X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henir's Time and Space

"It is good to see you again Luto" Nera greeted the man and answered his question "The challenges have been good, but I feel Glaive acts like he has nothing else to do, there are still three challenges left"

Renamon glanced at Luto and could sense his inmense power "I suppose you are his teacher and for some reason ended in Glaiveīs domain, although that boy locked his emotions, those bindings seem too weak from what I thought." she spoke remembering the now opened lock of the masked guy
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"Yes... Glaive does not have much to do to be honest. The reason why he had established this realm... or should I say made this realm his own was because he grew bored. Hence he made this realm a place for the most worthy of warriors to fight in for his own amusement... He does reward those who can beat his challenges quite handsomely. As for the next three challenges, he is injured. He will recover quite quickly here, but he still needs to recharge. So you are in quite a predicament..." Luto replied as he scratched his chin.

He then turned to Renamon as he chuckled a bit. "I am far more than just his mentor! My name is Luto, and I am the one who had banished him to live a life as a guardian of time and space. As such I have more power over him. Even in my old, weakened state I can do far more than he can, I can even enter realms that Glaive creates, even the ones he only allows certain people access to. As for those darn seals on him... The seals I put on him may be weak, but that is part of their purpose. They are meant to unlock themselves as he interacts with others. You see I wish for him to learn to acknowledge his emotions, and embrace them deeply. For before I brought him here, he was a rather... empty man who desired nothing but to seek truth for the universe around him. Something I could not allow, especially with how close he had gotten to doing so. I gave him his powers, and placed the seal on him to teach him the responsibility that power gives a person, to learn to embrace his emotions, and... No I've spoken enough for now." The Elder Time Guardian said as he slowly came to a stand, and within an instant he appeared right in front of Renamon and Nera.

"The first lock broke when he had interacted with you young fox... Perhaps you could help him over time... Yes... I may just allow that..." Luto commented as he went into thought, then tapping his keyblade looking cane onto the ground he turned back to face them. "Now! Since Glaive needs to regain his composure, and you three still require three more challenges... why don't I give you some challenges? Oh they will be a challenge alright! Far greater than the ones that Glaive had originally planned. Granted I won't change them all too much, only change them... a bit to make them far more challenging. Now what do you three young whippersnappers say?"

Comment

Henir's time and space

The lucario looked at the space and couldn't help but chuckle"What an odd duo of master and disciple you two are, but who am I to judge? and about the challenges, I hope that we should need more than brute force to win, it gets dull if we do the sane thing" she spke still gazing at the space

"I don't know if I should participate since I was supposed to be a challenge, but my plan was more important than a boss rush" Renamon spoke to Luto
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack was still confused by the half-digitalized bullets. He was staring at one bullet, watching the binary coding float around the surface of it. He wondered why it happened.

He regained his attention to Luto.

"Ah, you're back. Yes, I'm ready," he said as he but the bullet back in the magazine.

Comment

Henir's time and space

Luto simply looked at Jack as he nodded before turning back to Nera and Renamon. The old time controller chuckled at Nera's remark for he did find it entertaining, and even quite true. "Why yes that is true, for a duo we may not interact much and upon first glance we seem to be at odds. So much so to the point that one would find it kind of funny..." Luto replied as he let out a tired sigh before teleporting back to his throne.

"Now it is up to you young fox from the digital land. You may join in whenever you'd like, but for this next challenge it will take more than brute force. Also I have given you your physical bodies as we speak. In turn you all will be fighting in your actual bodies, and as such there is a chance that you will suffer quite some serious injury. So a word of advice is to be careful, I will heal any injuries you may receive after each challenge, but during the challenges you will be limited by the limits of your physical bodies. So be careful and don't die... Even though death will not be permanent here, but if you do die during a challenge I will resurrect you. Well I wouldn't say it's dying per say, but you will still suffer very much the same injuries and be limited by your bodies physical capabilities unlike before. This means you can be brought into a state similar to that of death, but it would be more like you will be in a short coma for a few seconds before you are "revived" with you awake in the real world without much of a reward... well at least for these next two challenges at least. The third and final challenge I will not limit you at all. Now as for the next challenge... I think that it should be something a bit different than brute force." Luto said as he sat down gently in his throne, and almost immediately he began thinking of a better next challenge than the one Glaive had originally planned.

"Hmm... tell me... have you ever encountered something... that inspires paranoia? Something that made you feel completely helpless? For in this next challenge I will be disabling your inhuman abilities. You will have to use your wits and knowledge to win this next challenge. As such no superhuman strength, no aura, no digital powers, no "special moves" only your skill and wits can get you through this next challenge. No cheating, and absolutely no giving up! For that would be boring now won't it? As for the challenge... I will be sending you to a town... a town where those who entered it had left with scars on their mentality. A town that calls people to it, and those who answer its call suffer through nightmares that most mortal men could not possibly imagine... Well save for that time traveling man from the future there... and maybe you two as well Fox and Jackal. You are quite brave, and had faced threats that would make some of the bravest warriors piss themselves in fear... " Said the old man as he took a deep breath while lifting up his keyblade. He then with a slammed the end of the keyblade onto the platform in front of him.

Quickly the void began to disappear as what appeared to be a road on a cliffside began to form around the trio. However visibility was quickly beginning to drop as a very thick, almost impenetrable fog began to form around them all the while something that looked and smelled like... ashes gently began to fall from the sky akin to that of a light snowfall. When everything finished forming around the three challengers something could be faintly seen in the distance... It was... a sign...

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../Sharon200.jpg

If one were to approach the sign they would see a worn paper note that is glowing a familiar shade of blue pinned to the front of the sign.
            Last edited by SUSTIC; 08-15-2014, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Henirīs time and space

Nera was the first to notice the change in her body, she as a lucario could feel and see the living beingsī auras almost instantly and could also sense their emotions. But now she felt nothing outside of herself. The jackal was feeling a lot of things, but the one that conquered all was the feeling of total peace.

Renamon felt the drainage of energy too, but she was used to it from the times she became a more simpler form, but what she felt at the moment was nostalgia, the feeling of emptiness on the area was too simlar to the one of her village. "Looks like I moved on then" the fox said to herself because there was no pain in her soul. She remembered her las meeting with Wisemon and smiled internally.

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack looked around.

"... Silent Hill... It rings a bell, but I've never heard of it beyond that. It certainly has an unsettling aura."

He saw a blue note. He walked over and picked it up.

"A note. Maybe from Luto. Who knows."

He began reading...

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Upon picking up the note, the paper lost it's blue coloration and became a typical old, worn piece of note with a message on it from Luto.

"Welcome... to Silent Hill. Once it was known as a scenic resort area, but it is a cursed place where the town's former inhabitants were once driven away, brutal executions were once carried out, and a mysterious plague was once prevalent. The town is centered around Toluca Lake, from which a thick fog perpetually enshrouds the area and makes vague the reality and dreams of those who visit the town. And according to those who have seen them, there are also times when "things" that should not naturally exist appear. This town is your first challenge.

As you may know I have taken away your abilities, and now your weapons.
                  The note replied as suddenly any weapons on the three disappeared in an instant, it was as though none of them had any weapons to begin with.

"That is because I want to make this challenge far more challenging. I want to make the threats that this town creates to feel more "real" to you. As such you must rely on your wits, intelligence, and anything this place might have for use as a weapon. Now onto more important business... Head down the road, and into this dreadful town. Once there you should come across your first clue as to what you must do here. Also please note that your loss of powers and weapons is only for this challenge. If you fail or succeed I will grant you your abilities, and weaponry back. So please... have fun..."

The note ended there...

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

After Jack read the note aloud, he threw it to the ground.

"... Very well. I can live with my abilities being stripped from me. I'll still bring honor to the Inozuka name."

He looked at the beast duo.

"Are you two ready? This mist and aura will prove this battle to be a challenging one," he said.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Nera checked her normal senses, she could still hear pretty good and could feel things by their natural scents "Looks like the instinct and natural senses of us still work" she said now in business mode to Renamon

The fox nodded in agreement and looked at her claws "My claws and your spikes will be useful too, they are part of our normal abilities and arenīt breaking any rules"

The vixen then glanced at Jack and headed towards him, she read the note and looked to the road "We are ready"

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

The road leading up to the town of Silent Hill was rather dull and empty. There was a few cars scattered along the road, but each of them was completely empty. It was as though the driver's of each vehicle had stopped driving in the middle of the road and just simply vanished into thin air. As the trio continued down this road though they drew closer to town, eventually the faint outlines of some buildings could be seen within the incredibly dense fog indicating they were close to town.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

To say that the area looked gloom and creepy was an understatement, but the beast duo were calm while walking, even more, the fox felt nothing bad about the place. Nera noticed the total peace in her partnerīs body language "I know we are in a test, but I find it kind of odd that you are so calm about this place" she said looking at the abandonded vehicles

Renamon was still calm even though she was alert for anything and answered "This place has the feeling of death, I already crossed through a similar situation" she spoke looking forward.

"It was that bad, huh?" the lucario asked knwing about what situation the vixen was talking about who just said "It was a massacre"

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack looked around.

"Great. I can't see. This won't vouch well for me. No matter. I still have my other senses."

He looked at the deserted town before them.

"Ah, I understand now. A horror scene. Well, let's make like fools and head on in."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"There is a fine line between bravery and foolishness, what it is depends on how you see it" Renamon spoke as they headed forwards into the town.

The fog that covered the area was rather calming for the vixen as she usually was fond of silent places, but they were on a task so she focused on their current work.

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space - Silent Hill

Once the group finally made it to the empty town the sheer emptiness of the quaint old town began to fully sink in. Scattered along the streets was the occasional car parked neatly along sidewalks devoid of any gas or occupants, the buildings and various other locales were in what seemed to be a permanent state of disrepair, and what made it worse was how quiet the town was. The town was so quiet that it was almost disturbing. It was like all the animals, and all the residents of Silent Hill just left the town without any warning. In fact the smell of ashes, and something rotten permeated the air of the town.

However a faint noise broke the silence as in the distance the sound of a man screaming in agony and fear echoed throughout the town, immediately followed by the sound of what seemed to be flesh being ripped and bones cracking under sheer force. The sound wasn't too far away though, it was coming from down the road, and in an empty alleyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X