X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Jack was about to simply jam his fingers into the hexagons and try to pry them apart, but when Flandre yelled out for them to stop, Jack suddenly stopped. After a second of remaining still, Jack looked over to Flandre and saw that the girl was on her knees and crying. Jack was not one to be emotionally moved, but he had to admit that she was somewhat pitiful. Despite Jack feeling the need to continue, he quietly sighed and put away his katana, and after a moment of silence, he looked back at Alvis and spoke.

"I want you to answer me like a normal person. Is that within your mental capacity? If you don't get to the point, I'll have you kicked out of The Labs. I don't have time for this. This girl, Eve, needs 'medical attention', and the sooner you tell me what you want to say, the sooner you can leave.", Jack said in a slightly calmer tone, only giving off faint amounts of hostility towards Alvis.

Meanwhile, Alice was a little shocked to see that Jack had actually relented in his attack. Usually, Jack would attack until the enemy was subdued, but Flandre crying managed to stop him. Perhaps Jack was not quite as bad as she thought he was? Either way, Cole needed help. Reacting quickly, Alice rushed over to Cole and rolled him over to his back. She knew Flandre was only trying to pacify him, and her Danmaku was a non-lethal means to do so. Now, it was just a matter of helping Cole recover from the blast. Just then, Flandre ran up to Cole and held on to him. Alice thought it was sad that Flandre was forced to do something she didn't want to do, hurt her friend. With that in mind, alice lightly put her hand on Flandre's shoulder and spoke.

"Don't worry Flandre, it wasn't your fault. Cole was going to hurt people, but you stopped him the only way you could. Cole will be fine, he's just unconscious.", Alice said, trying to comfort Flandre.
    Last edited by S121; 02-11-2015, 04:06 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Alvis looked at Jack with a look that would convey a subtle wisdom as though a wise man just told a fool the answers to the world. "If you were paying attention to what I just said, you would have the information you need. You must find your own path forward. I can only guide." He then turned around and began to walk out, but not before one last word. "There is a series of events unfolding that could lead to the destruction of all or the peace which all seek. I would take what I told you, and look closely at what was brought to question. You'll be surprised at what you can find. However, I fear for the girl and boy. I would recommend checking for any traces of ACO's handiwork..." And with that he smiled lightly and continued on his way towards where Six was.

Comment

Ruins of Bhangarh

"Screw you too, Max." Ellis spat on the ground. "But hey, good job finding the hidden treasure. We can definitely use some extra fund. Like that one time when Keith and Dave decided to create a donut shop but we didn't have any money to legitimately start a business..."

"Anyway, what was there?"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Jack was a annoyed at the man, but let him leave. The sooner the man left, the better. If he caused any more trouble, Jack would hunt him down, this time with some of the experimental weaponry.

"Pain in the ass...", Jack muttered under his breath as the strange man disappeared from sight.

After the man left, Jack turned his attention towards Cole, Flandre, and Alice. From what Jack could see, the man on the ground would be fine. The man's chest was still slowly moving up and down, which, meant that he was at least breathing. As Alice comforted Flandre, Jack silently left them to tend to Cole, quietly walking towards the reactor labs.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Reactor Labs - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Tell me about it..." Chung said as he looked up at Neuman. "Well the good news is that we found some of my friends... well... more like they found us... You should know them when you see them. Eve the Nasod Queen had found us while I was on a mission with Raven, Lily, Daniel, and Jack. Beforehand we even encountered Elsword who is now in the Medical Ward." Chung said as he sighed. "Well let's get to the bad news... You know that device I was working on with you privately? Well it's broken... and Jack's armor is mostly offline if not offline..."

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

As they kept walking Rena noticed Isaac picking up the pace. This kind of... worried Rena. So she decided to pick up the pace as well, and once she got close to Isaac she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Isaac... what's wrong? You seem more worried than before. I know this is a dire situation but... you still seem more worried than usual..."
            Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-11-2015, 03:47 AM.

Comment

All of a sudden, as Isaac walked, he felt a hand on his shoulder, causing him to stop.

"Isaac... what's wrong? You seem more worried than before. I know this is a dire situation but... you still seem more worried than usual..."

Isaac remained silent. He was tempted to say how he was worried, even a little nervous about their current situation being similar to the Necromorph outbreaks from his universe, that these undead might be able to spread their infection in a similar manner the Necromorphs used, but he had a feeling he would scare Rena. After all, nobody comes out of what he endured without some kind of damage. In fact, he would probably scare Ara as well. After a moment, Isaac finally turned his head towards her and spoke.

"Nothing. The sooner we end this, the sooner we can go home.", Isaac said to Rena.

If Rena could see through his helmet, she would have seen that Isaac was beginning to sweat from thinking about the creatures being able to infect others by brutally killing them, then mutating them until their very skin burst open, how many people on the surface were dying by being brutally killed by these monsters.

"Just promise me you guys won't get hit by these things.", Isaac said as he continued to walk again.

"Wait what? Are you telling me you hooked it up to his suit?", Dr. Neuman asked Chung in a surprised and shocked tone.

Just then, Jack opened the door to the reactor lab and walked inside. After closing the door with his foot, Jack calmly walked over to Dr. Neuman and spoke.

"Eve needs repairs.", Jack said with almost no emotion, only revealing a small amount of frustration in his voice.

Just then, Dr. Neuman quickly turned his gaze to Jack and stared at him with a stern look on his face.

"You allowed an unauthorized device to be attached to your suit? You do realize it could have completely destroyed your suit beyond repair, right?", Dr. Neuman asked Jack, scolding him for his poor judgement before turning his attention back to Chung.

"You also shouldn't have given it to him. You could have gotten him killed.", Dr. Neuman said to Chung, scolding him as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Rena looked at Isaac, slightly confused and also slightly worried.

"Nothing you say? Well alright then... I know that there is something troubling you. Trust me when I say that Elves know how to read a person's body language quite well... But if you insist on not telling us then that's fine. Just know that right now we are teammates, and if we are teammates then we should always look out for each other. If someone is worried, then I will try my best to cheer them up..." Rena said as she kept walking close to Isaac.

"Oh and don't worry about me getting touched by these things. I've fought armies of demons and came out nearly unscathed. Then again I had some reliable teammates with me."

"Well I uh... um... I... yes?" Chung said as Jack came in carrying a damaged Eve.

Chung got slightly nervous as Neuman scolded Jack, then himself.

"Well sorry! At least Eve started repairing his suit before she passed out! By the way Jack how are those Nano Drone's repairs coming?" Chung said as the tiny Nano Nasod Drones finished the repairs.

As they did the drones disappeared completely as Jack's armor came back online. It had a small charge, and the power source was operable... but not at max capacity.

Comment

"I'll just tell you that there's worse things out there than armies of demons.", Isaac cryptically said to Rena as they continued to walk.

Isaac continued to walk, still thinking about what was happening up on the surface. Isaac could only imagine what kind of horrors were up there, and knew that the only way to save them was to quickly end this outbreak before it claimed more lives. The only thing Isaac couldn't understand was how these undead came to life. Was there some kind of object raising them from the dead, or was it a person? Either way, it needed to end. The sooner it ended, the sooner Isaac would be at peace. He only hoped that this outbreak would be nothing like the one from his game.

Jack noticed that his HUD flickered back to life, but his shields were down. In fact, not even the liquid metal crystal layer was active. If anything, it only restored all the low-powered functions of the armor.

"My armor's still broken.", Jack said to Chung with no emotion in his voice.

"I hope you guys have a plan to either fix the suit.", Dr Neuman said to Chung and Jack, still angry over the two of them breaking the armor.
                  sigpic

Comment

Rena sighed as she looked at Isaac. "What I'm trying to say Isaac is that I can take care of myself. Same as Ara... I don't know about mister grumpy over there ahead of us, but I do know that I can take care of myself if anything bad ever happens. Besides the only real way I'll ever die for good is if... well... nevermind..." Rena said as her pace slowed down a bit. What she was thinking about was the El Stone. If that ever disappeared... then she will slowly grow weaker until Dark El reigns over pure El. When that happens Rena will cease to exist...

"Let's just stop talking about this and continue forward..."

Outskirts of Santa Cruz - California - Alleyway | Night

In a lone alleyway somewhere in California Krieg was sitting on top of a dumpster... doing nothing but tossing his Buzz Axe in the air, then catching it as it fell.

("Damn... nothing to do... actually I kind of like this... it's been a good... three days since we ripped someone apart... since we killed that bandit that was attacking that lady... shame we scared that woman to death... also a shame the police are after our sorry asses... You know sometimes I wonder why-") Krieg's inner voice was saying as the sounds of chaos, and mayhem echoed throughout the area.

("What was that? Sounded like innocent people are in danger. Maybe we should go help them.")

"Grrrr SHUT UP!!!"

("Well it's the right thing to do. Anyways we should go check it out...")

"NO NO NO NO NO!!!"

("...There'll uh... be... flesh to rip?")

Just then Krieg caught the Buzz Axe one more time as he hopped off the dumpster. He then let out a bloodthirsty battle cry as he charged out of the alleyway.

"I WANT TO RIP SOME FLESH AND MAKE A MEAT PIE!!!" He yelled as Krieg he then took off running towards the center of the chaos.

Comment

Flandre, still holding onto Cole, looked up to Alice. She was right. Flandre did the right thing. Cole was going to get himself killed and injure everyone around him. Flandre had no idea as to what Cole was trying to do and as to why he wanted Alvis dead, but it was not right. Flandre may not have known Cole for long but she knew that Cole wasn't evil. He wasn't this violent or chaotic. Even his stories said so, despite his claims that he wasn't a good person. Those stories showed that Cole was willing to save people even if he was forced into his way of life. It reminded Flandre of herself. Both people forced into their way of life because of their powers and what kind of people they were. It made Flandre aspire to be like him and to stick by him.
                      "You're right..." Flandre said as she began to clear away her tears. Flandre eventually let go of Cole and began to stand up. After regaining her posture and stance, Flandre looked back down at Cole. "So... I guess playtime is over..." Flandre said in remorse and sorrow.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

ok Katrix, what do you want us to do? im all in
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion

"Don't worry, man, I'm fine, I got your back. I'll... Meet you outside," Jason juggled the words out. He walked to the entrance, bumped into the door once then exited, waiting for John.

Viole

Jack had closed 'MGSVNB9: Peace Walker.' He decided to read the tenth book another time.

"That... Is an amazing story. And what a twist, too. Who could suspect Paz as the triple agent? Quite a storyline... Hell, it was a good series in all."

He got up and walked over to the bookshelf where he got the books and put them back in order.

"I should probably thank Koakuma for letting me stay and check if Patchouli is here yet."

He tried looking for Koakuma around the library.

In Front of Prometheus Labs

There was a dark figure at the entrance. He put his finger to his ear.

"I found it," a burly voice said. "So... My mission is to take down this base? Hmph. Simple enough."

He waited at the entrance for someone to come out.

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of The Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

John simply sighed as he watched Jason stumble out. After Jason waited for him to lead the way, John walked outside and began his search for Reimu.

Garden of The Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

As John walked outside, he began to look around for Reimu. Seeing how the party inside was loud enough to not wake Yuuka up, John called out for Reimu.

"Reimu, I found Jason.", John called out.

Isaac wasn't the most perceptive person, but he could tell that he made Rena touch upon an issue that was sensitive for her. He didn't know what it was, but it must have been serious for Rena to suddenly change moods. Isaac felt a little bad for making her feel that way, but he knew that if he said any more on it, he would simply make things worse.

"Sorry.", Isaac said to Rena in a slightly guilty tone as he continued onward, this time walking at a slightly slower pace.
                            Last edited by S121; 02-11-2015, 04:07 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion - Gensokyo

"So you did." Reimu noted as she approached from the sky. "Is that it, or do we need more?"
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-11-2015, 04:34 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Outside Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of The Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

John thought about Reimu's question for a bit. So far they had John as the "Top Lane", Utsuho as the "Mid Lane", Reimu as the "ADC", and Jason as the "Jungler". All that was needed now was the Support, but who would be able to fill that role? John didn't know that many people that could fill such a role. After a moment, John spoke.

"Do you know anyone that can fill a support role?", John asked Reimu.

Alice could see that despite Flandre's flaws, she was a good kid. She didn't want to hurt Cole, but she had no choice. She felt bad for hurting him, and even though it was the right thing to do, Flandre still felt remorse for hurting him. Alice thought it was a little sad how Flandre was looking forward to playing with Cole, only to have the opportunity be suddenly taken away. Flandre did a good deed, even if it was a hard choice for her, and ecause of that, Alice thought Flandre should be rewarded for it. With that in mind, Alice looked up to Flandre and spoke.

"If you want, I could play with you.", Alice said to Flandre.
                                Last edited by S121; 02-11-2015, 04:07 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X