X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipyard

John saw the cargo ship slowly rise out of the water, then quickly turned his head over to Guren.

"What does Elios have to do with any of this!?", John asked Guren, a little shocked by the cargo boat and by the man's sudden hostility.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Shipyard

The cargo ship was now completely in the air and was moving towards Guren. "I made a bad decision... And struck a deal with that devil. Now I'm stuck in this Virtualis Mundi shit, having to fight people who managed to reach him. 672 challengers came here..."

Guren knocked a large metal crate over. From it, bones of different people scattered across like Lego. "None survived."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

In the past, John would have absolutely no qualms with killing someone if they ever showed even the faintest amount of physical hostility towards him, but he was different now. He showed more restraint. John was hoping to diffuse this situation before this battle started. If not, then John would be forced to kill Guren. John had a feeling that it wouldn't work, but it was at least worth a try.

"Then why don't we fight Elios together? I already have a large team with me, and all we need to do is meet back up with Elios's daughter. We have enough magical and physical firepower to kill him.", John said to Guren, trying to convince him to stand down.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Shipyard

"I wish I could if it isn't for that devilish contract he made me sign." Guren lamented. "All the other people in Virtualis Mundi, they signed themselves in. They have no redemption."

"But I... I have a solution."

"You beat me here, but don't kill me. There's a loophole in the contract that the challenger just has to win, not kill. Then you beat that old shitter Elios down until he rips that contract. I'll help from my own side. When you do, I'll be able to appear nearby."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

John was surprised that him trying to convince Guren worked. Of course, he still had to fight him in an intense, difficult battle, but at least he didn't have to kill him.

"Ok. That sounds like a deal.", John said as he quickly cycled through each weapon, setting each one for Danmaku use.

Thanks to the miniature onibashira Kanako gave him during one of his first visits to Gensokyo, he was able to fire Danaku bullets out of his weapons instead of lethal physical bullets. Of course, the Danamku was still lethal, but it all depended on the user's intent. John didn't want to kill Guren, so the Danmaku would adjust itself according to John's intent, just like normal Danmaku.

"These are going to fire non-lethal rounds. They'll still hurt as if you've been shot, but they won't kill.", John explained as he finished setting each and every gun for Danmaku use.

Once John was finished, he readied his .950 JDJ and waited for the inevitable battle.

"You make the first move.", John calmly said to Guren, ready for the fight.
            sigpic

Comment

Shipyard

"So it's like a sparring." Guren shrugged. "How pleasant."

"Still gonna bust a ship on yo ass though."

The cargo ship, probably at least 200 metric tonnes, slammed towards John with speed of a car on a freeway. Guren's power was incredible, as if he had same power as Youkais like Yuuka or Onis like Yuugi.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

John knew the ship was going to come down. After all, it was still a battle, just one where John wasn't aiming to kill his opponent. Right before the cargo ship came crashing down, John slammed his fist into the ground and activated Armorlock. Right as the ship came inches away from John's head, his energy shield became thickened and became white as his HUD's shield gauge turned white. The ship came crashing down on top of John, cracking and shaking the ground. Luckily for John, the ship's hull was not strong enough to sustain him smashing into it. John was now inside the ship, ready to make his move. His shields were down, but after a couple seconds, they would recharge.

John quickly ran over to one of the ship's nearby windows as his shields began to charge back up, and as soon as he got there, John aimed his Barrett .950 JDJ Sniper Rifle at Guren and fired, sending a .950 caliber Danmaku bullet barreling towards the very center of Guren's chest.
                sigpic

Comment

City

"Well then.. let´s have our match" Renamon spoke with her katana ready for battle "I hope we both enjoy this battle"

Desert

"Let´s say I enjoy having a good battle from time to time" Nera said moving to one side while looking at the man "Shall we?" she smiled with battle lust
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Rook Island Replica

Jason was taken aback by the sudden transportation. But he looked up and realized that was the least of his problems.

"... Rook Island. Or at least it looks like it."

He found a green plant, harvested it and turned it into a syringe.

"Guys? Where are you!?"

He continued to harvest any plant he could. He might need it.

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

As the smoke cleared, the room seemed unchanged, aside from the lack of shadows, and a speaker turning on.

"Really now, trying to destroy my propeerty? You know, I thought I would expect more from you. I've limited those little bombs of yours after they came in. Now, if you would, try fighting with something more direct, would you? Seriously, it's boring otherwise." The Auditor spoke through the speakers, and Diablo gave a skeletal smile.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shipyard

The bullets seemed to speed up, slow... Down... And completely stop as it glided toward Guren. Unfazed, he swatted them aside with a draw-in motion that lurched the sea with violent turbulance until the wave seemingly became under his possesion.

"Uraaa!" Guren shouted as the torrent of the briny deep crashed into John, all 5000 gallons of salty water.

City

"The name is Lifegiver." Lifegiver said as 16 of the strange green seeds appeared. "Ironically, I take your life away."

The seeds flied in every direction, towards a tree, a building, and even towards Renamon. Those that succesfully found a place to take root did so, spreading its parasitic ligaments and absorbing the life energy.

Desert

Without a word, the masked man emitted normally invisible waves from his visor that quaked and trembled as it travelled across. When a piece of the temple ruin touched the wave, the wave exploded at the site violently, hindering the Lucario's vision.

Island

"Hey!" A voice shouted. "Stop hurting the jungle! You're plundering all of her wealth!"

The voice was from a lady in her early to mid 20s. Her colorless, white hair was contrasted with tight thin black shirt and red pants that was embellished with buckles and chains. Her eyes looked crazed, with small black loops in the otherwise normal yellow pupil.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

City

Renamon evaded most of the seeds and used her sword to cut the remaining ones "The name is Renamon, and what an interesting ability, life draining" she said going for an horizontal attack

Desert

Nera closed her eyes as the explosion ocurred, but she used her aura vision to see what was happening. The man was creating energy waves that seemed like seismic attacks, but in form of arcs. The lucario used some debris to jump and was going for a diagonal fire slash
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

John saw the water coming straight for the ship, and reacting quickly, John ran deeper into the ship and took cover, confident that the ship's hull would hold against such an impact. John could see that Guren slightly strained himself when he lifted all that water. If he could wear this guy out, then John would be victorious. With that in mind, John simply waited inside the belly of the ship.

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu was beginning to see the reason why The Auditor wanted her to retrieve his snacks. He wanted to see her fight, possibly to size her up. If that was the case, then she would simply show The Auditor why she should not be played with. All of a sudden, a cluster of gaps opened up around Diablo, and from those gaps sprang a thick, golden chain instantaneously appeared. Each gap acted as a hole for the chain to pass through and remain secure. Unlike most other steel chains, this chain was unlike any normal chain made by mortals. This chain was Enkidu: Chains of Heaven.

"Do you know what that chain's name is?", Takoizu asked as another set of gaps opened up, shooting a seemingly normal piece of long, thick rope around Diablo, using the vacant gaps as loops for the rope.
                            sigpic

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

"AND YOU THINK THE CHAINS OF HEAVEN CAN HOLD THE PRIME EVIL?!" Diablo pulled on the chains, and they began to crack, pieces falling off. THe rope began to combust. Nothing holy could hold the Prime Evil. THe chaisn then finally snapped, one by one.

"I DESTROYED HEAVEN ONCE, YOUKAI. AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN." Diablo roared, and charged towards Takoizu with almost blinding speed.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu impassively watched as Diablo charged towards her. After all, The Chains of Heaven were only truly effective against divine beings. It was simply a distraction for the rope. Without moving, Takoizu sifted her gaps outwards, tightening the loose, now flaming rope until it tightly hugged Diablo's body. Once that happened, Takoizu shifted her gaps towards the ground, forcing Diablo to kneel.

"Don't even try to destroy those ropes. They're made out of Femtofiber Fabric.", Takoizu calmly said to Diablo.

"The reasoning behind its name is "Femto", instantaneous, as in the very instants in time itself. Time is made up of countless instants, and just as time is made up of those countless instants, this rope is made up of countless fibers. Unlike most other ropes, what you're bound with is essentially nano-rope, but woven on a much smaller scale. That rope you've been bound with appears like a single piece of rope, but in reality, it's woven together from much smaller threads. To be honest, I don't see an end to the fibers. That piece of rope you've been bound with is femto-technology, which means that instead of being woven on the nano-scale, it's very atoms have been twisted and woven like a rope. The rope has had all impurities in it's makeup removed, making it the strongest fabric possible. The point is, the rope is virtually indestructible, and because of how tightly packed the fibers are, they are very hard to burn through. It would take forever to do so. Whether you be god, demon, man, or anything in between, those ropes cannot be broken.", Takoizu explained to Diablo.

After speaking, Takoizu opened up a gap beside her and pulled out a seemingly ordinary knife. In reality, it was the knife she used to kill indestructible Devourers with, The Subtle Knife. Takoizu wasn't planning on killing Diablo, but she was going to teach him not to be so rude to her.

"I gave you a chance to give me what I wanted, but you refused. Now, you must pay the price... Your life is now forfeit.", Takoizu quietly said in an emotionless tone as she began to walk towards Diablo.
                                Last edited by S121; 03-30-2014, 04:42 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X