X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Mousefolk." Patchouli answered. "Seems like a peaceful people, if they can even be called people, but they seem to follow fanatically a god that should not be one. Hello Annie."

"What is this place? It smells terrible in here... Like some sort of..."

"Arcane dump. Yeah. Magic flows down these waters, and dangerous too. I wouldn't touch them if I were you." Patchouli continued.

"Arcane dump... If this place is a sewer... that could mean that there was a city full of magicians behind that prison." Annie speculated.

"Good thing we chose this route. If the city is any larger than Human Village, and if all magicians there are hostile, it would take me too much energy to fight every magician in the city."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

"The more we are here, the creepier it gets to be honest, so how long until we found that information?" Nera asked while looking at the water and getting away from it

Sakuyamon looked around and noticed some mouse folk "I hope you are right if they are peaceful because right now we are at disadvantage of territory" she said holding her gohei
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"They stalked me here, huh..." Patchouli groaned as some mousefolk appeared and began bowing down to Patchouli, chanting O Mighty Daughter of the Creator... and worshipping her. "They seem to take me as a demigod or something."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Sakuyamon looked at the mouse folk "If you can keep them calm, we can cross without having an incidennt so lets be careful unless they go to fanatism levels of sacrifice" she said to patchouli
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Helicopter

"Need I remind you it was you dragging me into that tower and not me walking in there by myself to begin with?" The Doomguy looked at them.

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

When John landed on the upper floor, Shulk was nowhere to be found, as if he had just disappeared. Something didn't feel right to John. Nobody in their right mind would just wander this library alone.

"Shulk?", John called out as he looked at his radar, trying to find him.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Skies of Nevada

"As soon as we turned around, you could have tried to assasinate me from behind." Hank said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

There was no response. Nothing on Radar, it was as though Shulk had truly vanished.

Comment

John could see nothing on his radar, so he activated his long-range scanners. He had to be around somewhere, John just knew it. John had only been one for a couple seconds, so what happened. John began to feel on edge by the situation. Did one of the guardians take him while John wasn't looking? Surely Shulk would have fought back, but if that was the case, then why was there no signs of a struggle?

"Shulk!", John loudly called out to Shulk as he walked deeper into the room, looking at his now long-range radar every few seconds.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Still no response, but there was one blip mixed all the way back to the chamber before the Tresh-like being that was faint and wasn't moving.

Comment

John saw the dot on his radar and pulled out his M6D Magnum Pistol as he ran into the room with the dot. As soon as he arrived, John looked down to the source of the dot.

"Shulk?", John asked as he knelt down and got a better look at who it was.
                        sigpic

Comment

Helicopter

"You're still standing, aren't you?" The Doomguy said.

Comment

Skies of Nevada

"No." Hank started. "I'm sitting. There's a difference."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Stuffed in a crevice in the wall was Shulk, sound asleep. If someone looked closely in the rocks nearby, a blue fletched dart that seemed out of place could be found...

Comment

John's eyes slightly widened inside of his helmet as he spun around to check behind him. As he did so, John noticed a small splotch of color that did not match with the rest of the scenery, something that seemed out of place. Thank's to John's enhanced eyesight, he was able to see a small blue dart in a pile of rocks. John walked over to the pile of rocks, knelt down, and picked up the small dart with his large, armored fingers.

(A dart? Is it from a guardian?), John thought as he examined it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X