X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris and Claire's Sleeping Quarters - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Claire looked at Six as she giggled a little. "Oh he's... around... Just getting a little something for you. In fact he actually had to go back to his old apartment to pick it up. You just missed him as well." Claire said as she sat back down on her bed. "So why don't we wait for Chris?"

((Assuming Zero had been to Nitori's place before.))
    Gensokyo - Kappa Village - Kawashiro Residence

Zero had remained in Nitori's room. He had been unconscious for a good while now. All because of that one female Maverick... Fortunately after some time Zero's systems had came to a full reboot, and as such Zero woke up from his unconscious state. The red robotic warrior looked around the room, confused at first but upon closer inspection he saw he was Nitori's room back at the Kappa Village.

"Goddammit... freaking Mavericks... I can't believe I let myself get surrounded like that." Zero said as he sat up...

Comment

The Inventory

John was a little surprised to hear Koishi say that she was the owner of The Inventory, especially considering how she used to be free of responsibilities four months ago.

"Well to be honest, I still see you as that curious girl from the underground city, so of course I would care. I know you are not exactly a kid, considering you're at least five times older than I am, but you're a good kid. You don't deserve to be stressed out.", John calmly said to Koishi.

Koishi's behavior was very different from what John was used to, especially considering she used to be a very care-free individual, seemingly in an almost euphoric, yet emotionless haze. Just then, John realized something, something he couldn't believe he didn't notice until now. Koishi was no longer acting that way. She was showing other emotions. All of a sudden, John looked down to Koishi's third eye and saw that it was open.

"I honestly didn't notice that your third eye was open until now. What happened?", John asked in slight surprise.

Six was a little surprised that Chris got him something, especially considering that Chris said he didn't get Six anything. Perhaps it was simply Chris trying to set up a surprise gift, trying to catch him off guard. After Claire sat on her bed and spoke, Six followed suit and walked over to the bed.

"Sounds good to me.", Six said as he was about to sit down, but quickly stopped when he realized his armor was still a mess.

Six was still wearing his battle-damaged armor, and had holes, cracks, and scratches on it. His helmet was not on at the moment, which meant that his energy shields were not active. He would end up making the bed messy, so instead Six grabbed a nearby chair and brought it next to the bed.

"While we wait, I should probably give you your gifts. Do you want them now, or when Chris gets here?", Six asked Claire as he sat down.
      Last edited by S121; 02-11-2015, 03:59 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Kawashiro House - Kappa Village - Gensokyo

EVE whirred about, Nitori's room covered with her surveillance system. As soon as Zero woke up, the mechanized female's voice bleeped: "Subject Number 001 - Zero, awakened. Overriding automated system."

Silence for 20 seconds.

"Hello, princess. How are you feeling?" EVE's voice asked, her mechanized voice less machine-like and more... human-like.
        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-11-2015, 04:20 AM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Zero turned to EVE and sighed.

"I feel like crap that's what. Fortunately my internal damage isn't severe." He said as he stood up. "By the way where is Nitori? I need to see her. More importantly why did she bring me here instead of sent me back to the Maverick Hunters?"

Comment

"Hold still, sweetie, let me fix you up a little bit." EVE assured Zero as little tendrils began sprouting from the walls. EVE was the strangest out of all five of Nitori's nanometal drones, being able to infest any surrounding areas and mechanizing them. It was as if she was also biological. The tendrils began their work, zapping any dents on Zero's armor away, scanning for any malfunction, and the likes.

"Nitori is out. A guest of ours went and fell so she had to carry him off to Eientei. She'll be back soon, she took ADAM."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Ruins of Bhangarh - India

"I am pleased to meet you both. I am known as The Dovahkiin.", the Dovahkiin calmly said to Kris and the Bombinomicon.

After speaking, the Dovahkiin turned his attention over to Max and spoke.

"I've gathered as much as I could from the chest, but I cannot carry any more. What should we do with the rest?", the Dovahkiin asked Max.

After a moment, Max looked over to the large chest, then over to Kris and the Bombinomicon. To be honest, Max still didn't completely trust Kris and the Bombinomicon, but then again, he was always slow to trust people. At least he trusted them enough to know they would protect him. After a moment, Max spoke.

"I'm going to carry the chest, but if we get attacked by anything, I'm going to rely on you guys to protect me.", Max said to the Dovahkiin, Kris, and the Bombinomicon as he walked over to the chest.

After making his way to the chest, Max then began to lift a corner of the chest off the ground, testing to see how heavy it was. The chest had to be at least 200 pounds (91 kg), making it too heavy for a normal person to lift. Luckily for Max, he was wearing power armor, boosting his strength beyond what a normal human could carry.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

The Inventory

"A lot of things happened at the end of that whole Devourer thing." Koishi said, sitting down on a crate. "After me, Isaac, and I believe a Hank Wimbleton and his friends escaped from the Consumer, me and Isaac talked for a while. He actually showed feelings of friendship towards me. That's when it happened. My third eye opened, and I almost died because of it. Satori saved me, but after it fully opened she simply came up to me and kicked me out of Chereiden for some pointless reason. Isaac was the only one there to help me, and later, he left too. Winslow died a month later of poisoning and he let me in the will as the new owner of this place." Koishi had tears forming at her eyes.

"I hate it, I hate all of it. I just want things to go back to normal, where I wasn't rejected by my big sister, where I don't have to put up with the responsibilities of running this gargantuan place. I just want it to go away."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Claire looked at Six and smirked a bit. "Let's just wait for Chris. I think it would be better if you do." She replied as she almost began to fall asleep... She was a bit tired. After all she had been up the night before and hadn't gotten much sleep. The reason as to why was because Chris had kept her up... not on purpose though... Chris had been getting angered when he sleeps. Something that's... not common for him or anyone she knew. She didn't think nothing of it though. After all it is Christmas, and none of Chris's other friends have been found. So of course he will be upset.

"Very well." Zero said as EVE began repairing his damaged armor. After his armor was fully repaired Zero turned to EVE and nodded. A basic and somewhat thank you, but it is Zero's preferred way of saying "Thanks"

"Listen I have to get going back to my HQ and report everything that happened personally. If I don't I'll be in some serious trouble with the higher ups EVE. Know where the nearest teleporter is?"

Comment

(Next post will be for you S1.))

Eientei - Gensokyo

As Max was injected with the shot it didn't seem to do much to him though. However his body seemed to calm down a bit.

Max's Dream

Meanwhile the chains in Max's dream seemed to break as Max was slowly coming to consciousness. Things around him began to form once more as everything returned to normal. The field of flowers, and his mother. After everything returned to "normal" Max was set free of the chains near his mother who had embraced him warmly with a soft and warm hug. "It's okay... Just wake up... please wake up for me..." His mother said as everything seemed to become blurry

Eientei - Gensokyo

In the real world Max slowly came to consciousness as he sat up and yawned. Almost like he woke up from a perfectly normal nap. However there was a few tears in his eyes, which are remnants from his dream... from remember his mother... He simply looked around the room, obviously a bit confused as to where he is. "W-Where am I...?" He asked, sounding obviously groggy.
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-21-2014, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Eientei - Gensokyo

"Oh, so you've awakened." Eirin commented from her desk. The bed and the desk was separated by a curtain, so Max could not see who this voice was from. "How are you feeling? Nauseated? Hypothermia?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Prometheus Labs Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Eve continued to follow Jack through the labs. She remained quiet, and almost emotionless throughout their little trip to this clearing Jack talked about. At first she was silent until she spoke up.

"Jack... I've been running some calculations on the previous incident within the city. The traces of Dark El I detected are familiar. They belong to a powerful demon king by the name of Ran. I also spotted some fragments of what seemed to be damaged armor of some kind. The armor's data readings.... unknown... To be honest with you I have no real purpose on telling you, but I since we are alone I might as well have. Not only that but the fact that you are an employee of this establishment you are more deserving of giving this info. Please note I have only now came to these conclusions."

Eientei - Gensokyo

Max continued to look around the room as he saw a curtain in-between him and the others. "I... I guess I feel tired... what happened? All I remember... was falling asleep... Oh dear... what time is it!? I have to get back to work!" Max said as he tried to stand up. It was quite obvious that he was more focused on getting his work done more than anything else.
                        Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-22-2014, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Eientei - Gensokyo

"It has only been 9 o' clock." Eirin said, still from behind the curtain. "It is natural to fall asleep, since it's nighttime. You must take more rest..."

A stomach growled. It was from Max.

"...and something to eat."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

The Inventory

John was surprised to hear so much had happened to Koishi in such a small amount of time. Switching from a care-free lifestyle to one full of responsibility in such a short time had to be hard, and based on the tears forming in her eyes, she was struggling with her burden. To be honest, it was saddening to see her in such a state, stressing over so many different things. In an attempt to cheer Koishi up, John got down on one knee and put his hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her.

"I understand that it can be hard to take up such a large responsibility and to keep moving despite the hardships you face, but just know that you're not alone. I for one, know what it's like to have more responsibilities and hardships than almost anyone else, so I know that it can be difficult. I know that you don't know me or the others very well, but just know that if you need help, or need someone to talk to, we will be there. All you have to do is either call us, or seek us out.", John said to Koishi.

"I'm going to talk with your sister and see what happened, and after that, I'll try and see if I can get her to reconcile with you, okay?", John asked before he stood back up and looked at Koishi.

Six could see that Clare was beginning to fall asleep, and to be honest, he felt like doing so as well. After all, he had been awake for at least 48 hours. Even though Six felt tired, he felt that he needed to remain awake. After all, he promised to spend Christmas with Chris and Claire, not in a bed, sleeping for the entire day. In an attempt to keep himself awake, Six brought Claire's drowsiness to attention.

"Still tired, huh?", Six asked Claire as he leaned back in the chair and lightly clasped his hands over his abdomen.

Prometheus Labs - Sector 2 - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Jack was expecting the walk to the clearing outside Prometheus Labs to be silent, but as they reached Sector 2, Eve suddenly told him about the battle earlier, about the results from her scans. Jack was a little surprised that Eve had run scans without needing to gather samples, but then again, MJOLNIR armor was similar. Out of everything Eve said, the one thing that struck Jack was her mentioning somebody named Ran. After a moment of contemplation, Jack looked over to Eve and spoke as they continued to walk.

"Who's Ran?", Jack calmly asked Eve.
                            Last edited by S121; 02-11-2015, 04:00 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Prometheus Labs - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"A man who was once human who had fought bravely to protect his village. However his powers were derived from the moon. Due to this when the power of Dark El had corrupted the Moon's powers he had accidentally absorbed too much Dark El. The dark energy corrupting the moon turned him into a demon within a night. Ever since he had named himself the Demon King. Or as others would call him the Great Demon General Ran. His power was strong, and we did encounter him. However he had managed to escape before any of us could deliver the finishing blow. I cannot recall much after that except for some minor trivial things. All I can say is that Ran's power must had grown in order for him to create a temporary bridge between my world and this one." Eve said as she kept walking.

"A more in depth analysis on our grudge against Ran is that Ran was also the one at fault for leading an attack on Hamel that left the strongest of men, the Guardians, practically the "Spartans" of Hamel in ruins. After all they did destroy most of the city, tainted Hamel's pristine water channels with Dark El, and more importantly had turned the leader of Hamel, and head of the royal family of the Senace Kingdom's capital Hamel into a demon himself. In our world the demons are a serious threat. One thing I do fear is the safety of the precious El Stone... if the demons get their hands on it then it will be all over for my world..."

Eientei - Gensokyo

Max stood up as he looked at the curtain.

"Oh... Well then... I guess I'll rest... by the way who are you?" Max asked as he heard his stomach rumble. "Oh... well... I guess I am hungry... I'm sorry to bother you when I ask this, but... do you have something I could possibly drink? I'm just a tad bit thirsty for some reason..."
                              Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-11-2015, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Eientei - Gensokyo

"I do have this cup of water." Eirin answered, and the curtain opened, revealing a... very voluptuous woman clad only in white open shirt and black laced lingerie. "I'll have Reisen bring over juice or tea if you prefer them instead."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X