X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

As John entered the hole with Shulk, Renamon's voice suddenly appeared on John's COM system.

"John, your physical abilities will be needed soon, Nera is getting ready just in case, but you will be more fitted for this battle."

"Uhhh... Yea... I'll be there in a minute.", John said, as if he was in a daze.

It was onvious that something happened to John while he was away, but Renamon had yet to figure out what it was.

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Day

"Uh... Nice little drama... But you guys really tore up this place huh?", Rumia said to Takoizu.

Takoizu knew that what she was saying was true. If Yukari found out about this, they, she was going to be in serious trouble. Of course, Takoizu saw one flaw in what Rumia said, so she decided to remind her.

"You guys? You guys!? I didn't fire a single shot! You're the one that decided to let off a torrential storm of Danmaku and blew the place up! All I did was aim my gun at people!", Takoizu exclaimed at Rumia.

Takoizu was normally calm, but there was no way to be calm in a situation like this. The house looked like a war zone. In fact, it was a war zone, and if they didn't fix it, there was no telling what Yukari would do to them. Yukari would probably kill them both before Takoizu could explain, then, after finding out that they could come back to life, she would then proceed to kill them again.

"So much for first impressions... Just.. give me a minute, I'll think of something.", Takoizu said to Rumia in an urgent tone.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Sakuyamon felt something odd in the spartanīs voice and asked "Is something wrong John?" she asked him as they were landing on the floor everyone was.

Nera on the other hand was now ready for supporting the armored soldier "For what I know, this guardian is of physical attacks and surely absorbs magic so we must rely on our muscles to beat the new obstacle, so I suggest we let him or her do the first attack to make a quick tactic. Im not fond of sewers and giant crocodiles myths" the lucario spoke reading her bone staff
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I'm.. alright. It's just..... I'll let her explain it to you.", John said to Renamon as he walked towards the mouse village with Shulk.

Just when things seemed like they couldn't get stranger, something else would crop up and prove John wrong. John had no idea how he was supposed to react to Takoizu. Was she really his daughter? John was still in disbelief over Takoizu knowing the "Oxen Free" whistle. How could she have known? How else except from learning it from a Spartan-II? Not even the Spartan-IIIs or IVs knew the code. There was just no other way. As implausible as it seemed, John was a father in the future.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"If it is troubling you to the point of being like that, then it must be something big, I just hope it isnīt another end world villain since I would rip its tongue out. Im tired of their megalomaniac speeches" Sakuyamon spoke hoping what was troubling John was something of no big danger. They were already dealing with something really important.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Oh it's big. Very big. It's nothing bad, just... surprising... What do you know about time travel?", John asked Renamon as he continued to walk through the magic sewer, towards Renamon, Nera, Jason, and Patchouli's position.
            sigpic

Comment

"Hm.. usually the one from the future time has the device for it and comes either to change a terrible fate to ocurr or tries to trigger a worse event." She said and then had an idea of what the spartan was saying

"Let me guess, someone from the future came to our time and contacted you, then by hearing your tone of voice I suspect she is related to you to a close level of intimacy. It wouldnpt be Yukari since she could gap to us instantly neither Sakuya since she should be with Remilia. Is this woman a relative of you from the future?"

Spoiler:

Comment

"Yea...", John said to Renamon, proving her suspicions right.

"She says that her name is Takoizu. She's my... daughter.", John added.

Daughter. It was a word John was still getting used to. Takoizu gave him quite a shock when she suddenly revealed it to him. How was he supposed t react to this? Something John didn't think was possible happened. Of course it was possible, but John was just trying to get used to this new information. Nobody keeps their composure when they hear they are parents.
                sigpic

Comment

Sakuyamon took her moment to digest what the spartan said, yet she smiled "Well then, the only thing I can say is congratulations John for your daughter. Im sure we will have good time when we meet her" she said with well intentions

Nera who was hearing the whole conversation from the priestessī digivice spoke too "Im glad there are still good things in this world, letīs just hope we get lucky the next time isnpt it Saku?" the lucario said as Sakuyamon had a faint blush with an embarrased smile

Spoiler:

Comment

"Yea...", John said to Renamon over his communicator.

Many questions began to appear as John walked through the sewer. How old was Takoizu? What was she like? Was he a good father in the future? As a Spartan, John wasn't exactly nurturing. It was a lot to process, even for John.
                    sigpic

Comment

"You are already having the million questions arenīt you?" Sakuyamon asked John while looking at her supplies

"Having a child is something both beautiful and cataclismic. Even the mightiest can break with their own kin, yet your offspring is already grown up to atleast be able to time travel, so expect a teenager or more mature person when you meet her

Spoiler:

Comment

Hollywood Apartment - California | Night

Biometal Model F had floated out from behind Phantom and looked at Ocelot. "Well... I got good news, and some pretty bad freaking news. For one the Reploid's damages are repaired, but I don't know when he's going to wake up!" The Biometal said as it floated over to Ocelot, becoming motionless like any ordinary object once again.

Detroit - Michigan | Night

As Lisa took out most of the Mechaniloid's X sighed a bit. "There she goes rushing into battle again without warning..." X then noticed a few that were still standing approaching Lisa from behind. With each one of them about to fire blasts from their energy cannons right at Lisa. All the while a large group of at least a hundred bat-like mechaniloid's carrying small football sized bombs began to fly over the city. About to drop all of the bombs down below. "LISA BEHIND YOU!!!" X said as he fired a few shots at the Ball De Voux's that were behind Lisa. "Lisa I'll handle the enemies on the ground if you handle the enemies in the air!!!"

Comment

California

The Huntress leapt over the rooftops as she began to see the chaos below. Undead abominations were roaming the streets, killing anything that crossed their path. Her night just got a lot more interesting.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hollywood

"Damn..." Ocelot said, pacing.

"... We need an expert. Hey, Biometal, did you and Phantom come from the same place?"

Hakurei Shrine

A man emerged from the bushes.

"Gah, f*cking hell... Those two made it look easy. Well, at least I know I'm at the Hakurei Shrine.

The man stepped out to reveal the future Otori, but his hair cut short to look younger just in case. He even practiced sounding younger and even brought a bat and a sub-machine gun.

"I feel so young... Anyways, I need to find Takoizu. I need to tell her something important."

He decided to go talk to Reimu. He walked up to the shrine. He would have knocked, but he wanted to put her in a good mood for old times sake.

He took out a hand full of money with a mischievous look on his face. He dumped the money into the donation box, letting the coins ring in the box.

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Oh." Rumia shrugged. "Oh well, Ran'll clean it up when she gets here... Oh, here she comes now."

From the darkness, Ran was visible, entering the front door with a happy glow on her face. She held a bag of groceries on one hand and a toy for Chen on another as she entered.

Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

Reimu was sleeping.

Another siesta. Her life as a shrine maiden is a boring task, but Reimu did not mind. Every morning, she wakes up, prays to the god of Hakurei Shrine, sweeps the front yard of the shrine, and then drinks tea, waiting for visitors that will not come. Then, she would eat lunch, and then go on a siesta that will not end until either a Youkai comes to bother her, or she gets hungry and eats dinner. Today was just like the ordinary day until...

Clink Clunk.

Could that be

SA! I! SEN!

"Welcome to Hakurei Shrine!" Reimu rushed up and ran to the donation box to see who could be the wonderful visitor that has given her shrine donation.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Otori simply smiled.

"Hey, Reimu. Been a while. Hey, have you heard anything weird around here?"

Comment

Working...
                                X