X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and another thing I want to see...

This picture is supposed to summarize Part I to a degree. Going clockwise, along the border of the darkness, what do you think happens? I kinda want to see everyone's interpretations :P

Comment

wait.. Kiara and Terrisa die? I like them, specially the nymph
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

Oh no, Kiara doesn't die. It's more symbolizing the fact that her nymph self 'died' in a sense.

Some of the aspects are symbolic to a very subtle degree.

What else do ya see in it?

Comment

that your main guy is in the darkness as an exact person of him is fighting the others
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

aye, there's the one question: I was kinda talking with Book about it, but here's the possibilities I intended:

Are the two Aion's two different instances? Or are they the same just at a different point in the timeline? Or is there something else?
            Also, is the one fighting both Eleos and Dalia? Or defending? Of course I can't portray certain subtle body language in walfas...
            And finally, did you notice anything in particular about the shards and what I could have done on purpose with their location in relation to the darkness and their orientation?

If you tried to write a story with the second picture, what do you think would happen at each point?

Comment

...I just realized how much inspiration I derived from Xenoblade...
              Passage of Fate, the inevitable destruction, gods that think that mortals are merely pawns...
              geez...I have a lot of the concepts =w=;

Massive spoiler alert and the biggest plot twist in Xenoblade. This video basically is the beginning of the Climax of the game and contains everything I just mentioned
              Spoiler:
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-30-2013, 04:56 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Just a quick heads up, one of your location tags are wrong.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@ S121

woops XD my copy-paste stopped working properly apparently ^^;

Comment

@Cucoo

No worries.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

ha aye

So now we're getting in deeper...
                      What's everyone's thoughts now?
                      Like, what's something you're wondering might happen?

Comment

@Cucoo

Battle sequences.

How will they be done?

I'm actually a little excited to get back into typing up some good battle sequences.
                        sigpic

Comment

Welp, you'll be able to do that soon in the training portion.
                          and prepare for an interesting twist where You'll have John fight the thing that incites absolute hatred in him in the simulation. For the first round you can make it however you wish. Then it will be another simulation where you have to go against a simulation thug holding someone hostage. For John it will simulate Cortana as the hostage.
                          Then the final one will be against Aion against John. And he'll think John is Revere due to John's simulation appearance being changed.
                          For that one I was thinking each post would have just before a blow lands, or else we work out a script here and then make it out in the IC, or what would you propose?

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, we could always do both. We can do the "just before a blow lands" as well as the "scripted events".

Do I take control of the second scenario, or do you "set the stage"?
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Slightly on the second one. I'll set it up more for where John has a choice. and I think I'll change it from some random thug to Revere or if there's one ultimate antagonist in Halo that is his ultimate rival, insert that here
                              also...
                              VS Dark John.
                              that would be a third Scenario before the Aion vs John.
                              and then the final Scenario would be if John had to kill someone because they did something tremendously wrong. I would have Cortana be the simulation for this one. It would again have two options, kill or... spare and then get killed himself.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, the was the Didact. The Didact was the only person to have really come close to killing John.

Dark John would be interesting. I think the only reason John would win over an exact replica is because of his luck.

The final scenario is quite an interesting one. What terrible thing would she have done?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X