X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

It's sort of like a fighter mixed with gunship. It has a very small living quarters in the back, but that's only for long travels. The ship also has an airlock as well. It's classified as a gunship, but a rather small one.

I guess it would be classified as a N.G.H.F. Speed Class - 09

Comment

@ Neo

[edit] Also mind changing out flagship with fleet in your last IC post? Delta Division wouldn't let anything near their flagship unless by Commander Sullivan's Orders. Plus would you risk having 1.35 trillion cannons being aimed at ya because you decided to ignore the veritable wall of ships that are about half the size of out moon? (and the flagship is about the same size as Earth.)

I blanketed the classification system so that fighters are too small to have anything more than a cockpit as their systems would take up the remainder of the space.

The engines, boosters, weapon systems, shield generator, Aura Crystal Core, G-Diffusers, and Life-support typically take up the space where anything else would be.

The concept I'm using for Joe's heavy hitting fighter, Striker K-60

Concept for Ember's atmosphere specialized fighter, Dark Rose H-77

Concept for Aion's atmosphere specialized fighter, Eclipse Blade X-02
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-08-2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

The whole "It's a fighter mixed with a gunship" thing is what the NGHF uses to describe it. It's a gunship, but compared to others it's relatively small, but maneuverable due to the special Gyro Pulse Engine system that the NGHF had installed.

The Gyro Pulse Engine system is a system of a series of several different thrusters attached to the ship. There is the main thrusters in the back. Then there is a few thrusters on the top of the ship that aim upwards, another two on the bottom of the ship aiming downwards to help with landing, and 2 on each side which allows the ship to strafe.

Also... DAMMIT I KEEP GETTING CONFUSED!

I haven't been in the RP long so I'm not used to what's what when it comes to the Delta Division Cucoo -.-

Comment

right I need to post the list of ships in the OOC's OP for general Strike Fighter Fleets.

Basically there's about 150-200 ships in total if I recall my own math... I'll get that list here...gotta find it again...

ok here it was with the cannon list as well for each class of ship

1 Iupiter Class with 400 billion cruiser cannons
          5 Orcus Class with 100 billion cannons each
          10 Ares Class with 25 billion each
          12 Athena Class with 1 million each
          34 Apollo Class with 2 million each
          50 Kappa Class with 1.5 million each and
          79 Vulcan Class Battle ships with 500 thousand cannons each,
          thus more than a total of 1.15 trillion cannons,
          so alittle less than 200 ships.

in size, use the diameter of earth for the length of the Iupiter class and then for each size down, subtract 1/4 of the prior.

Also I left out the Mercury class Carriers for a reason.
          Mercury class is big enough to carry a few dozen gunships and fighters but have no offensive capabilities of their own.

-----------

EDIT:
          Oh and Ijust realized, would New Genesis be separated from the Venturian Council/ NGO/ Guardians? That would be the main explanation for why their classification system would differ. (They would have to isolate themselves in order for that to work, though Helios is dominated by the Venturian Council.)

EDIT 2:
          Just curious, how much of the OOC's OP did you read through? Did you read through all of it?
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-08-2013, 04:14 PM.

Comment

I read through most of the OP, but I kept getting mixed up with all the freaking spoilers. I don't have a problem understanding the info, but sometimes it seems like sometimes things are messy. As well as whenever I open any of the spoilers I get mixed up as to where I am in the OP -_-;. I did read it though. There are also points where I think there should be more detail on other things though, but I believe you did that to leave them open for speculation.

Also New Genesis is separated from the Venturian Council/ NGO/ Guardians. They have their own system for things and such. They are mostly an independent planet.

Comment

@ Neo

tbh the reason things might seem missing is because I never thought about them in detail because I never considered them important to my story before.

Before this, my story just functioned and didn't go into much detail on certain aspects that I never considered as being important. The weaponry, the true behavior of the Aura Crystals, the planets, the governments, I never paid them a lot of attention because my story only focused on Aion and him getting from planet to planet fighting the NGO and Revere.

So if you see something missing/lacking details, bring it to my attention because I overlooked a lot of things in this story. Hell, I didn't even have specifications of the size of the ships until this. I just had:
              "Iupiter Class Battle Cruisers are Gargantuan and designed to strike fear into all. None dare to oppose a Iupiter Class"
              - My notes

So, you see how specific My notes were? Not very.

So again, if you see something, point it out.

Also the reason it's messy is because it is sort of my notes gaining specifications because I only had bare bones. Heck, the OP didn't have all of that information at the beginning. It didn't even have the prologue. It just had the little bit of my notes at the bottom (not the personal notes)

So its things being added as we go as they're brought up.
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-08-2013, 11:12 PM.

Comment

@ Kristia

Nymphs...I totally disregarded the Nymphs....
                bakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ok uhm they are native to the Celestora system and more specifically Alcyon. They don't really travel. The reason Kiara does is because she's been cursed to be human and thus she is trying to find a way to break the curse.

Comment

@ Kristia

I just realized what ya were asking completely in the bottom of your IC post >.<
                  Both work. She told you that she was a nymph so it works both ways. She's Human but a former Nymph.

Comment

@cucoo

I'm so tempted to just be evil and not have Nhiome go after her. I know it would ruin the plot, but I'm feeling sort of low right now after having lost 5 out of 6 LoL games this afternoon and then yukari killing me when I tried playing youmu.

....I think i will respond tmr once i'm in a better mood
                    How many times can you die a day~?
                    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Dalia would give Nhiome a slap that would be heard around the world if she finds him again with that scenario :P Though the Demonarc would beat her to the punch XD

Don't worry, take yer time.

Comment

Name of Planet: Zephyr

Solar System: Helios

Sector: 10

Continents: There are 6 major continents on Zephyr. 3 old ones, and the 3 new ones.

The new continents are literally built into the sky with large major pillars built right into the ground. These continents are the only ones that are currently populated. They look like highly industrialized, incredibly large military bases in the sky. Which thanks to large crystals they can stay afloat. Though thanks to thousands of large pillars beneath the New Continents it is safely sustainable in the air.

The New Continents are divided by sectors.

Alphos

Betas (Pronounced: Bay-Toss)

Gammas (Pronounced: Game-mas)

Almost everyone on Zephyr lives on the 3 New Continents.

The 3 Old Continents are basically normal continents with ruins of old cities, and incredibly dense foliage. Large portions of the Old Continents of Zephyr are blanketed in darkness though due to the large continents above.

Ocean(s): There are 2 oceans on Zephyr. They don't really have names, but they are occasionally called the "Ocean of Darkness" and the "Ocean of Light" because over one ocean is one of the New Continents. Causing the ocean directly below to be covered in darkness. While the Ocean of Light has no continents hanging over it. As such the Ocean of Light looks rather lively. The Ocean of Light is located down South. Where none of the New Continents are located. While the Ocean of Darkness is ironically located in the northern hemisphere. Water for the New Continents on Zephyr is pumped/transported from the oceans to the continents above.

Feature(s): Not much else could be said, but the fact is that Zephyr has it's own completely separate system, and way of doing things.

Here is Hajime's home planet. If anything is wrong let me know.
                        Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-10-2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

@ SUS

When it comes to the planets, there's virtually no means of going wrong with them.

Ok now I can make a starter for ya.

Since ya made the planet, where would Hajime be?

@ Kristia

ha, you tend to be a bit quick ^^;
                          John and Cortana would be in the area above the training room. In order to reach there they would have to get past the officer that greeted John, Cortana, and the Hunters.
                          Just a slight modification ^^;;;
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-10-2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Well I kind of had the idea of Hajime trying to escape the Zephyr with a stolen ship. However his ship was quickly shot down, and landed somewhere within the Old Continents. A automatic distress beacon was sent out from his ship. Anyone could pretty much detect it. Maybe Cicero could be sent out to check the source distress beacon. Hajime would be injured quite badly from the crash landing.

Comment

Cicero is actually not of the story. He exists only to aid the plot when I have nothing else in particular.

I'll whip up the starter in my next post.

Comment

Okay then.

I was thinking of bringing Eve from Elsword with a edited backstory to this RP...

Oh BTW this is what I imagine Hajime's crash site to look like

Comment

Working...
                                X