X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris and Claire's Sleeping Quarters - Prometheus Labs - London

"Of course, those that would seek to take advantage of such a distraction. I believe you had just returned from encountering one such group, correct?" Alvis replied.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jackk looked around as Glaive disappeared. Jack was confused. But then, a fairy that passed by him... smiled at him. His eyes widened. No one's ever done that the entire time he was here. He felt... Better.

"... I don't know what world I'm in... But this is what I'd want... After I fix the present... This... Is nice."

Comment

Wriggle's House - Gensokyo

"At least you know someone that knows what's going on here." Haseo said as he lightly stretches. "Since this is the real world, I'm guessing I'll need to shower." He said to himself. But Haseo doesn't have any clothes, since he is originally a PC in a MMO. "Crap, I don't have any clothes. What am I going to do?" He asks himself.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

John frowned inside of his helmet and lightly shook his head as he thought about this entire situation. John didn't know why, but he had a gut feeling that Jack was more dangerous than he let on. After all, if "Future Otori" and Takoizu had a meeting about all this, then surely Jack was incredibly dangerous. Despite what he was feeling, John retained a somewhat calm demeanor.

"Alright, I'll be there soon.", John said to Renamon and Samus before deactivating his communicator.

Six was a little surprised that Alvis knew about his previous mission, but he didn't show it. Instead, Six had a calm demeanor that would have been somewhat unnerving to some. To be honest, Six was a little cautious about Alvis's knowledge on Prometheus Lab's operations. Yes, Six was a little cautious about operational security by habit, especially in his line of work, but with Prometheus Labs's enemies slowly piling up, he had to be cautious not only for his sake, but for everyone else's. It was either that Alvis belonged to some kind of intelligence agency, or he simply had a lucky guess. Either way, Six knew that he would have to speak with caution and would have to keep a cool head while talking with Alvis.

"I assume you know of the ACO, right?", Six calmly asked Alvis.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Skies Above London - London | Dawn

In the air above London Angkor kept flying at a reasonable speed. As it flew through the sky it saw an oncoming target.

"What's that? It seems interesting! I better go and see!" Angkor said as it kept flying through the sky.

London | Dawn

Aisha continued walking throughout the city as she finally reached the location where Dark El was most present. "Welp looks like I found it the source of the Dark El, but it seems like nothing is here..." She said as she looked at the city that was slightly damaged from the previous demon invasion here. The damage was something she did not notice.

"Save for the damages that I just now noticed there is no apparent source of the Dark El..."

Comment

Yakumo estate

Renamon knew that the spartan was worried just because of a slight change in his tone of voice "John.. I know you are worried about the situation and it is understandable to be since you know more about this than us thanks to your daughter and whoever who has talked with you about it. But you got to trust us too, we haven´t been fighting and growing for this entire time just to get over confident and think that a new threat would be easy"

The fox thought looked at the sky and sighed "If the destiny has its way of telling us this would be an unmovable mountain, we would make another strategy, besides death is something I deeply understand and have been close to it many times" while saying that the vixen touched the bullet wound on her chest behind the white mane "But that doesn´t mean I will give up against him either"

Renamon then looked at the gap controller "Yukari, I need you to make a gap to the Scarlet Mansion, I will go and speak with this Jack" her tone was of her usual serious and prepared type.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"In a snap." Yukari said as she snapped her fingers. Her usual purple gap with haunting appeared in front of Renamon.

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Gensokyo

*see Post #3294.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

"I already have a home across the lake, but thank you for the offer." Meta Knight said.

Institute of War

After John's call was done, if he looked back to Mima was, she was gone. The sound of a door slamming could be heard across the room.

Catacombs

Nothing but the sounds of footsteps getting softer and softer with every moment could be heard. The Huntress made a silent sigh.

'Figures he abandons me at the first sign of people. I'll track him later.' The Huntress thought to herself.

Fiendish City

"But can you dodge a ball?" HP said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Right as John was about to deactivate his communicator, Renamon quickly stopped him and spoke. After she was done, John let out a chuckle that sounded more like a brief sigh and spoke.

"Alright, just be on your toes and I'll be happy. I'll be there soon.", John said in a calmer tone before deactivating his communicator.

After John deactivated his communicator, he took his helmet back off and turned back around to speak to Mima.

"I'm sorry about the sudden interruption but-", John said as he turned around, only to see that Mima was no longer in the room.

Just then, John heard the door to the room slam. In that very moment, John knew what had happened. Mima did not like the terms of the entire match, and because of that, she left. John had to get her to stay. If not, then they wouldn't be able to help Annie. Just then, John turned over to Utsuho, Reimu, and Jason, and spoke.

"Wait here. I'm going to try and get Mima back.", John said in an ever so slightly stressed tone as he quickly left the room.

As soon as John left the room, he began to quickly chase after Mima, hoping to catch her before she left. John didn't know whether or not Mima could travel back to their dimension, but he did not want to take that chance.

"Mima, wait!", John called out as he gave chase.

Fiendish City

After hearing The Higher Power's question, Takoizu couldn't help but feel confused. One moment, they were talking about falling off ledges, and the next, it was this.

"What does dodging balls have to do with anything?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power in a confused tone.

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac could hear the footsteps getting fainter and fainter, so he decided to follow them.

"Come on. Let's go follow them.", Isaac said to Rena, Ara, and Shadow as he started to run towards the source of the footsteps.

As the unidentified dot on Jack's radar came closer, he aimed his "Bullet Storm" Rifle at the supposed missile and used his visor's zoom function to get a better aim at it, but as Jack did so, he could see that the missile was not actually a missile. To Jack's surprise, it was some kind of bat.

"What do you know about bats giving off Dark El energy? Is it hostile?", Jack asked Eve, still keeping his view and aim fixed on the flying creature.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

The three of them nodded as they began to follow Isaac. However as the continued walking Rena stopped in her tracks as she to the ground. "AH GODDAMMIT!" She yelled. Her foot had got caught in a small hole in the ground that she didn't see. After she fell she pulled her leg out of the small hole as she sat on the ground. "Ow... that freaking hurt..." Rena said as she tried to stand up. However she felt a sharp pain in her foot, causing her to fall over again.

She had sprained her ankle...

"Bats do not naturally possess Dark El. The only bat I'm familiar with that is connected to Dark El... is..." Eve said as she paused. The only bat she knows which gives off Dark El... can only be Angkor...

"What is the shape, color, and size of the target?" Eve said in a quick, and somewhat demanding tone. Like it was some sort of emergency.

Comment

As Rena shouted, Isaac quickly spun around and expected to see a demon or one of the undead attacking her, but instead he saw that Rena was on the ground.

"Rena! What is it?", Isaac asked as he quickly ran over to her, making sure to also check his surroundings with his peripherals in case they got attacked.

"It's got a small purple body, white head, and yellow eyes. It looks like an egg.", Jack calmly said to Eve, still aiming his gun at the bat.
                        sigpic

Comment

Prometheus Labs

"I need to talk to her. About the boss... What is she doing right now?" Volgin asks.

???

The man in the black suit was standing in the middle of a heliport with his arms crossed behind his back. His look was that of no emotion. No worries. Just... Nothing. Not even the slight frown of authority. Simply a blank stare and a straight mouth.

A man in a soldiers uniform approached him. He saluted.

"Sir! I have news!"

The man turned around.

"At ease, soldier. Now then, what is it? Speak fast."

"The preparations are complete. The combat bots are in place-"

"Soldier," he interrupted. "... Are you afraid?"

The soldier's composition wavered slightly, but he fixed his posture at the question. "... What would make you say that- if I may ask?"

The man narrowed his eyes at him.

"... I can see it. I can see the fear in your eyes. Trembling. Tell me... Are you afraid of dying today?"

The soldier could not speak. He had a knot in his throat. "... I..."

"You needn't worry," the man in the suit said. "They wouldn't kill you. You are human, the race that the SPARTANS are fighting to protect. If anything, they will try to interrogate you. However, there isn't anything that you will say that can harm the organization. If you do make it out of there, you will be relieved of your duty. How does that sound?"

The soldier then straightened out. "... Yes sir!"

"Good. I'll be in the office in just a minute."

"Yes, sir. I'll notify the chief of research."

And with that, the soldier left. On his upper arm was an insignia: a picture of the ouroboros symbol with the phrase 'NEO1' under it.

Comment

Institute of War

Mima kept floating away, not even turning towards John.

"Why the hell should I? There's nothing to gain from this, and you can go to to the Hell of Blazing Fires with that shit about this Annie or whoever the hell it was." Mima replied.

Fiendish City

"Oh, nothing." HP said in an almost sarcastic tone, as he began to went along the edge, seemingly melting into the wall for ease of way.

"Sorry, can't really pass this ability on, but trust me, you would be far happier not using it." HP said as his now flat form went along the backside of the building.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Yes." Alvis said simply. "I feel that it is only fair to warn you that It would be wise to be aware that, should the Fell Dragon be revived by the due course of time, the ACO might use the resulting chaos as a means to an end." He paused for a moment before speaking again. "Though there is time. If I am correct, Robin's journal may hold the answer to control the situation that may arise."

Comment

Mima might not have known it, but her devaluing Annie and her situation actually upset and slightly angered John. To be honest, it was like Mima didn't even care that Annie could be permanently damaged from this "Repentance". Just then, John suddenly disappeared through a Corridor of Darkness and appeared right in front of Mima. As soon as he did so, John then created a transparent, cloudy wall made out of Darkness and cut off Mma's way of escape, forcing her to stop.

"And what do you think I have to gain from this? I'm not doing this for money, glory, or to get any favors. I don't even get paid for the things I do, so if I don't get anything from this, then why am I dong it?", John asked Mima in a somewhat angry tone.

Just then, John remained silent, trying to calm himself down. To be honest, John thought that he might have taken Mima's comment too personally, but he thought that Annie and her situation were too important to talk about lightly. After a couple seconds, John sighed and looked at Mima before removing the wall of Darkness, and after that, he spoke to her in a calmer tone.

"Mima, you ask why you should help, but the question is, why shouldn't you? Why do you feel that you should gain something of material or social value from this? I can promise you that if you were in this same situation as Annie, I would do the same as what I've done for her. Would you rather be abandoned than helped? I ask you again, why am I doing this? Wouldn't you want the same to be done for you if you were being persecuted like Annie is?", John asked in a calmer tone, emphasizing his final questions.

Chris and Claire's Sleeping Quarters - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

As Alvis spoke, Six couldn't help but feel even a little alarmed by the implications of Alvis's knowledge. Alvis spoke as if he knew the ACO, as if he knew about their patterns and habits. Six knew there was no way that Alvis was just some friendly stranger that happened to know about the ACO. Despite Six's apprehension, he remained calm and spoke to Alvis in a calm, yet serious tone.

"It doesn't take a wise man to know that you know more than you let on.", Six said as he calmly stared at Alvis.

"I'm going to assume that you know things that could very easily get you into trouble here, especially with how you say things , but if you're here against the ACO's behalf, then I'm going to try and trust you. Don't make me regret it. I know that you understand the risks in telling me these things, but you do it anyway. I honestly don't know whose side you're on, but if you have extra information on the ACO, give the Security Hub an anonymous tip about what you know; either by letter, or electronic message, no questions asked. It could very well save countless lives, whether they be SPARTAN, civilian, or Character.", Six added.

Fiendish City

Takoizu looked at The Higher Power with a somewhat puzzled expression underneath her helmet. To be honest, Takoizu could only guess a couple possible answers to what he meant. He could have meant that being compressed against the building would have been either uncomfortable, or even deadly. Wanting to know the answer, Takoizu asked The Higher Power about it before stepping onto the building's ledge.

"Why's that?", Takoizu asked as she altered the boundaries of direction on herself.

Just as soon as Takoizu did that, she suddenly fell a couple centimeters against the wall as her gravity was changed. Takoizu then got back on her feet, but instead of walking on the ledge, she was walking on the wall, along the side of the building. For her, up was left, down was right, left was down, and right was up.

Central Hub - Prometheus Labs | Dawn

"She's either in the central security hub, or in her private lab. I would assume that she's still in the security office. With all due respect, we really should get you to the infirmary, just to give you a quick scan. It's for security purposes. Surely you could understand. Don't worry too much about Halsey, she's not going anywhere. If you want, I could even patch you through to her on a private channel while we get you scanned,", Daniel said to Volgin.
                                Last edited by S121; 04-14-2014, 01:17 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X