X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Materiam scan." Patchouli murmured next to a statue. The statue instantly glowed in a purple light as Patchouli analyzed the property of the statue.

"Hmm... These statues are made out of solid marble." Patchouli said to the others. "Not a single member of us can possibly make this thing move... I'm highly guessing all of us pushing on it won't be able to make it budge an inch."

"Not only that, the statues are enchanted." Patchouli continued. "I can't push it or destroy it using magic."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Banished library

"So we need heavy strength? are you up for it Nera?" Renamon asked her partner

"I can heighten my strength by using my bracelet, just let me focus" the lucario answered focusing on the stone on the accesory
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kenway then blinked as he switched his vision to that of Eagle Vision. Looking around again he noticed something about two tiles. "Oi, What do we have here?" Kenway lept off of his perch and walked over to one of the two areas. "Well, how about this...Oi! Take a look at this!"

"There's two symbols here. One on this tile here [F-11]...and one over on that tile yonder [F-8]."

"Hey! I think I figured out something over here too!" Shulk called out over by the entrance. "Seems like this is some sort of mechanism that takes in fire, like some sort of furnace! I bet if we could light one of these two slots something will happen..."
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-15-2014, 12:36 AM.

Comment

"Light the furnace..." Patchouli shrugged, as if she has no better plan. "Annie?"

"Leave it to me." Annie nodded, and threw a fireball at the furnace. The fireball coursed itself into the furnace and stayed there, and blazed wildly, fueled by the fuel inside the furnace.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Banished library

As nera was chaneling her energy, Renamon listened to Kenway and Shulk "Then we must move this statues that are related to their element and symbol" she said and heard a small crackle

Nera´s bracelet started shining as the stone had a rainbow light in it. soon it exploded in energy engulfing the lucario in a glowing sphere. Her body started evolving as the energy flowed through her veins, making her stronger and heightening her abilities. The sphere finally cracked and the now mega formed Nera appeared

http://art.ngfiles.com/images/218/to...ga-lucario.png

"Im ready for this" she growled with strength
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo | Day

John felt a slight frown spread across his face, but it was soon replaced with a light smile as he finally realized why Yukari always hated being considered old.

"Yea, I guess.", John said with a slight chuckle as he waited for Takoizu to begin her story.

Once Takoizu grabbed her helmet, she then turned to Ran and spoke.

"Do you have a television or projector I could use?", Takoizu asked Ran.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

One of the Two Slots were lit and suddenly, the entire room shifted. Some of the tiles that the others were standing on shifted. sending some people up and others down. (hopefully no one was standing on a 0 tile)

Setting 1 Grid

Certain platforms went upward thirty feet, others down the same distance, while some dropped to the abyss below.

"Woah!" Shulk looked on in surprise as the entire room transformed.
                A magic spell on the statues has been lifted...they can now move when activated.

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Projector... I think there's one in Yukari-sama's room-" Ran said, but paused to correct her error. "Sorry, John and Yukari-sama's room. I'll quickly go get it."

"Yikes!" Annie shouted as her platform rised up to the sky.

"Oh dear." Patchouli's tile fell all the way to the bottom. She had to use Levitation spell Σηκώστε μου στον αέρα to lift herself into the air. "That was close."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

"Well this is curious now..." Kenway was standing on a platform that had dropped down a level but was surrounded by higher platforms. [D-10] "Looks like we found our mechanism. The question is, now what do we do with things like this? Oi! Anyone on higher ground, notice anything else different other than a change in the landscape?"
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-15-2014, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Banished library
                      Renamon jumped to a safe platform (16G) while nera stood on the same tile as one of the statues (D17)

Spoiler:

Comment

"Let's see here..." Shulk walked up to the catwalks than ran around the perimeter of the room. "That platform is up...that one down...that one missing...and those didn't change." He pulled out a notepad and began jotting down his observations. "Huh...hey! I think I see a pattern!" Shulk had made it back around to the furnaces. "Here...uh...let's revert the room to the way it was. Can someone douse the fire in the furnace here?"

Comment

Annie sniffed the air around her and realized something. "Hey, that statue smells like gunpowder!"

Annie pointed at a seemingly normal statue at B19. Patchouli glided over next to the statue and sniffed the air to find that Annie was speaking the truth.

"Hmm... it didn't smell like gunpowder before... maybe that furnace activated something hidden about these statues?"

"Huh...hey! I think I see a pattern! Here...uh...let's revert the room to the way it was. Can someone douse the fire in the furnace here?"

"I got it." Patchouli nodded, firing a blast of water that doused the fire in the furnace. "Deluge."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

"Thanks! Now guys, come here and take a look at this!" Shulk rested the notepad on the railing. He had jotted down some numbers of the area and had begun coloring them in. "This is what the room looked like when that first furnace slot was lit."

"Aye, looks like it's a puzzle after all." Kenway noted. "Can you see anything obvious about the platforms that might reveal what we have to do here?"
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-15-2014, 01:14 AM.

Comment

"I don't see any patterns." Annie observed as she looked at the notepad.

"Hmm... is this representing the height of the panels when the furnace was lit?" Patchouli asked Shulk.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

"Right. The ones that are marked with a 3 were the higher ones, the ones that are marked with a 2 were ones that remained at the initial level and the ones marked with a 1 were lower. And of course the ones marked with 0 were ones that had fallen below." Shulk explained. "The black is the darker tiles that were the same as the initial setting and I marked the location of the statues and those two tiles Edward found. Also I labeled the sides and top with a basic labeling system so we can see how things are in relation to each other."
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-15-2014, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X