X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo | Dusk

"Don't worry, I'm just asking in case it does come to that. If everything goes according to plan, we'll peacefully resolve this.", John said as he lifted Annie up to a stand.

After he helped Annie up, John grabbed his helmet and placed it back onto his head.

"Well, are you ready to go to Eintei?", John calmly asked Annie as he opened up a Corridor of Darkness and began to walk inside.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo

"Yes. Let's go." Annie nodded, wiping the tears off of her eyes and rekindling her steadfastness.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo | Dusk

After Annie gave the "okay" to proceed, John stepped through the Corridor of Darkness.

Outside Eintei - Bamboo Forest of The Lost - Gensokyo | Dusk

After a moment, a Corridor of Darkness opened up just outside the entrance to Eintei's courtyard and John stepped out. After exiting the Corridor of Darkness, John stepped aside and waited for Annie to pass through.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Voile

"Hmph." Koishi pouted. "The I guess i'll have to time travel."

Then, as suddenly as she appeared, Koishi disappeared. She reappeared away, on the other side of the lake. She knew she could get her hands on time travel technology. Considering the Inventory's resources, it would be mere child's play. She had time, though. All the time in the world. As she left, her mood chnaged back to her usual happy tone, merrily skipping through the woods without a care in the world.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

(I just got inspiration and now im falling asleep again)

Yakumo estate

After the jackal´s emotional dam finally got empty, the beast duo relaxed still on the same place. The fox looked at her surroundings and sighed

"I think we should use sentences instead of fists the next time e have an argument" she spoke looking at the wall with a big crack were she had crashed recently

Nera understood what she was talking about "Im sorry.. I was frustrated and my emotions got the better of me" the jackal apologized remembering the punch she did to her partner

"I will be honest, you landed a good fist on me. Please remind me to not make you mad" Renamon said trying to relax the still stiff pokemon

The lucario managed to relax and looked up at the damage "I think you are right, both of us could do some chaos if they push our buttons"

Carefully getting both of them up, Renamon got on a seated position "Back in the main subject though, I hope you understand why we are risking our lives, they are our friends after all" explained the vixen

"Of course I understand, but I still can´t help but worry, that is part of my job to be with you" Nera looked at her partner with a reassurring smile

"Oh really? and what would be the other part of that job?" the fox asked smiling too

The jackal put the fox´s paw on her chest carefully to not let it het punctured by her chest spike "Share my life with you" she spoke with a low purr while getting closer to her partner

Yet, Renamon put her finger on th lucario´s lips and spoke "I think we can do that later when we get the time for us only, right now we are in the wrong place and time, then add up our.. colalteral effects" she said gesturing the house´s current state

"Party boommer, but you are right, I prefer to be alive than whisked to another dimension. Come on, we must start repairing our couple´s argument" Nera got up and helped the fox to start repairing the mess they did
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Eientei - Bamboo Forest of the Lost

Kaguya and Eirin weren't home. However, the joint was hopping with Youkai rabbits running about, busy making mochi.

"Ah, what a beautiful building." Annie exclaimed as she looked around. "It's very scenic, in the middle of a bamboo forest."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Eientei - Bamboo Forest of the Lost - Gensokyo | Dusk

John looked at the bamboo and at the building up ahead, and gave a very faint smile underneath his helmet as memories passed through his mind. John remembered the time when he gathered golden bamboo from here, back when the bridge to the underground collapsed. Utsuho and him tricked Tewi into helping them by making her think they were going to eat her. It was four months ago, but John remembered it as if it were yesterday. It was times like those when John felt most alive, when he worked together with another person and accomplished things. Maybe that was why he was urged to socialize by Kanako, Yuuka, Nera, and everyone else. Within a split second, John caught his mind wandering off and quickly regained his focus on the task at hand, convincing this interdimensional visitor to leave Annie alone.

After a second, John looked over to Annie and spoke.

"Okay, when we get inside, I'll need you to let me do the talking. You remaining calm will influence his decision in a positive way. Once this is all taken care of, we can go home and relax.", John said to Annie as he began to walk past the rabbits and up to the door.
                sigpic

Comment

Treasure Vault

As Takoizu picked up the stone, a warm and fuzzy feeling came into her mind. It was relaxing.

"Enamorock." HP explained. "Gives you good feelings when you hold it. But the best part about it that it can dull pain. Think the good feeling of a drug that makes you happy, but without addiction or side-effects. Knights put 'em in amulets. COmbined with other rocks, the effect can quadruple." HP explained. "Also, they are quite good for surgical operations."

Catacombs

It ws good that Isaac reacted quickly. The part of the tunnel they were in had just collapsed, revealing searingly hot blue flames. The place's destruction was getting worse.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Eientei - Bamboo Forest of the Lost

"O- okay." Annie nodded, and attempted trying to not look nervous as the two arrived at the closed main entrance.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

As the two of them arrived at the front door of the building, John rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer. After ringing the doorbell, John looked over to Annie and saw that she was nervous. It was understandable that she would be that way, especially with her fate hanging in the balance. At least the ordeal would all be over soon.

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Just as soon as Isaac took off and flew down the hallway, he looked back and saw the section of the hall they used to be in collapsed, revealing blue flames. If he acted a split second later than he did, they would all probably be dead. Not only that, he came dangerously close to dying again.

"Sh*t! We've gotta get out of here!", Isaac said as he looked forward and continued flying down the hall.

It was clear that this place was not safe, so he needed to find a more stable area before he would let Rena, Ara, and Shadow go.

Treasure Vault

Takoizu began to smile inside of her helmet as she held the rock. She was pleasantly surprised to hear what the rock was capable of, and before too long, realized that it was affecting her. It was an impressive magical item, but if what The Higher Power was saying was true, then she could boost the rock's power and possibly use it for pain relief. It would definitely help in case she got injured. She may have been able to regenerate even from getting shot in the head multiple times, but it still hurt a lot, especially afterward.

"Do you think there's more rocks like this?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power in a somewhat cheerful, happy tone.
                      sigpic

Comment

Treasure Vault

"There was another one in the box you only took the coin from. Nice vial of phearium in there, too.

The Inventory

AFter a while, Koishi had returned to the Inventory, where again, it was oddly quiet. She sighed to herself, and went to her room, where she turned on the TV.

"Breaking news." came the first voice she heard. She narrowed her eyes slightly. She hated newschannels. Always boring, irrelevant stuff.

"Santa Cruz is under atack by an army of undead monstrosities flowing from the underground catacombs." came the news report.

Koishi's eyes widened. GLaDOS,wasn't that where Isaac went after he left here?" Koishi asked.

"Correct." GlaDOS replied.

"Maybe I should have an early christmas present for him." Koishi said, smiling.

Comment

Treasure Vault

"Hmmm...", Takoizu uttered as she walked over to the previous box and looked at the vial inside, along with the other rock.

After Takoizu grabbed the other rock and vial of Phearium, Takoizu put the rocks away and examined the vial.

"What does this one do?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power as she showed the vial of Phearium to him.
                          sigpic

Comment

Eientei - Bamboo Forest of the Lost - Gensokyo

The door opened, and Reisen appeared, her eyes maddening.

Reisen was wearing a simple white dress shirt, navy skirt with the hemline just below her fingertip, black thighighs, and a navy suede shoes. Her rabbit ears were flopped to the side as her insanity-inducing eyes scanned the visitors.

"Hello, John." Reisen greeted ambivalently. "Master Eirin is not present at the moment. Can I help you with anything?"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Wshington D.C

As the angel boy went intside the bakery again, Midna sighed "As you can see, there are beings of many worlds, some are good, others are naïve" she gestured to the bakery and noticed a rather menacing character walking along the streets

"By the way, if you see any bad guy or monster from your world, don´t attack at first, many characters from shady pasts are now civilized since they know the risks of attacking the humans. So if you see someone similar to the gerudo king, first ask"
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

As Reisen opened the door, John looked over to her, but made sure not to directly look her in the eyes. Last time he did was back in Hawaii, and that was a... very unpleasant experience.

"Hello Reisen. We're here to speak to your visitor, Nasus.", John calmly said to Reisen.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X