almost as bad as the time she woke up on the ACO's helicopter. "Flandre, don't worry. Once we get inside, we'll find out what is going on. And after that, how about you and I play for a little bit? How does that sound?" Cole spoke to Flandre.

Flandre looked up to Cole and nodded. Her mind was filled with all this discussion about The Devourer and what she apparently had done. What did these people think of her? Did they think of her like everyone else does? But Cole's word helped to put Flandre at ease. Nothing cheered Flandre up greater than to have a bit of fun and play with some people. Flandre loosened her grip on Cole but still held onto him.
                  While walking to the entrance to the labs, Flandre looked around the area. This place looked nothing like anything that she had ever seen before. People clad in some strange armour, buildings of a very strange and angular structure to them, and the massive walls that covered the entire of the complex. Whatever was here was something that was obviously not to be known by the outside world. A perfect parallel to herself.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Garage - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Elsword just gave an annoyed look on his face. "Fine." He said as he hops in the passenger seat next to Lily before anyone else could. Raven sighed as he turned to Daniel.

"I guess I'll go with you Daniel. I'll man the turret. Chung I guess you will take the passenger seat." Raven said as he climbs onto the back of the Warthog so he can man the Gauss Cannon. Chung looked at Raven and nodded.

Before Chung hopped into the Warthog he looked at everyone. "Okay remember everyone. Be careful, as the dark El can corrupt you if your not careful." He said as he hopped into the Warthog's passenger seat. He had no room for the Destroyer so he kind of held it to where it's positioned above his head, and aimed forward. Much like an extra cannon for the vehicle.

Comment

Security Office - Sector 1 - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

After a few minutes of walking, the female SPARTAN led Cole and Flandre to one of the many security offices.

"Okay, before you can have basic privileges, we'll need you to sign some paperwork and get your picture taken. Security protocol. You'll be able to use some of the Lab's faculties without supervision, but with others, you'll need a SPARTAN to supervise you.", the female SPARTAN said to Cole and Flandre.

After talking with the man at the security desk, the female SPARTAN handed Cole two thin stacks of papers and a pen.

"Fill these out to the best of your knowledge, then give them to the person at the desk.", the female SPARTAN said.

Everyone had their roles, and as soon as everyone was seated and buckled in, Lily and Daniel started up their Warthogs and drove out of the garage, Daniel leading while Lily followed.

"How far before we reach the source?", Lily asked Daniel over her helmet's communicator.

"20 kilometers.", Daniel answered as he placed a waypoint on his HUD.

"So Chung, is there a way to counter or defend against Dark El? Can it seep through airtight, pressure-sealed armor?", Daniel asked Chung.
                      sigpic

Comment

As soon as the armoured female stopped, she handed the two of them a stack of papers for the both of them to fill out. This seemed extremely clichéd and over the top, but judging by the kind of people here and what might go on here, it seemed necessary. Cole filled the forms with as much detail as he could. The entries ranged from things like Name, Age and Gender to Species, Game of Origin, and Powers. Cole had little problem filling it all in although a few entries tripped him up or made him rather embarrassed. Cole handed his forms over to the person at the desk and then turned to Flandre.
                        Flandre had a tough time with the forms. Time and time again, she would either ask Cole what certain words meant or she would ask about certain details on the form. Not to mention the speed and style of which she wrote. Anyone with a keen eye would notice that Flandre obviously had never written anything for a long time and was struggling with the writing.
                        During the writing process, something caught Cole's eye. The details written down on Flandre's form. "Species: Vampire" and "Age: 498". Either Flandre made a really bad spelling mistake or she was a 500 year old vampire. As Cole looked closely at Flandre, he noticed some things that he had glanced over earlier. Her deep red eyes. Her pale skin. Her fangs. How could Cole have not noticed that? Flandre is a vampire. But something crossed Cole's mind, Flandre looked far too young for 500 years old. Cole presumed that it might be part of a vampire's growth cycle or that she turned at a very young age. Whatever the case may be, Cole would have to ask her about it after they were done.

After a couple of minutes, Flandre finished her forms and handed them to the person on the desk. She then quickly went back to holding onto Cole.

Comment

As they were driving Chung had used his Guardian Stone to manifest his helmet. First it appeared as a small piece of metal on the back of his head which then fold and expanded to form his helmet which was modified during the three months to have a built in HUD and Communicator.

Chung then turned to Daniel and spoke. "Dark El doesn't really attack one physically in order to corrupt someone. It targets ones soul... ones aura to corrupt it. It doesn't matter how much armor you wear, it will always effect ones soul. If one is strong enough though then Dark El won't do much in it's normal form. Yet it can still harm someone physically if one charges it into an attack like a blast of Dark El. Which can still corrupt a person... but can also be blocked when in a more physical form. Dark El can also attack ones own aura, or natural spiritual energy that almost every living being has that is invisible to the human eye. When it attacks ones aura it basically causes ones own aura to become "sick" in a way. Causing one to feel physically, spiritually, and even mentally drained. Such a thing is called a curse hat can't really be blocked by any physical means, but it can be prevented if one has enough willpower. My father was a strong man physically, spiritually, and mentally... yet he fell to the power of Dark El and ended up being corrupted... and he almost killed me as well because of it... ever since I've been trying to find a way to save my home kingdom, and my father..." He said as he sighed.

"I hope you understand how dangerous Dark El can be. It can turn normal people, even the strongest of warriors into demons if they are not careful."

Comment

"Thank you.", the security officer at the desk said as he received the papers and returned to his duties.

"Okay, now you're all set to enter some of the deeper sectors. Follow me.", the female SPARTAN said to Cole and Flandre as she exited the room.

London | Night

"No worries. We're called SPARTANS for a reason.", Daniel assured Chung.

Jack simply listened on, not really caring much for this whole Dark El substance. He wouldn't have to worry about it if nobody was alive to disperse the El anyway. After a couple of minutes, they began to reach the deeper parts of the city.

"4 kilometers.", Daniel announced over his communicator.
                            sigpic

Comment

Cole and Flandre followed the armoured woman deeper into Prometheus Labs. With the newly found information in his mind, Cole turned to Flandre who was still holding onto him.
                              "Flandre, once we're done with all this. I need to talk to you about some things. Is that alright with you?" Cole asked Flandre.

"What is it about, Cole? Is it about that... thing? The Devourer?" Flandre asked. Her voice still had its levels of worry and concern to it.

"No, it's nothing like that. It's just about you and... who you are. You know quite a bit about me but I don't know anything about you. It doesn't seem fair, does it? I just want to take the time to get to know you." Cole responded. That was the truth. Cole spent quite a lot of his time on the ACO helicopter explaining to Flandre about himself and who he was. But he still no idea about Flandre.

"Oh, okay. That seems fair." Flandre replied. Flandre continued to look around as the three of them headed deeper and deeper into Prometheus Labs. The amount of things that were kept in this facility amazed Flandre. But this was only the basic stuff and only minor details. The three of them had only gone a few rooms in and were far from the deeper parts of the laboratory. Flandre wondered as to what was kept in here and why it is so heavily protected.

Comment

Sector 2 - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

As the trio walked throughout The Labs, they could see security guards with guns patrolling the halls, SPARTANS in advanced power armor, and scientists walking from one office to another. Clearly Prometheus Labs was a busy place, and the time during its night hours were no exception. After a few more minutes of walking, the female SPARTAN turned around and spoke to both Cole and Flandre.

"So, did you guys eat yet, or are you planning on sleeping?", the female SPARTAN asked them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X