Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright sounds good :P

Comment

Edition is done cucoo
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh yea Cucoo. Hajime won't be in his crashed ship when Cicero finds him. Hajime would be a little bit of a distance away from it since he was literally blown out of it near the last minute. He would be on the shore of a small lake near his crash site.

Comment

Spoiler:

Name: Eve

Appearance: She stands at about 5ft 7

Race: Nasod. An ancient type of fully sentient android that was once native to the planet Zephyr.

Profession and/or Talents: She is a expert when it comes to repairing old, and new (to an extent) mechanical devices. She also is a incredibly fast learner.

Inventory: 2 Drones that fly around her, and which she commands with her mind.

Personality: Hateful towards the people of Zephyr (which will include Hajime), otherwise she is relatively normal and well mannered. She can also be quite stubborn. If you tell her not to do something she probably won't listen, and ignore orders if she thinks the situation calls for it.

Elemental preference: Light. With the crystal she uses to power herself she can fire powerful beams of concentrated light energy, as well as other types of attacks.

History: Eve was once a proud member of the Nasod race of androids, and was even deemed their queen. Which were once native to Zephyr many years ago. The Nasod's were created by the people of Zephyr to help aid in a long war against invaders from another planet that is now long gone, thus resulted in a decade of peace after the war. After the war ended though the Nasod's had thought that the people of Zephyr would end up going power hungry, and would end up starting another war with another planet. As such Eve led the Nasod's in an attempt to try and prevent such a war. In turn another war was started on the planet Zephyr. The Nasod's fought bravely, but due to their limited numbers they were severely outmatched when compared to the main army of Zephyr. Eve's guards feared for their queen's safety and as such had decided to seal her in a capsule deep underground. In hopes that one day after the war and after the people of Zephyr had changed their ways that Eve would awaken once more, and bring back the proud Nasod Race... unfortunately the people of Zephyr are still war-like in nature... Now Eve is in the ruins of an old Nasod palace deep underground...

Bio: Currently Eve is still sealed in her capsule along with her drones deep within an old Nasod Palace on the planet Zephyr. The palace is deep underground, and the entrance is in the form of a cave near Hajime's crash site.

Notes: Over the course of the RP Eve could probably grow in power, and as such would obtain new forms like her job classes. Might go with Code: Exotic, or Code: Electra paths for this RP... Please note that it will be a WHILE before she can develop the first of these "Codes"

Where do you want them to start and why?: Zephyr, underground near Hajime's crash site. I kind of want them to end up as a tag-team of sorts.

What would your character(s) do with the near unlimited power of the Shards of Starlight?
          What would they do with the power of Gods? :She would probably use such a power to bring back the Nasod Race, and create a galaxy of their own.

Here is my Eve application, and sorry for double post.

Comment

And you inadvertently recreated the backstory of the Goddess Venturia with the "What would she do with the Shards of Starlight" :P This will be an interesting "contrast" for that...
            I could have another Cicero down in the palace about to wake her somehow unless you wanted Hajime to do something?

And don't worry about apologizing about double posts. As long as its within reason, I'm fine with it like that.
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-10-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I was thinking of doing something with Hajime in terms of discovering about the Ancient Nasod Palace.
              Though I haven't thought of what to do in terms of Hajime discovering the Ancient Nasod Palace.

Perhaps you could send another Cicero down there.

Comment

If you wanted Hajime to do something there, then the Cicero I have with him will be able to give him a reason to go down there.
                Plus, mind if I add a shrine connected to the palace? It would serve as a plot point for Chapter 5 so everything can parallel each other.

Comment

@Cucoo

That would be a good idea. He can give Hajime a reason to explore the Ancient Nasod Palace, find and awaken Eve, and then she can probably (after being convinced) help Hajime leave the planet along with her.

Also how about the shrine is even further below the Ancient Nasod Palace? Like the Nasods had built on top of, and around it.

Comment

That's what I was thinking. Each planet is technically artificial to begin with as they were created by "the Ancients."

Comment

Okay sounds good. I'll get working on an IC post.

Comment

Progress report: What's everyone's thoughts on how this is going?
                        Or just anything in general, anything about the plot, what you would think could, would, should happen, or even plans for the next parts.
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-11-2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I think everything is going well.

TBH I had a few ideas last night, but now I can't remember them. If I do I'll let you know.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, what kind of enemies will they be fighting in the first simulation mission?

As for the future fights, what do you have in mind?

I like where things are going so far, no gripes from me.

I'll be sure to come up with more questions.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

You know S121 I've been thinking.

Eve and Cortana definitely would be pretty good "friends."

Cortana is quite advanced, and has incredibly high computational abilities.

Eve is a fast learner, and is an expert with new (to an extent) and old technology because of the description I gave her for this RP.

If I recall Cortana is also a bit stubborn correct?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Anyways, I like the idea.

Cortana's new body actually has all the capabilities of John, only faster and with a couple other abilities, but she doesn't have the training, making her not as effective as John. That would give Cortana enough reason to activate the code in Eve's mind.

As for them being friends, I can easily imagine that. Both are highly advanced machines and have something in common in that regard. Everyone else is part machine, but they were not originally machines, giving Cortana and Eve something in common that would make them feel closer.

Yes, Cortana can be a little stubborn. Why?

I wonder how Eve would react to hearing that Cortana is so advanced, yet she's over 519 trillion years old.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X