X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I just imagined a certain former Life Hacker possibly abusing that somehow...
    Or else a certain guardian uses Eve as a vessel...

Comment

@S121

Because in this RP Eve is also stubborn (to quite an incredible extent.) In fact a part of Eve's history I forgot to mention was that it took a LOT of convincing for Eve's servants to get her to seal herself away so she can live past the Nasod War on Zephyr.

Eve would probably be surprised, and impressed at how Cortana is so old yet so advanced much like herself. I mean in this RP Eve is old (nowhere near as old I imagine a hundred or few hundred of years old) yet is advanced enough to keep up with the technology currently in the RP.

@Cucoo

Oh really?

Also around Christmas I'm planning on a small gift in Elsword for you Cucoo. Maybe a costume set or something for your Code: Architect Eve... That way you won't have to buy one yourself.

After all I usually get a prepaid card with about 30-40 bucks on it around Christmas.

Comment

=0w0=

...darnit and then I'd feel guilty >.<
        ...gah I'll figure something out to repay ya

anyway curious: We are assuming Eve would be using Aura energy to function, correct? She is 100% android and nothing organic, right? Even though she looks organic, perhaps she has nothing of it? That would allow for some interesting concepts later as she would be the only android type character in the story that is a developed character.

Comment

@Cucoo

What is a life hacker?

@SUSTIC

I'm pretty sure Cortana would be happy to meet an AI (Eve would count as one) that is similar to herself, one that is actually "human".
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Fourth wall breakers of the elite order. There's only one left in the entire galaxy that has his powers still. and his name is Cicero. Nero is one that had the reality warping abilities, but was subdued.

basically, they hack life as though existence is a computer that can be hacked.

Comment

Oh it's okay Cucoo. I usually do things like that for friends. Besides I gave you those accessories without asking for anything in return remember? :P

Yes she may look organic, but in the RP she is completely 100% android. The only thing close to organic is her skin and hair, even then it's all synthetic. I would say she wouldn't be running on Aura energy currently. Yet is still able to use her abilities due to a special Nasod energy source. Which is powerful, and efficient. Yet is not truly natural. Perhaps after someone does hack her and cause her to unleash her powerful unrestricted version of Code: Exotic she ends up overclocking her body, and ends up damaging her energy source. Thus causing her to power down until she is modified for a aura crystal. Thus could end up allowing her to go from the restricted COde: Exotic that Cortana would rig for her, to the more powerful and potentially stable Code: Nemesis due to the Aura Crystal.

I was also thinking of Eve and Hajime having a sort of love/hate relationship. They would both get on each others nerves, but they eventually grow to love each other (yet still get on each others nerves.)

@S121

Just imagine the things they can do. Cortana's and Eve's advanced programming knowledge, and Eve's mechanical know how they could probably build powerful weapons for Hajime, and John (and the others.)
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-11-2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

It would be interesting to see Cicero try and hack Cortana.

From what I gather, she's somehow immune, or at least impossibly resistant to viruses and hacking attempts.

I think it might have to do with her programming structure. Her programming structure is like the neurons in a human brain.

@SUSTIC

That would be frightening.

We're talking about two masters in their field of expertise. One is good with software, while another is good with hardware.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@ SUS
                  right, that would make sense.
                  And I have a means for that all to come to fruition.

also, I thought about this just now...

in terms of technology, if Venturia followed the same technological progression as earth, Aura crystals would have been implemented in relation to when we were using steam power. it would be a jump skipping the steam, fossil fuel, and nuclear age. In short, they never happened in Venturia.

@ S121

Cicero and Nero can hack anything. If it exists as a computer, they can hack it.
                  Cicero specifically can hack existence. He could do stuff like this:

Theoretically, you can say Life Hackers are the true mortal gods of the Galaxy that control the fabric of existence. Yet they still have a weakness which was exploited and thus they were destroyed and subdued.
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-11-2013, 04:58 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

So we're in the Aura-punk age?

As for Cicero and Nero, just don't have them do anything overly meddlesome. It would be annoying if they suddenly flipped out and decided to screw everyone over, while nobody could do anything about it. -_-;
                    Last edited by S121; 11-11-2013, 05:01 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

I know right? Eve and Cortana... busy at work in a development lab or something while John and Hajime wait outside... Hajime attempts to take a peek at what they are building and is slapped by Eve (rather badly might I add) and when Cortana and Eve are done they reveal a large mobile cannon much similar to the one Eve uses in her Lunatic Scud Hyper Active (her Code: Nemesis Hyper Active) that can be summoned via a thought and can be stored in one of those special bags that can pretty much store anything into a small box or so.

@Cucoo

I actually imagine Eve to have been around since before people had actually started to use Aura Crystal's for everything. Like before they were established as a strong powerful source. That could probably explain the slightly outdated power source Eve has.

Comment

@ SUS

That would make Eve older than Cortana and John :P

The Current Venturia was created about 600 trillion years ago. the first few trillion was before the current Venturia was created. Aura technology was established 550 trillion years ago.
                        Earth was destroyed about 520 trillion years ago and Humans arrived, heralding Era of Prosperity.
                        Era of Decline and thus the War of Eternity began about 100 thousand years ago.

@ S121

Don't worry, Cicero technically doesn't even exist in the story. He has no role in it and is only a reference. Nero cannot regain his powers (even though I implied he could, he can't).

Comment

@Cucoo

So would that even be a reasonable age for Eve? With her being around before Aura Crystals were established as an efficient power source?

Comment

@Cucoo

Waiiiiit, what year was Earth destroyed?

That would mean that John and Cortana are older that 519 trillion years old.

As for the life hackers, ok. I just hate those BOHICA moments.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ SUS
                              It can work. Most of the temples existed since the beginning so it all works.

@ S121

I never had a set time for when Earth was destroyed. My timeline is centered on the destruction of the Original Venturia.

And mind if I ask what BOHICA stands for? I'm not savvy on that ^^;
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-11-2013, 05:19 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Okay then.

I guess that would make Eve one of the oldest ACTUAL characters in this RP correct? Maybe along with John and Cortana?

Comment

Working...
                                X