X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121

What if the Replica was a perfect replica and thus is just as lucky?
    How would John ...to use the Navi bio for Dark Link
    Conquer himself?

and for the last
    Let's go with the classics shall we?
    Betrayal

Comment

@Cucoo

If that's the case, then the battle would go on for hours, possibly days. Everything John would do would be negated by D. John's luck.
      I have a question that just came to mind. How would they even be able to simulate genuine luck?

As for the betrayal, what would it be?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

...true...
        ok scratch the luck ^^;

and the betrayal...that's up to you. Make it something that would make John have to kill her...
        but then we come to the point of the test...

Comment

@Cucoo

That's a very hard one. -_-;

Despite all of his training, I don't think John would be capable of killing her. He has been trained since the age of six, but I really don't think Cortana could do anything to make him want to kill her. That is the one thing he's just not capable of doing.

If it was that she was responsible for him becoming a Spartan, he wouldn't kill her. He would say that he was needed to save humanity.

If she was responsible for killing Humanity, John would refuse the simulation and possibly get ejected, or he would know that it was a simulation and just off himself.

Even if it was really bad, John would become conflicted and simply not act.

It's virtually impossible to make him want to kill Cortana. It's almost as if it's hardwired into him to protect her.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

And that's the point.

Run with like the destruction of something vital to ending the war, anything really. The simulation can be vague, but the mission objective is there: Kill Cortana for betrayal and her actions leading to a point where everyone in the Galaxy will die.

Have that happen and then I would briefly take control of the Cortana simulation and have that session end.

Anyway, first we'll just have to get to that.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, I'll get on that now.
              sigpic

Comment

And a cookie to whoever draws a certain connection on what Joe and Kiara just said.

@ book
                On the next part, feel free to make up random clues that might hint at where the Shard is. anything will do, just as long as it's subtle and not a neon sign saying "SHARD THIS WAY ->" :P
                Be cryptic, I have no specific path to reach the shard. Actually, part of me is thinking it's in the main hall itself, they would have to reach the upper levels. How, you can throw in anything ya want for that. Heck, maybe there's killer fire scorpions or something lurking in the darkness of the passages? You can decide that.

Comment

@Cucoo

They are foreshadowing the possible destruction of the galaxy at the end of Eternal Galaxy 2.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S121

The general theme, right.
                    ...actually...that is what it is...
                    darn it...I thought I had something deeper xP
                    my mind is making things that aren't there.

Comment

@Cucoo

As for the "curse", did you have anything planned for that?

Perhaps there really is a curse. Does it have to do with the legends?
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

aaaand yes there is. I actually accidently indirectly said it outright what it is even though its normally interpreted the other way.

Remember that Venturia can refer to both the Galaxy and the Goddess herself? Look at the one instance where I mentioned the curse of Venturia. Switch out the normal interpretation with the alternate.

The curse of the galaxy -> the curse of the goddess.

what does that imply?

Comment

@Cucoo

That either the godess herself is cursed, or that she cursed the galaxy.

Who's Ventura again? (I feel bad for having to ask...)
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Who she is in a mortal form? Anankerisa.
                            Though everyone believes Venturia is kind and wise, not childish and destructive.

Comment

@Cucoo

The question is, how will they find out about the curse and confront Anankerisa?
                              sigpic

Comment

The NGO via Revere and the Guardians and the Guardians of Time all know of it. The strike fighters don't know. So it's the strike fighters that are ignorant and see the Guardians and the NGO as rebels trying to send the galaxy into chaos by overthrowing the Venturian council.

Oh and I've noticed that you like to wait on making IC posts until people return :P
                                don't worry about that here, I actually prefer it if you just go ahead XD It gives me time to sit and think through what my next post would be when I check here.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-31-2013, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X