X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilly Field - Outside Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

After Eve sat in Jack's arms, Jack tightened his grip just enough to ensure that she wouldn't slip and fall as they flew, and stood up. Jack then activated his thrusters and flew up into the air. Even though Jack didn't have his thrusters set to their maximum setting, Jack and Eve still quickly climbed in elevation until they were at least 400 feet in the air. Once Jack had reached a satisfactory elevation, he increased the power output of his thrusters and soared through the air, quickly reaching the 200 mph limit on his thrusters, and maintained that speed.

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Yea, that seemed to bother Jack. It was just a spar, but he tends to take things too seriously.", Lily said as she finished her pancakes.

"To be honest, I don't think Elsword's a bad kid, he just tends to act before fully thinking things through. It's clear that he shows skill with a sword, but it's almost like it's not quite refined. He let his guard down when he was performing high offensive attacks.", Lily said to Raven.

Reactor Labs - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Dr. Neuman wasn't expecting for Chung to fall, but when he did, it surprised him.

"Chung! Are you alright!?", Dr. Neuman asked as he rushed over to Chung and tried to help him off the ground.

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

The SPARTAN doctor quickly paced over to Birkin and gently picked him up from the ground.

"Careful there. Remember, you've been out for four months. Your muscles have atrophied because of their lack of use.", the SPARTAN explained as he sat Birkin back onto the bed.

"We'll need to put you through physical therapy, and maybe give you a MES module, to help your muscles adapt faster. As for the video footage, I just collected it all on my HUD. I'll transmit it to the television.", the SPARTAN said to Birkin as he pointed at the television bolted to the wall.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"Yeah he has a tendency to do that. I mean he is the one that asked Eve if she would like to be friends with him the moment she woke up for the first time in like... a thousand years. No hesitation. He just asked her if she would like to befriend him, and she then slapped him in the face." He said with a chuckle. "I have to admit even I was caught off guard by her reaction... Anyways yeah. Elsword is skilled, and in combat he is quite smart at times. In a real battle he would have taken it seriously regardless of what his opponent is capable of. Also yeah it does take time for him to ready a high offensive attack, but remember. He has little to no control over his magical abilities. It's extremely difficult for him to charge an attack with magic. Most of the time he can pull off a strong magical attack without needing to charge up magic... but that's only when the Aura of Vitality is active. Then he will be able to use less mana, and in turn less charge up time for some of his attacks. With his Aura of Destruction his magical power output is increased, not only that but with Aura of Destruction he does not need to charge up his stronger attacks any longer than it normally takes him to do so... at the cost of putting his body under more strain. It's a little something that Elsword developed after watching his elder sister. It's called the Way of the Sword. With Aura of Vitality he has better magic control, and his body is basically put under a sort of adrenaline rush. His speed is much faster with the Aura of Vitality. With the Aura of Destruction his magical power output is increased significantly, but at the cost of putting strain on the body. The Way of the Sword is definitely one of the more impressive things Elsword can do. As it can allow him to fight in two different styles. A more aggressive one, or a more defensive one. Can't believe he developed the Way of the Sword by watching his sister fight..."

Chung woke up somewhat as he looked at Neuman. "Just... sleepy... I... want sleep... here..." Chung muttered in a tired daze.

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Volgin stood up, wiping his clothes off. His green coat was obliterated to scraps, revealing his red clothes.

"Thank you," he said, "but I'll be fine. I don't need your help."

Volgin stood for a while.

"... Why did you help me? You've done your research on me. I am a well renowned villain and sadist. You would have been better off letting me die."

Hakugyokurou

Yuyuko was rushing to... The kitchen?

"Youmu needs me, and I need to know what she needs me for!"

She assumed that after the option that she was calling for lunch, Youmu really was cooking lunch and Yuyuko had not really considered any other option.

Comment

Central Hub - Prometheus Labs | Dawn

"When the Characters came here to the real world, they were given a second chance. Many villains took this new world as a way for them to either atone for what they had done in the past, or as a second chance at doing the right thing. Some villains join the Peace Corps, some apply for a job in their local police force, some even open up stores and make an honest living like that. Halsey may not have told anyone this, but Prometheus Labs is her way of dealing with what she had done in her game. She may not be a villain, but this is her second chance... When all the Characters came to the real world, everyone was given a second chance, both the heroes and the villains. This is yours, so use it wisely.", Daniel calmly said to Volgin.

Lily had heard so much about Elsword's sister, especially that she was a very skilled swordsman. Of course, Lily found it strange how she had gone missing. Surely such a talented warrior wouldn't simply vanish, or worse, get captured. Lily was a little hesitant to ask Raven about Elsword's sister, especially since it seemed to be such a sen sensitive topic, but she did so in hopes of finding out more about her, and to an extent, Elsword.

"So, where do you think his sister is?", Lily asked Raven.

Dr. Neuman simply sighed as Chung began to drift back to sleep. Chung had pushed himself too hard, and this was the result. Dr. Neuman could have picked Chung up and carried him all the way back to Cung's sleeping quarters, but that would take too long, and Dr. Neuman was not the athletic type, at least not enough to carry a 180+ pound boy approximately half a mile. Taking that into account, Dr. Neuman decided to simply leave Chung in the Reactor Lab. Of course, he couldn't let Chung sleep on the floor, so he grabbed Chung, and with some effort, sat Chung into a nearby chair, where he the proceeded to grab a spare labcoat and place it over Chung like a blanket. After that, Dr. Neuman went back to work, continuing his construction of another one of Prometheus Lab's newest defense systems.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Prometheus Labs

"... As is the inFamous Thesis..."

Volgin then began walking away.

"... I don't know if I had already used up my second chance... But whether I still have it or not, that bastard is going to pay with his life for daring to do this to me."

Comment

Wriggle's House - Gensokyo

After following Wriggle and arriving at her house, Haseo looked at the square house. This is definitely the real world. Even Breg Epona dosen't have places like this. He thought. "Thanks for letting me the night." Haseo said giving his thanks to the girl.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Central Hub - Prometheus Labs

Right before Volgin could leave the room, Daniel quickly stopped him with a hand on his shoulder.

"Hang on. It wouldn't be best to go out on your own, especially since you are now an enemy of the Neo-Yakuza. If you stay here, we can guarantee your safety, and maybe you could even help us take the Neo-Yakuza down. You know the Neo-Yakuza because you were a part of them. You know things that not even we might know, and because of that, you would be a great asset. What do you say? Do you want to help us take the Neo-Yakuza down?", Daniel asked Volgin.
                sigpic

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Gensokyo

"Oh." Meiling looked at the blue lollipop. She held it up, examined it, and smiled at Kirby. "Thank you, Kirby. I appreciate it."

"Me too." Flandre brushed Kirby's head, and rose up. "I must go, Meiling. I heard a racket in the library so I must check if everything's alright. Can you..."

"Okay. I'll take Kirby to my bedroom." Meiling nodded as she picked up Kirby. "Come here, Kirby, let's get you to a place to sleep."

Institute of War - Valoran

"They're M&Ms. They're great, aren't they?" Utsuho chuckled. "They're-"

But her story had to be cut short, as the giant screen in front of them suddenly brightened up into what looked like a live broadcast of a crowd of people waiting for something to happen.

"No worries. You're okay with sleeping at the couch, right?" Wriggle said as she placed her fedora on a hanger and undid her cape. "I'll be in the bathroom. Help yourself to whatever's in the kitchen."

Kawashiro Residency - Kappa Village - Gensokyo

"Oh right. That's a long story." Nitori sheepishly chuckled. "EVE, can you explain it for him?"

"Must I?" EVE's mechanical voice buzzed from a speaker in an unknown location. "Fine, here's how it went."

"Long story short, we received your distress call and came to Munich as soon as we could. Then we set up a temporary base, found your body, kicked some robots' ass, and got you back here."

"What happened exactly though, Zero?" Nitori asked. "What did they do to defeat you and your team?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Kirby smiled as Meiling took the lolipop, but when Flandre said she had to go he got somewhat sad. He put the remaining pink lolipop away as he turned to Meiling. With a simple nod Kirby snuggled up in Meiling's arms as he began to think of what Flandre said...
                    A commotion in some sort of library? Could someone possibly be in trouble? Kirby was a bit... curious as to what Flandre meant.

"Elsword's sister? I don't know all too much about her. All I know is that the two were very close. They sparred, and fought together until she had to leave one day for some mission. She didn't return. I can't say what happened. Some people had said that she had gone missing. Others say she is just still busy working on her mission on finding a beast named Scar. I doubt she is missing or dead. After all she was a skilled fighter. She probably is still searching for Scar. Either way one of the things that drives Elsword further is his will to find his sister. He wishes to make her proud..."

Comment

"The couch is fine." Haseo said as he went and laid on it with his hands behind his head. "Haseo." A deep voice from inside him said. "Skeith? You sure have been talkative lately. What is it?" Haseo asks his Epitaph. "I went and checked your character data and some things seem off." Skieth said. "Off? Like what?" Haseo asks as he sits up. "First, it seems that Virus Cores can now act as a food supply for you. Your Area Hacking ability still opens portals to Outer Dungeons, which if I had to guess can lead to other parts of the real world. Your friends might be trapped in an Outer Dungeon or someplace else in this world." Skeith explained his findings. Haseo thought for a second and opened his menu and read his Virus Core count, which says 34 (Max is 99). "Anything else?" Haseo asks out of curiosity. "I still can't find the other Epitaphs as well as your friends' data." Skeith said. "Alright, rest up. We never know if AIDA or Cubia can appear here, even though they were destroyed." Haseo said as he went back to lay down on the couch.
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Just as Utsuho was about to speak, the television on the wall flickered to life and the image of some kind of auditorium appeared with a large gathering of people waiting for something, most likely the reason John was here for, the battle. John looked over to the television and looked back at Utsuho before speaking.

"Looks like they're already starting.", John commented as he looked back to the television and ate another M&M, calmly waiting to see what would happen next.

Lily quietly thought for a split second, barely perceivable by a normal human. If what Raven was saying was true, then perhaps Elsword pushing himself more than he should have was a result of his need to impress his sister, even if she was not present. It was a little sad to see Elsword so reliant on that one goal, not because of what he did, but because of how he must have felt. If Lily didn't know better, his sister's disappearance affected him much deeper than one would expect, possibly to his very core. If Raven looked into Lily's eyes for that tiny split second, he would have seen that Lily was deep in thought, but as that split second had passed, Lily spoke again.

"Do you think she might have been brought over to the real world? Did she ever make an official appearance in the game? That might improve the chances of her being somewhere on Earth.", Lily said to Raven.
                        sigpic

Comment

Meiling's bedroom was humble, but not inferior, with simple furniture uniformly red.

"Oh I forgot to clean my bedroom." Meiling lamented at the sight of her bedroom in disarray. "Let me clean this up first."
                          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 11-17-2014, 06:35 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Kirby looked at the room, but it didn't really look all too messy. He saw no reason for Meiling to bother even cleaning the room. Kirby hopped out of Meiling's arms, and as he landed on the ground he looked at Meiling.

"Poyo poyo!" He said as he looked up at Meiling, he kept turning to the rest of the room then back to Meiling.

He was wanting to help Meiling clean her room.

"Well... she might have. I remember we heard of her being nearby when we were in Velder. Elsword got sort of excited, but we ended up getting sent to the real world... It's kind hard to explain... but we almost found her. Elsword must have taken it a bit to rough though. I mean we found out his sister was within the deeper parts of the Velder capital, but then we found ourselves here in the real world. I guess the shock of almost finding his sister, then being ripped away when he was so close must have been hard on him. To the point that he had stopped training or something. That could probably explain why he was so... like how he was when I first met him..."

Comment

"Hey, can you pass me the apple in that bowl?"

Wriggle appeared from the bathroom with a towel on her hands drying her hair. She changed from her entirely black suit to a simple white sleeveless shirt and black sweatpants.

"Welcome to the League of Legends NA LCS, Week 12 Day 5. I'm your host, Joshua 'Jatt' Leesman, joined by none other than David 'Phreak' Turley, and the final match of the North American LCS, between Team Solomid and Cloud 9, is just around the corner."

"That's right. Both tied at first place with score of 33 to 8, this match is the keypoint of who will be able to grab the number one spot for the LCS and a privilege to enter the All-Stars quarterfinals without the qualifiers."

"What's interesting is that this game is going on even with an ongoing bug within five Champions."

"Renekton, Annie, Vi, Jinx, AND Leblanc has been disabled in the server due to an unknown bug, but Riot has fixed the issue by adding five new Champions temporarily until the bug is fixed."

"This is an umprecedented issue, but thankfully, both teams have agreed to play without the said Champions."

"They're probably talking about us, huh?" Utsuho blurted out.

"And done." Meiling sighed and looked around impressively at the cleanliness of the room. She sat on the now-tidy bed and asked Kirby. "So... Where are you from? I know Flanfre recognizes you but I really don't... Can you tell me your story?"
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

After the room was cleaned up he looked at Meiling. After she asked him where he came from he facepalmed as he quickly ran out of Meiling's room, and back to the hall. Kirby was searching after for the drawing pad he finally found it, and returned to the room with the drawing pad.

Kirby then hopped onto Meiling's bed as he opened up the drawing pad filled with all his drawings of all his adventures. He also had one colored pencil with him of which he had used to write something on the front page.

'Dreamland'

The name of his home world.

He then opened the drawing pad and showed each one of his crude, childish drawings.

Starting with the first one it showed him in a peaceful land, there was a pink circle with stubby hands and feet as well as a face in this green field. The next picture showed him with what looked to be a blue penguin in a red robe, and holding a large blue mallet. The penguin was picking on Kirby in the drawings. The next several pictures showed similar things. Kirby and that other blue penguin, a masked blue man that was Kirby's size, and many other creatures. Though the last notable one was a bit darker.

It showed Kirby and some pink fairy, the blue penguin, a girl with a paintbrush and a green dress, as well as some other creature that looked similar to Kirby, but was tan. In it though the sky was a bit darker. It looked almost blood red, and even a bit unnerving. There also looked to be some sort of white... eyeball... angel... thing with wings, and a blood red pupil. It looked like the creature was even crying tears of blood... When Kirby looked at the picture he almost looked a bit sad, and even scared by it to an extent.

He shook his head as he quickly flipped the pages. Things in the pages after it were looking a much more cheery and lighthearted though. Like everything after was the same as the pictures before that one that... made Kirby a bit unnerved. The rest of the pictures showed Kirby, in his world, and occasionally a few others with a few instances of him fighting something. Though nowhere near as dark or gloomy as that one picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X