X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu raised her arm on simple reflex, just in case the creature was about to eat her. All of a sudden, the creature spoke.

"So we meet. The corrupted one has told me much of you.", the creature spoke.

Takoizu quickly scanned the creature with her gaze, and as it turned out, she was right. This was the creature her father told her about when she was a child, as a ghost story. This creature was The Gravemind.

"What have you been told?", Takoizu calmly asked, hiding her slight unease with being in the grasp of the creature.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Ruined City

"Ah, Right then." Kenway said in an a carefree tone. "I'll let you finish you're drink then in peace." He then walked to an edge where a cable spanned between two buildings and jumped to it, using it as a swing to change the direction of his momentum. He then brusquely walked to where Shulk was and pulled him out roughly. "One of Elios's dogs are here. Distract him for me, will ye?"
      "Huh? What are you? Is that wise?" Shulk was confused slightly by what Kenway was saying, but he didn't get a response as he vanished into another building nearby. "Geez...well I guess I'll be bait then..."
      With that, Shulk drew his great sword, the transparent blue Monado. "Alright! Let's do this!" A surge of energy rushed through the blade and Ether Particles formed around the blade.

Comment

Ruined City

"Delicious." The boy said. "Ah, we're going for 2v1? Then do allow me to introduce my partner...s."

The boy opened a rift from where three demons appeared. The demons looked like hounds made out of black flame that marked the ground as it moved around. They growled, snarled, and glistened their fangs.

"Bite."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Ruined City

As one of the hell hounds charged at Shulk, when suddenly.
          "Another...vision."
          It came at him, lunging for his neck, pinning him down...
          ...The vision ended.
          "Not gonna happen!" The hellhound lunged and then, swiftly, Shulk dodged left and swung his sword right through the first hellhound, cleaving it in two and causing it to dissipate.
          Then the final two reached him and...

The first tackled him and bit into his right arm while the other came charging in from the right of the other and went for the kill.
          ...the next vision ended.

The first one made it's move only to be blocked by Shulk's sword and then thrown off as he cut down the third one and then finished off the second.

Kenway was watching from the shadows in between the upper levels of two buildings. "Not bad kid..."

Comment

Ruined City

"Short-ranged chronovision." The boy nodded in acceptance: this swordsman was good... time to bring out some heavier guns.

The rift opened up again, this time showing a red-and-black serpent with scales that were hard as steel.

"Strangle."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Ruined City

Shulk saw the massive snake lunge towards him. He dodged to the right as he ran forward and it slithered past him and then tried to encircle him by going around behind him to his right. Shulk's Monado glowed a dark blue and a symbol appeared.

"Monado...show me the way!" He jumped forward and he struck the ground, causing a wave of blue energy to disperse from the Monado, enveloping Shulk in a blue aura.
              As the snake suddenly tightened it's coil in an attempt to catch Shulk, he was launched skyward by the aura out of the snake's grasp. "Not good enough!" He then came crashing down onto the snake's head, driving the Monado in.

Comment

Ruined City

The snake's head was resilient. The sword became stuck on the thick scales of the snake as the snake belched smoke and brimstone at Shulk.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

"Of your heritage. Of the coupling of machine and magic. Of your supposed goals." The Gravemind spoke.

"But..." The Gravemind looked over to another of it's tentacles, holding the box. "Every sentence he speaks holds a lie."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ruined City

Shulk Pulled the Monado Free and ran down the Snake's spine away from the cloud of smoke and brimstone, pulling the blade along barely piercing through it's skin, He then leapt off and regained his composure as he stood now ready for it's next move.

Kenway stealthily made his way to a position near where the man was on top of the rooftop. He was still perfectly hidden in the shadows.

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu looked at the box, then at The Gravemind. Was The Gravemind telling her that The Auditor was lying to her? Was he.. helping her? Takoizu was confused.

"The Auditor? What do you mean?", Takoizu asked The Gravemind in a confused tone.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ruined City

The serpent spun around and emitted a horrible screech. From his jagged fangs, lethal poison blobs shot themselves towards Shulk like little bullets that could eat away skin.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

City

"Renovamen."

Rebirth. The recreation od universe. Lifegiver's trump card. The trees that he planted gathered life forces out of their host and transferred them to a singularity, life force so high in density it would incinerate anything that it touches.

Desert

"Arise, my gravechildren." Spraga chanted as small statues, too numerous to count, appeared all around Nera. The statues resembled skeletal creatures, with their hands outstretched, their mouth open as if they were angry, and their bodies armed with armor and weapons...

The statues began rumbling, sending vibrations to the sky, each other, and Nera. The vibrations were nothing more than a hindrance, but if Spraga decided to use Förstöra...

The explosion would be the equivalent of 1/8th of the nuclear bomb detonated in Hiroshima.

"Förstöra!"

Island
                          "No-" Penelope could only utter a cry as the knife sank into her heart. She collapsed, her body rolling into the river, to be carried and preserved like the jungle she sought to protect.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

city

Renamon stopped and looked at how lifegiver was doing a massive attack "time for my trump card then" she said taking her digivice. putting it on her sword. the knight poured all the energy she could onto the blade by using also her own energy with her digivice as a transfer. The shuraba's demonic glow suddebly intensified and burned intensely

"time for the last draw" renamon mumbled as she started walking, her blade burning with power, soon she started running straight ahead growling while her armor started cracking because if the energy coming from the singularity.

IN her last breath he knight jumped and went for a vertical slash using all her energy

desert

Nera knew the situarion was grimm, the hundreths of explosives were about to ignite when she charged all her aura within her body, the crystals of the durga claws were now cracked and varely holding the strength the lucario had in them. "In the end we will enjoy the fire works" sshe said closing her eyes.

as the explosion ocurred, the lucario made a gesture with her arms and disappeared when attack touched her
                            Last edited by Kristia; 01-24-2014, 03:02 PM.
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Island

Jason's vision returned to normal. He saw as Penelope was carried off. He decided on something.

He caught up to the body and pulled her out of the river. He carried her out to a rather empty space of forest. He laid her there and worked with his bare hands to bury her. Once it was done, he stood up.

"... I may be a killer... But I'm not heartless. Now you'll serve a role. More important than serving Elios. Become one with the jungle and fertilize it as you have been preserving it."

And with that, he planted a flower over her.

He sheathed his knife, not cleaning it.

"Elios... I will make sure you pay for this. For making her do this. This blood will taste yours, you bastard."

Comment

Santa Cruz - California | Night

Ara, and Rena took a sigh of a relief as they looked up at Isaac. "We're fine Isaac... we're fine..." They replied as Ara looks down at the deep hole in the ground beneath them. "... Isaac... mind dropping me down into the hole below? I feel like I should scout ahead for us." Ara replied as Rena looked at her, then Isaac.

"No Ara we're sticking together this time. If it wasn't for Isaac you would have been crushed." Rena replied.

"Yes but..." Ara muttered as she looked down.

"Listen Ara how about you stay with Isaac, while I go scout ahead? How does that sound Isaac? Or would you rather stick together?" Rena said as she looked back up at Isaac.

Shadow who had previously entered the church a bit before Isaac had to ditch his SMG in order to escape the church collapsing. After it collapsed Shadow could be seen standing at the edge of the hole. "..." He didn't say a word as he looked at the hole, then at Isaac, Rena, Ara, and Lujuria. Without seemingly a second thought Shadow leaps down into the dark hole below. Ready for anything he might encounter.

Comment

Working...
                                X