Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henir's Time and Space

Jack heard it, though it was faint.

"That's unsettling. Let's go. We need to be stealthy though. No use going headstrong."

He quietly ran towards the sound of ripping.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Nera stopped him before running "First thing you must know when you are in an unknown territory, never run to the unknown" she warned him as Renamon started walking while using either the cars, the buildings, or anything that could work as a cover "Remember this is a test of using your mundane instincts" the lucario spoke and her ear twitched with the familiar sound of the fox´s claw tapping rhythmically on a car to let them know it was safe to walk.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space - Silent Hill

As the trio began to make their way to the source of whatever is causing the gruesome sound everything just went quiet again. It was as though whatever was behind the noise stopped what it was doing. Just then there was a loud, inhuman shriek that filled the town followed by the sound of small, yet quick footsteps that seemed to be growing faint in a rather short amount of time, as though it whatever it was began to flee after hearing the sound of the fox's claws tapping against the car echoed throughout the empty town.

Whatever made the noise left an unrecognizable mess of torn flesh, blood, guts, and the ripped and tattered clothing of what remained of the poor victim in the alleyway.

Comment

Renamon was the first to see the remnants of whoever was this living being while still being on a safe distance "Whatever thing that attacked didn't do it for food, just for the joy of gore" the vixen spoke looking at the area.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(Four days have passed, so I have the right to post)

Nera reached her partner and looked at the remnants of the prey that the still mysterious predator enjoyed to slaughter "What could have done this? I can´t define if it was made by claws, teeth or anything else. The method of destruction is too random to define" she spoke walking slowly to the flesh as her senses were on high alert.

Renamon climbed on a car to have a slight better view of the place "Whatever did this not only left just pieces of flesh, but also scattered it around the place" she said pointing at the splatters of blood around

The Lucario examined the place deep in thought.

Spoiler:

Comment

((ZOMG SO SORRY I WAS SO CAUGHT UP IN THE BRINGING THE SERVER TO LIFE PROJECT I FORGOT TO SUSTAIN CONTROL HERE ><))

Henir's Time and Space

Jack looked around at the torn pieces. All he could piece from everything was

"Disgusting." He said. "Absolutely brutal. This obviously isn't the work of any ordinary human."

He looked at Rena and Nera.

"So, anything you can grab from this? Scent? Aura? I'm not much use right now."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Nera looked at the scenery and used her natural senses, hearing the surroundings, smelling the different scents, seeing every detail of the place "He may have taken our special abilities, but we are animals by nature and our instincts can´t be taken" she spoke while following a certain smell

"We have to choices, either follow the scent of blood on the air, or go the other way, I suggest going for the safe route since this time we are at total unknown environment. We must understand this place and its risks before facing what could lurk around." the Lucario said being realist.

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack thought to himself.

"I think it wouldn't matter either way. It's as you say, we don't know the lay of the land. Therefore we don't know if there are more in either direction. It seems our choices are a certain opponent or a gamble. Either way, I'm up for it."

Comment

Shortly after the group found the body and began to plan what to do, the faint sound of radio static could be heard coming from a nearby dumpster. Inside the dumpster was a small red handheld radio. Following the sound of radio static the sound of what seemed to be a large piece of metal scraping against concrete filled the empty town... and it sounds like it was getting closer...

Comment

Renamon instantly got on guard and loked at the source of the static "Be ready people, something is close" she warned while getting closer to the dumpster. Instead of putting her hand inside the container, the fox tilted it so the gravity would move the radio so it could fall on her paw.

Spoiler:

Comment

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

"You will be surprised at how chaotic a day in Gensokyo could be. Today was actually benign."

Ichirin emerged from the hallways with an empty ceramic cup, presumably to get more tea. She was, along with Shou, Byakuren, and Mamizou, a tea person, while Kogasa, Murasa, and Nue preferred sodas and energy drinks. Nazrin opt for healthy fruit juice.

"Having trouble sleeping, Ichirin?" Byakuren asked.

"Unzan took the bed." Ichirin grumbled in complaint as she sat down. "After however so many times I told him NOT TO-"

"He must've wanted to try out his human transformation spell. Let him be." Byakuren chuckled, to which Ichirin sighed. Daily lives of Myouren Temple was summarized in this fashion: Youkais and occasionally humans of the village file complaints to Byakuren, to which Byakuren urges for forgiveness. For some reason, no one, probably not even the most powerful being of the universe, could disagree. "If you want, I could lend you my bedroom for the day."

"Alright, alright... you don't have to. I'll just crash in Murasa's." Ichirin shook her head and left to the kitchen.

"I possibly cannot tell the difference between humans and Youkais anymore." Byakuren chuckled and said to Bang. "In your world... are there any Youkais?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Bang simply nodded at Byakuren's response, though he did take what she said to heart.

"It is true. I've already seen the dangers this land of Gensokyo holds... or at least part of it. This place has more potential danger than my home. If this day truly was benign, then I'd hate to see what a major event would be like." Bang thought as he continued to think and picture of all the stuff that possibly happens each day here in Gensokyo. He was so deep into thought that he seemed to ignore everything that was going on around him as he went into a trance.

The second Byakuren spoke up though Bang snapped out of his trance, almost like he wasn't even in one at all.

"Youkai? I'm sorry but I do not believe that my world has Youkai much like the ones you find here in Gensokyo. Though we do have many different races. We have the cat-like members of the Kaka Tribe, living puppets, weapons that can talk, large robotic warriors, and many other beasts and beings. My world was not as lively as Gensokyo however, it was a bit more... oh my what is the word for it..."

Comment

"I can find similarities there." Byakuren commented. "Cat-like people... the closest thing we can find for a race of animal-like people are the Tengus, particularly the wolf tengus. Medicine Melancholy and a jiangshi named Yoshika can be considered puppets... there are tools that can take on a human-like form, such as Kogasa, who you've met. Robotic warriors... perhaps Kappas have some of them."

"What I want to tell you is that your world isn't as different as ours. Make yourself at home until you wish."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

"Yes... I can tell. Though I can say the one problem my world has compared to Gensokyo. My world felt far more corrupt, and industrialized. There were many wars in my world, all for the conquest of power. I've seen hundreds if not thousands of men, women, and even innocent children die all because of power hungry people. My world felt more forboding at times, compared to Gensokyo. This place seems like even in the darkest of times it will still have it's tranquility. Either way I believe that is enough talking for now. Tomorrow is a big day is it not? There are many things that need to be done before the day known as Christmas arrives. There must be preparations that need to be done, people that need assistance. Aside from that I, Bang Shishigami and my men will repay you for your kindness by helping with whatever you may need." Bang replied as he stood up before turning to Byakuren.

So please Lady Byakuren, if there is anything you may need, please let me know. I am willing and ready for anything you have in store for me tomorrow. For now I wish you all a good, and hopefully restful night." Bang said followed by a rather polite bow to Byakuren and the others. Then with a single salute Bang went back to the Guest Room where he and his Subordinates will be sleeping for the night.

Comment

"Good night, indeed." Byakuren bid Bang a good night as Ichirin appeared again with her ceramic cup full of tea.

Byakuren continued staring at the hallway Bang trodded towards even after Bang disappeared from her view. Ichirin, curious, asked: "Are you foreseeing things?"

"...I won't deny it." Byakuren retorted, turning to Ichirin. "He is a curious man. I've never seen a person with so much justice and chivalry, and yet so much... what's the word... gusto."

"You think he'll be the one to...?" Ichirin asked cautiously.

Byakuren nodded.

"Yes. Perhaps he might be the one." Byakuren agreed as she got up. "No matter, we'll found out tomorrow. For now, I must get some rest. The night is growing mature."

And Byakuren too disappeared into the darkness of the hallway.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X