X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished library

Nera took a seat on a free chair to relax from her injuries "Geez, what a day this was" she said rubbing her now recovering arm

"Indeed it was, still canīt believe all that gear we got was spent on just this place" Renamon joined her byleaning on the armchair sighing as her body was still in pain

"We actually have one item that wasnīt used, the ocarina right?" the lucario asked as the foc searched for it on her bag

Taking the musical instrument, Renamon smiled and started blowing its windpipe and enjoyed the calm tunes coming from the ocarina
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

Shulk was still standing in the initial room, thinking hard on his vision. Then he announced to anyone in the room. "Something doesn't seem right... I'm going to take a look around. Hopefully I won't get lost down here."

Kenway held up the skull and examined it. "How long has this been here?"

Michigan - Detroit

Lisa didn't stop firing. She wasn't going to stop until it was Prometheus that was scrapped.

Comment

Hearing SHulk walk away, Renamon decided to follow him, but was stopped by her partner "Let me deal with it, your injuries are far worse than mine" she said getting up and putting the fox on the chair "Now you get some rest while I see what Shulk is searching for"

Renamon only nodded and relaxed on the chair, still playing with the ocarina

The lucario reached the blonde swordman "So you are still searching for that book?" she asked him
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Right..." Shulk responded to Nera. "It's just that...the vision I had made it seem really important and I swore that what you all were looking for was what I saw in the vision. It just doesn't add up. What is this book and why would we need it..."

Comment

Nera thought about it and spoke "Visions usually have objects that are related to what you are truly searching for, with my kind I can sometimes see a person and then a background, to know what the vision is about, only something on either the personīs clothing or something odd in the background gives me the purpose of the vision. Maybe you are not searching for a book, but information"

"And to answer your question of why we arenīt focusing on it is that John is going to restore Yuukaīs soul, Kenway is looking for something important to him as also Jason, Renamon and I.. well just look at us and you will understand" she smiled gesturing her sling

Spoiler:

Comment

"Oh, about a week or two ago." Bailey answered promptly. "Strange things wander here... Some items even the deceased Elios know not."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Moorcroft Manor

The thing is, I don't know what we're going into. The Clockworks are constantly moving and changing, every time you go down, you're going to go through different places." HP said as the elevator lowered, leaving Moorcroft behind.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Moorcroft Manor

Takoizu looked over to The Higher power and nodded.

"Okay. In that case, we'll just have to be prepared for anything.", Takoizu said to The Higher Power.

After a moment, Takoizu thought abotu how her gaps might be sealed in The Clockworks. At the very least, she had to at least try and gap a weapon for later.

"Would gaps work past this point, or is it too late?", Takoisu asked The Higher Power.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Michigan - Detroit

Prometheus was still unable to escape Lisa's barrage of missiles... however the laughter stopped as Prometheus noticed a pattern. Every three missiles Lisa had to reload, the reloading was quick but there was just enough time for him to teleport above Lisa... which is exactly what he did. As soon as she reloaded one last time he immediately teleported right above Lisa as he readied his scythe.

"Bugs... you're all bugs... but your different... your stronger than others... Maybe you can be useful to our cause..." Prometheus said quickly delivered one large and swift slash with his scythe aimed at Lisa's torso...

Comment

Clockworks

Yeah. You need a weapon or something, just ask, I have spares." HP said. If thye looked down they were aproaching one of the huge biospheres under the planet.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Clockworks

Takoizu considered The Higher Power's offer and pulled out her heavily burned M6D Magnum Pistol. She didn't have the Subtle Knife like she wanted, but the gun would do. Just in case, Takoizu thought that it would be wise to ask The Higher Power what he had.

"What do you have?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Clockworks

A few weapons for various enemies.

He first pulled out a black blade, bright purple glowing lines along both sides of the blade. It looked similar to a katana, but thicker and the handle smaller.

"This is Archeron, slices things with the power of the Underworld. Good against most things down here, except maybe robots and undead." HP explained.

Comment

"No...my visions don't work like that. They tend to be really clear, but not in proper context. Like I'll see something that will happen soon but I'll hear voices of people speaking later. Or I'll just see snippits of what will happen in order, but with details missing." Shulk explained. "Of course I understand why we wouldn't focus on the book, but I need to know... What is this book? What is it's purpose and why would it be here? Why would everyone want to find it..."

"Two or so weeks? That's when I was advised I would find it here. This is it." Kenway put the skull back into the chest and locked it up. "If you don't mind, I'll be taking this back to where it belongs...It's too dangerous to leave here...even though I doubt anyone could find it here..."

Michigan - Detroit

Lisa attempted to dodge, but Prometheus's attack pinned her down. His scythe didn't cut too far into her, but it did cause a deep gash.

Comment

"Of course. You can take whatever you need from here." Bailey said. "Now... Who else needed my help?"
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Clockworks

After Takoizu was given the blade, she carefully looked it over and held it in her hand, feeling the grip of the blade. It was a little thicker than a normal katana, but it looked like it could easily cut through flesh and bone. The sheath was connected to the handle, but it gave an odd advantage over other swords. Wit the handle where it was located, Takoizu would have another way to block attacks. All in all, it was a good, functional sword, and the fact that it was good against most things in the clockworks made it even better.

"Thank you.", Takoizu said to The Higher Power as she placed her pistol back on her magnetic holster and held the blade in her hand.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X