X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woods | California

When Jason let go of his gun, Misaka grabbed it with her magnetism and added it to the guns orbiting her body. She really didn't want kill Jason, but if things kept up the way they were, she was worried she'd have to shoot him. "He's a stubborn one isn't he." she said while giving Jason a light glare. It wasn't a look of hatred or anger, but one that expressed her disdain for his rude and ultimately futile actions. "What are we uhh... What are we gonna to do with him?"

Alex was a bit more calm now as he observed the situation. Jason was mostly harmless at the moment without his weapons. Even if he got away he could only do so much with only his fists. "Bring him closer, don't let his feet touch the ground." he instructed push before looking back to Misaka. "Railgun take his weapons back to base and have the lab guys check them for a homing device. Have stalker prepare a cell for him. We're getting to the bottom of this." He said with the poise of a great leader.

"Yes sir" she answered before heading back to base as instructed. Misaka didn't like the idea of leaving them with such an unruly character, but she trusted Alex knew what he was doing.

Comment

Woods | California

As Misaka left, Jennifer gave Alex a small nod before bringing Jason just a few inches off the ground. The whole time, Jason was trying his hardest to break free, and seeing Alex approach made it that much more urgent for him to do so. He could not be captured once again. He would not! Using what little time Jason had left, he devised a plan to potentially break out of this psychokinetic's control. He still continued thrashing about, though it wasn't as much as he could actually do. He just had to wait until the right moment for Alex to approach...
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Woods | California

Alex carefully moved behind Jason, keeping out of his reach until he was at his back. "Hold him steady." he requested of Jenny before he reached out and grabbed Jason by the back of his shoulder. Jason however quickly kicked back with his foot, striking Alex's reflection and using that to whip the left side of his body forward. The super soldier had broke free from Jen's control for only a moment on his left side while Alex quickly grabbed him from the right.

Again Jason attempted to kick alex away, however this time the esper was ready. Alex avoided his foot and caught it, pushing it back to the point where it was nearly touching Jason's own butt. Jason responded by bending over, pushing Alex with his but in order push himself forward with the reflection again, However Alex had wised up to his plan and turned his reflection off.

Taking Jason with one hand Alex forced him on the ground by pushing on his back. He grabbed each of Jason's arms and pushed down both with his arms and his ability so that no amount of resistance would let Jason raise his arms again. Jason got out of this by literally kicking alex in the ass and sending him overhead, but by the time he managed that Jenny already had control over the soldier's arms again.

Jason used his head, trying to push himself up But Alex rebound quickly and placed his foot on Jason's lower back, pushing him down and preventing his escape. Jason did not give up however, turning and twisting his arms to try and push his body off the ground. Alex turned his reflection back on to prevent a repeat of what happened before, sitting on Jason's spine and placing one hand over his shoulder blade before pushing his hand into the neck spine of Jason's armor. Jason tried to stop Alex with the blood layer of his armor but to no avail as Alex simply pushed through all while Jenny was doing her best to hold the soldier down.

The computer in Jason's armor alerted him the armor had been breached, causing Jason to send several hundred nano machines up Alex's arm. The white haired esper twitched his arm, using the moment to push the tiny robots away from his arm before taking his free hand and grabbing the other end of the tear and began ripping his armor off from behind, right down the middle. He got a good 4 inches of armor before Jason sent a spear of his own blood shooting out of his back like a torpedo, succeeding in pushing Alex off of his back and sending him airborne...

Comment

Woods | California

...Jason recalled all of his nano machines to his body and began thrashing around. Jenny was still trying her hardest and struggling to keep Jason down. She stepped closer, knowing that if he did manage to get away it's be easier to catch him again. Alex however was pissed. He had, had enough of Jason's bullshit and he came back with a vengeance. He accelerated his decent and stopped Jason into the ground, sending cracks through the dirt and soil. In his anger he stomped on Jason's back over and over, further embedding him into the grond with each hate filled stomp until Jenny stopped him. "Hey ease up a bit, we're trying to bring him back in one piece remember?" she pointed out.

Alex however sort of dismissed her, hand waving her and saying "Yeah yeah I wasn't trying to kill him." He was however very obviously angry at Jason.

Jason turned his head in the dirt, looking at alex as best he could from his pitiful position and said "Bullshit." calling the snowy haired esper out on his anger, and what he believed to be a clear attempt on his life.

"Do you WANT me to try to kill you?" Alex snapped back at the soldier, foot still pressed firmly against his back to prevent him from getting up.

"Isn't that what you've been trying to do this whole time?" Jason pointed out, looking a bit angry himself at the way Alex had been treating him.

Alex simply glared at Jason, looking him dead in the eye and leaning down a bit before very eerily saying. "Trust me, If I wanted to kill you right now you'ed be dead."

Jason wasn't intimidated however, if anything Alex's comment only spurred him on more. "Yeah it's easy when your opponent isn't fighting back"

Jenny had listened to them fight for long enough and frankly she was sick of it. Before Alex could mutter another word Jenifer stepped in and shouted "SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!" Alex's words were cut off before they could even leave his throat. He was upset, but he gave Jenny what she wanted and backed off. However Alex kept his foot on Jason's back, just in case he tried anything funny.
          Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 10-10-2017, 09:21 AM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Military owned backroad in California

Everyone continued taking cover when Sena called out that there was something else apparently in the sky. This was bad. 013's men knew it full well. Hell even 013 knew things were getting bad, but he was remaining as calm as he possibly could. He knew that he wasn't able to fight properly right now. For he had not only had to use all the energy he drained from the car battery, but also the energy he had been charging up before hand. He also had to release all his energy as quickly as possible, which combined with some pretty nasty blood loss from his gunshot wound, left him feeling... quite dizzy. 013's vision was getting rather blurry, but he couldn't tell if it was from blood loss or from the entire battlefield being carpeted in some high grade smoke bombs. Either way 013 was coming to a stand as he clutched his gunshot wound tightly with his good hand.

However he did stumble a bit while standing, but quickly his 4 men he had came with rushed to his aid and helped support him up once the entire field began getting covered in smoke. They were all freely able to move around among the chaos, and with one brief command, 013 and his men began to follow the sound of the 'Pigeon' for evacuation. Their current goal was to get out of here as soon as possible, and hopefully Sam's allies will help get them out of here asw well.

Sacramento

The Green Man kept looking up at the window as he waited for Koi, only for him to jump a bit due to being startled by how fast Koi quickly came down. However he didn't say much as he quickly just nodded and turned around to begin running off. In the direction of the nearest manhole cover. Which wasn't too far. Just about 3-4 buildings down the alley.

San Francisco - California | Japanese Restaurant (HAS NO NAME BECAUSE I FORGOT TO MAKE A NAME AND NEED TO THINK OF ONE)

Upon entering the restaurant, the decor which the redhead thought looked nice would show that it appeared to be a Japanese themed restaurant that focused on just... general Japanese cuisine. It wasn't too fancy either, but it did look to be at least a 3-4 star quality place. Not only that, but the place did seem to be going quite steady...

After waiting about 3-5 minutes in the front 'lobby', a man who looked to be in his mid to late 20's, if not early 30's. Came out from the kitchen. He was dressed in a standard work uniform for the place which consisted of a Red T-shirt, black pants, dress shoes, and a black apron. His face looked not exactly old, but it was a face of a man who had quite some experience to it. Not only that but with his short hair kept in a sort of ponytail, and a small goatee on his chin. He looked to be rather intimidating. The man who approached the front counter looked up at the young redhead with the papers, and for a second he seemed quite surprise. In fact it almost seemed like he recognized the girl for a moment. Either way he spoke, in a rather... 'asian' accent.

"Greetings, how may I help you today?"

Comment

Military owned backroad in cali

The smoke plus the other things going on, left senna a bit in a daze. She knew things were happening far faster than what she was expecting, half due to the appearance of Iris. Surely her miscalculation was thanks to that dumb AI's fault. She then would follow 013, worried about him and worried about him suffering the same fate because of her dumb ideas. She quickly looked at IP 034's general direction before going towards the pigeon to hopefully seek shelter from being captured and suffer the same fate as her brothers and sisters before her.

Japanese restaurant

Seeing the place around her left her in awe. a fully Japanese place with a fairly steady flow of customers, and a man who oddly seemed to recognize her, sending all sorts of red flags already. "Hoping for a job.Here's my resume." She says, forcing a more upbeat additude despite the distrust towards him. Infact, her tone still stung with her icy tone even when she was even trying to be friendly to the man. That is when bailey would sneak in and pop her head up from under the counter in a bit of a supprise and sisterly annoyance towards the supprise.

"My sister needs a job mister! she is really good at being a waitress! she could do it with her eyes closed mister!" Baily exclaims in a more adorable and innoscent manner, despite her doing this as a more.... strategic manner to offset the obviously cold nature of her sister's tone. "She is reall-"

"Bails... sweetie. I can handle this..." Is all she said before looking at the man, a bit softer in expression.
              "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Woods | California

Jennifer could tell that her biting words in combination with his feelings about this super soldier upset him, so she tried to ease it at least a little bit.

"Accelerator, I know he is being a real pain in the ass right now, but you're letting your anger get the best of you. Just know that you've done your part already, and you've done it well.", Jen said, complimenting him. After that, Jennifer walked a little closer to Jason until she was about five feet away and crouched in front of him. Whether or not Jen actually knew it, this gave Jason quite an eyeful of her purple and white striped panties.

"Why ARE you struggling so much? We just want to know who you are affiliated with.", she said as she kept her position and crossed her arms, leaning forward just enough to keep her balance. Jason took a second or two to finally respond, lifting his head a little bit higher as he spoke, "Why?" Seeing how this super soldier was going to be rather guarded and unwilling to cooperate, Jen decided to try a different approach.

"Ok, why don't you want to tell us, even after being subdued?", she asked, hoping to find an opening or some way to reason with him. For once throughout this entire struggle, Jason is quite still. It takes a few moments for him to respond again, but he finally looked back up to her after some contemplation and responded.

"If I reveal my past or present affiliations, how will I know you won't simply kill me?"

Jennifer leaned back just a little as her eyes widen, nearly falling, but keeping her balance. She seemed rather surprised by his question and was quick to tell him otherwise. "No, we're not going to kill you! We're not some kind of mindless guerilla force. We just want to know because..", Jen trailed off. She was rather hesitant to give Jason any intel regarding their mission, but if she gave him some information, some reason to trust her, then maybe he would be more likely to let his guard down and share some information with them. Wanting to know whether or not she should, Jenny finally looked up at Alex, almost as if to hear his approval or refusal on the matter.
                sigpic

Comment

Woods | California

Alex sort of rolled his eyes an Jenny when she gave him that look. Jenny probably knew his feelings of telling a stranger, a possible threat anything about their organisation. Their secrecy is what kept them alive. However this was a unique situation, and despite his own feelings on the matter, Jenny could see Alex was thinking it over. The was he saw it, If Jason tried to run again he'd simply kill him and that'd be the end of it. If he came back to their base, which he most likely would if he wanted tog et his weapons back then he'd have Network read his mind and learn his secrets. Even if he said nothing but lies to Jenny there was a surefire way of them knowing the truth. "Proceed." Alex finally answered, taking his foot off of Jason as well.

Comment

Military owned backroad in California

Giving a look at the soldiers that would enter into the shuttle, Samantha made a quick assessment of the area, things went way off course, but it wasn't a total failure since they got to get intel of the situation, the government did have some hand into this, there was a group of highly trained soldier, with one of their commanders being an Experiment too, she had remembered a guy who used electricity while she was in the labs. Then there was that other group that had surrounded them with the drones and actually used a rather powerful railgun against them, that was a troublesome situation.

Sarah, on the other hand, was examining the helicopter, the sniper's scope she was using didn't give her enough information because of the distance, but she at the least had the general figure of their attackers. Just for the sake of spite, Lynchwood made quick calculations, took a slow release of her breath and fired. The blonde had no chance to hit the target, although a morbid sense of humor as she was dragged by Samantha to the shuttle.

As soon as everyone was inside the Pigeon, Samantha placed the more bruised woman on the pilot seat. "Alright, you people better hold on to something, we are leaving now." the armored experiment sat on one of the many seats on the sides of the shuttle. Sarah was already plotting the route, holding the throttle for the engines to fire up. As soon as the their guests were seated or holding anything, Lynchwood would go at full speed, but not to a horizontal direction, the Pigeon would go to the skies.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Woods | California

After getting the go-ahead from Alex, Jennifer looked back down to Jason and took a deep breath. She kknew this was potentially risky, but they had to try diplomacy.

"Alright. About 6 hours ago we received intel that the government was transporting some kind of top-secret cargo to one of their California sites. We didn't know much, except that whatever it was needed a tank, a few trucks, and a load of soldiers to transport, meaning that it was either high-value or high-threat. All we know is that after the convoy was stopped and raided, you were pursued by Alex away from the raid and over to here. We just want to know about the cargo.", Jen explained. She hoped that after explaining themselves, Jason would do the same. It took a long while for Jason to respond.

"So you both want to know what was being transported by the convoy?", Jason asked the two of them.

"A weapon."
                      sigpic

Comment

Woods | California

Alex was starting to pieces the clues of what was going on together. He knew that infinite line soldiers had attacked the convoy, meaning it was controlled by the government. He knew that Jason despite being stronger than any infinite line soldier Alex had ever met was hiding from them rather then fighting along side them. Most importantly, he knew what Jason meant when he said a weapon. "Where were they taking you?" he asked, sounding rather relaxed compared to before.

Comment

Woods | California

In truth, Jason was actually half expecting for Alex and Jennifer to attack him after hearing that he had something to do with the government, at least that was how he was taught back during his brainwashing. When they didn't though, Jason looked behind him to Alex, then forward at Jenny. If they trusted him thus far and were not trying to kill him, maybe he could let his guard down a bit.

"Don't know. Maybe somewhere with tighter security. Maybe to reset me later or dispose of me."
                          sigpic

Comment

Woods | California

Alex had heard all he needed too. Without saying another word he walked out from behind Jason where he's have a clear view of his feet walking by as he seemed to approach Jenny. However when Alex's leg was moving by Jason's head he suddenly bent his knee and slammed his foot towards that ground like he had many times during their fight. This time however instead of causing some sort of large shock wave, Jason found himself being pushed out of the hole he was in at an altitude he cold safely land on his feet. He did however place himself between Jason and Jenny, although he'd never admit why. "He's clean, we can trust him." he informed Jenny, although he said that he still stood protectively between him and her.

Comment

Woods | California

Jennifer was actually a bit empathetic towards what Jason had said. After all, it was not too uncommon for projects to be scrapped and for better versions to take their place, for the assets of the old to be thrown away in favor of the newest bleeding edge in military technology. There was still the chance that he was lying, but for now, she had little reason not to believe him. He had little reason to lie. Because of that, Jenny freed Jason from her control and gave him a small smile. Now that he was free, Jason took one last look up at Jennifer, and although his face was obscured behind his helmet, he gave a small, almost nervous smile back. Just then, he saw Alex move from behind him to the space between Jenny and himself. He did not know what exactly he was going to do, but once he saw the foot moving down, Jason grit his teeth and quickly retracted his arms close to his torso and pulled himself out from the rubble. In truth, Jason thought he was suddenly being attacked! Well, it seemed that way until the shockwave felt was a rather weak one, just powerful enough to send him on his feet. Jason landed with a soft thud and recollected himself.

Meanwhile, Jennifer rose to a stand gave Alex a smile before speaking.

"See what happens when you stop and be nice to people?", she said to him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Woods | California

Alex could have told Jenny that he tried talking to Jason before the fight started, or that Jason had fired the first shot with his rail gun, but he'd be lying if he said he hadn't wanted a fight. "I never was good at diplomacy." he commented before turning back to Jason who was now on his feet. He was willing to take Jason back to base and let him take his things back, but he needed to make sure of one thing first. "If there were a homing beacon on your armor would you have any way of knowing?" he asked getting straight to the point.

Comment

Working...
                                X