X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Jack only heard a few sentences out of Alvis, but it was enough to annoy him. Jack did not like how the man did not directly answer his questions, and if the strange man kept it up, he was going to act.

"I don't have time for this. You are a guest, and we are the masters of The Labs. I highly recommend you do as I say and speak in a straightforward manner on your own accord, or I will make you do so.", Jack coldly said to Alvis as he shifted Eve to his larger hand, took a step forward and placed his free hand on his katana.

Emberlight

"Oh.", Takoizu simply said as she looked up at the toiling creatures.

After taking a moment to finish looking over her surroundings, Takoizu looked back to The Higher Power and spoke.

"Let's continue.", Takoizu said as she began to walk forward.
    Last edited by S121; 03-09-2014, 03:58 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Alvis merely chuckled, disregarding Jack's threat. "Tell me: do you know what ACO stands for? And do you know what SCAE stands for? And finally, do you know the function of both as organizations?" He looked as though waiting for them to make all the necessary connections on the way he was bringing up his points.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-09-2014, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Jack was beginning to get irritated with Alvis. Instead of doing as he said, the strange man was continuing with his indirect answers. Based on how the man asked the questions, he knew that Jack knew about the ACO, the Anti Character Organization, as well as the SCAE's large role in trying to make peace between the Characters and humans. Everyone knew about the SCAE, and if this man had watched the news, he would know that the ACO was a group of people that wanted the Characters gone. It even said so in their very name. Other than that, nothing else was know about the ACO, but Prometheus Labs was gathering intel, and once Six would be debriefed and gave the intel to The Labs, they would know more about the ACO's motives, why they were causing so much harm.

"Why are you asking me if you already know? You know the answer, and you know that I do as well. You're simply dragging this out longer than it needs to be. As I told you before, speak to me without being cryptic, or I will force you to do so. This is your final warning.", Jack coldly said to Alvis as he pulled his katana off his magnetic holster and firmly held it in his grip.

If Alvis said one more thing that Jack didn't like, Jack would cut him with his katana.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"If you know the answer, then explain the true motives of the ACO and SCAE." Alvis responded, his face now grave. "If you strip away the bias, what do you see? What does Anti mean?"

Comment

Flandre observed the whole thing in all its glory. This black SPARTAN was not liking this conversation and it appeared the Cole wasn't either. Judging by how much more Flandre was getting charged by grabbing onto Cole, Cole was preparing to charge himself up for an attack. Although Flandre didn't mind the electricity too much in its natural and passive state, the increasing current and intensity made it hard for Flandre and she eventually let go. Looking up at Cole, Flandre could see the anger in his eyes. Something about Alvis was making Cole angry. Deeply furious at him and everything around him. Flandre was not liking this one bit. Not at all.
            "Are you even listening to me?!" Cole slowly and deeply asked Alvis. His voice filled with such anger and fury. Such a level of anger that Flandre didn't even expect from Cole. Just what was wrong with him? As Flandre looked once more, she could see that Cole's electricity was building up. But this time, it was not in its usual blue state. It was a scarlet red. This was not right. Not right at all. Cole should not be like this.
            "Cole! Please stop! This isn't right! Don't attack the man!" Flandre cried out in desperation, pleading for Cole to stop.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

That was the final straw. Jack had enough with the man and was going to forcefully apprehend him, even if it meant cutting his calves and dragging him into the nearest room for interrogation. Before that, Jack would humor the man one last time, one last time before Jack would force him to answer his questions.

"Anti means opposed. The ACO wants to kill and capture Characters, regardless of their actions, while The SCAE acts as a global police force against the hostile Characters. Now that I've answered your question, I'm going to make you answer mine.", Jack coldly said to Alvis.

Just then, Jack began to walk towards Alvis with his katana at the ready, ready to strike the man with the hilt.
              sigpic

Comment

((Quick post for London.)
                Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - Reactor Labs - London | Dawn

As Chung followed Jack inside he stopped as Jack confronted Alvis, Cole, and Flandre. Chung not wanting to get into anymore trouble had decided to go into the Reactor Labs to see if Neuman was there. After all he has a lot he has to tell him.

Once Chung finally got to the Reactor Labs he sighed. "Damn... so many things went wrong today..." He said as he did not even bother taking his armor off at all. He then decided to go check on the New Disfrozen Portal's progress... it was thankfully going smoother than expected. After he checked on it he then decided to look around for Neuman.

"Hey Neuman you here?" He called out.

Entrance to Garage - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Raven looked at Lily and smirked. "Yeah I know it's just... well... It's Christmas and I finally met up with two of my old friends, but they are already seriously injured... it's a shame. At least I know that Elsword and Eve are here... now all I have to worry about is Rena, Ara, and... nevermind..."

Comment

Alvis simply closed his eyes and shook his head. "ACO, Anti Character Organization. An Organization opposed to Characters' disruption of the natural balance of the world. SCAE, Special Character Apprehension and Elimination. An Organization tasked with the Apprehension and Elimination of "Special" Characters that disrupt the peace." Alvis now looked up at Jack. "If something is corrupt, how can you tell?"

Surrounding Alvis, although invisible to the naked eye at the moment, was a spherical barrier of orange energy. No Physical attack could move it or pass through it.

Comment

"By their actions and motives.", Jack coldly said before slamming the hilt of his katana down towards Alvis's head.

As soon as the katana's hilt slammed down onto the shield, a flicker of orange flared around the impact site. Jack reeled back slightly from the attack, but he tried again, this time slamming down as hard as he could. As soon as the hilt of Jack's katana slammed into the shield, it let of a loud bang and the portion of the hall they were in lightly shook from the force Jack put behind the hilt of his blade.

Reactor Labs - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Just then, Chung heard Neuman's voice from behind one of the tables.

"Yep. I'm here Chung.", Dr. Neuman said to Chung, hidden from view by the table.

Just then, a loud bang emanated from the hall.

Lily could see that something was troubling Raven, but the question was what. From what Lily could tell, he missed his other friends.

"Don't worry Raven. We'll find them sooner or later... How about we try and find their info later, maybe see if we can locate them?", Lily asked Raven as she knelt down in front of him.
                    Last edited by S121; 03-09-2014, 05:55 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

When jack struck the shield, it now became visible as orange floating hexagons floating around Alvis as a sphere, which then faded again to invisibility.
                      Alvis remained un-phased and simply continued. "But would it be that simple?"

Comment

"Oh there you are Neuman. I have some important stuff I have to tell you. Some good news, and quite a bit of bad news..." Chung said as he heard a loud bang out in the hall from where Jack struck Alvis's shield.

"The hell...? Oh goddammit Jack what is he getting himself into this time? You know nevermind for right now... I'm sure the other Spartan's will take care of him... Anyways what would you like to hear first?"

Raven stood up as he looked at his Nasod Arm, then Lily. "Yeah I think that would be a good idea... if they are in the real world then there would be info about it right? So I guess it will be worth a shot... Thanks Lily... you know I wish I had something for you for Christmas... but I got nothing..."

Comment

Jack's katana shook slightly in his hand, but he was not phased. He could see that the shield was stronger than he thought, so he decided to blast it away with his GUNGNIR laser arm module. Right as Jack was about to move Eve over to his other arm, he quickly remembered that his armor was broken. Without any energy, the GUNGNIR was little more than a chunk of dead hardware. Instead, Jack decided to stab the shield now. Using his katana, Jack slammed the tip of the blade right against the shield with enough force to rip through tank armor, causing another loud bang as the tip of the sword struck.

As the conflict ensued, Alice began to get a little nervous. Jack was not one to play with, and when he was in combat, she always felt a little uneasy. Unlike Daniel-636, Jack-728 was ruthless, brutal, and even a little sadistic in combat, and this time was no exception. Just then, Alice noticed that Cole was acting strangely. For one, his electricity was red instead of blue. Alice knew that that was not normal of Cole, and if she didn't act now, Cole would probably go berserk.

"Cole? Hey, calm down. This is not your problem.", Alice said to Cole, trying to calm him down.

"How about we get out of here, okay?", Alice added.

Dr. Neuman simply sighed at the news that Jack was making a commotion.

"One of these days, that damn SPARTAN is going to bite off more than he can chew...", Dr. Neuman said to Chung as he stood up and pulled a set of tools from below the table.

After that, Dr. Neuman turned his attention back to Chung and gave him his undivided attention.

"What's the good news?", Dr. Neuman asked Chung,

Lily gave a small chuckle at Raven's apology and spoke.

"It's okay. Your Christmas gift could be you simply enjoying the holiday.", Lily said to Raven.

"As for me, I was going to get you something, but I couldn't get it finished because of the incident earlier. Just give me a couple hours and I'll have it for you.", Lily said to Raven.
                          Last edited by S121; 03-09-2014, 06:36 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Cole continued to charge up his electricity, ignoring what Alice or Flandre had to say. The electricity building in Cole's body was becoming more and more apparent and more chaotic. Little jolts of red electricity jumped from Cole to any nearby electrical device. Any light near Cole began to flicker erratically and their power supplies were being damaged by the increasing electrical flux in the area. Cole had enough with this Alvis. His words and his actions were not something to be trusted. And why should he? He was basically another Kessler. And if Cole knew anything, history can repeat itself. And that meant that Alvis was not to be trusted in any way.

Focusing his anger and electricity into his hand, Cole began to form a large rocket-like projectile in his hand. A Megawatt Hammer. Naturally, a projectile like this would not be damaging and would only shock its target. But Cole didn't care about the amount of damage. If Cole released this, the amount of damage to the nearby area could be quite large with sufficient electricity. The Megawatt Hammer grew in size and was nearing the right size and energy to be released at Alvis. Cole would make sure this a blast like this would put this Alvis person to rest. Drawing back his hand, Cole focused the red missile onto Alvis. Target locked... Ready... Aim... Fi-
                            As Cole was about the shoot the Megawatt Hammer, the missile dispersed and... shattered? As if it was made of glass, the missile broke into many pieces and eventually faded away. How could a missile made of electricity shatter? Regardless of the spontaneous destruction of the projectile, Cole charged towards Alvis. All of his wasted electricity was then refocused into his hands. Ready for a large scale electrical punch. His arms lined with a harsh red light. Within reaching distance, Cole drew back his left hand and prepared to strike.

'Pichuun!'

A bolt of Scarlet magic struck Cole on the back of the head and Cole fell to the floor. The source of this magic was Flandre. Flandre, breathing heavily over what she had just done, looked over Cole. She had to do it. Cole was about to get himself killed again and Flandre knew it. She had no choice but to go behind Cole's back and take him out. Flandre didn't want to do it. She wished there was another way but it just wasn't happening. At this point, tears began to form in Flandre's eyes. Why did everything involving her have to end in violence? Why? If only it would just go peacefully.
                            "STOP!" Flandre yelled out to everyone nearby including the two SPARTANS and Alvis. "Please... stop! Please don't fight! I don't want people to fight! Please!" Flandre cried out. Flandre went down to her knees and began to cry over the whole thing.
                            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-09-2014, 07:00 PM.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Alvis began to laugh slightly to himself, the barrier remained during every blow. "You should reconsider what you are looking for. Perhaps looking at things in a different light will reveal truths you overlooked. Also, if ACO is what you think them to be, why would they release Cole and Flandre? Perhaps there is something that you are also overlooking? Something that ACO gave them? Or perhaps something that would achieve their true goals? Tell me... Cole... Flandre.... after you took that 'medicine' do you feel any different? Weaker, perhaps?"
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-09-2014, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Flandre had no idea what to say or what to do. Cole was down for the count because of her. And yet Alvis... Alvis was unchanged and unaffected by what was happening. Did he not see what was before him? His words made a person nearly go mad and kill himself. And here Alvis was, uncaring and only focusing on the matter at hand. The ACO.
                                "I... I..." Flandre attempted to say despite all her crying. "I don't know... I don't know...!" Flandre cried out before returning to her crying. Flandre moved up to Cole and held onto him. He was still alive and well. Flandre knew that much. The bolt only rendered Cole briefly unconscious. In a few minutes, Cole would be back up and awake again.

Comment

Working...
                                X