X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not saying the power source has to be large enough to kill him. He just needs enough to give him a small boost to activate it.

Hajime does not even wish to use Over-Load at all due to the amount of strain and consequences it already has. Making it already dangerous. Hence why it would be used in the story to create drama. Like say he's fighting against a boss with the other characters on his side, then suddenly a small aura crystal or something in the area ends kick starting his nano-bots. The next time he goes into Over Load and ends up attacking everyone.

It's hard to explain. I should just shut up now before I break my brain >.<

Comment

@ S121

Aye, it's the other name for Crystal Fusion which is considered a disease in Venturia where, in normal circumstances, is started when someone touches an Aura crystal with their bare hands, and a portion of the Aura energy fuses into the skin of the hand and causes the skin to crystalize. It will eventually crystalize organs and thus kill the person.

You've played Metroid Prime 3, and you know how Phazon Sickness works, right? Think of it like that in a sense.

@ SUS

Again yer fine mate, I'm just making a general point along side making sure you don't gimp your character because of my worries.
      I'm kind of taking a preliminary step to amend something I didn't properly define because I didn't consider it in depth before, and this is actually part of the reason for this RP is to force me to consider these things. So all of this will end up making part II all the better cause we'll have everything fleshed out to its greatest extent and there won't be any more of me trying to amend things ^^; It pains me more than anything having to do it. Luckily after Part II, everything that's limiting will be thrown out the window.

And feel free to post in IC, you're perfectly fine now ^^;
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-06-2013, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Oh and double post

Leaving this here for Neo
        Last Response

Comment

Problem alert-

X is in Hangar bay D
          Everyone else is in Hangar bay M

Hangar Bay M is on the Port Side of the Ship and D is on Starboard.
          I figured this was inevitable, that's why I was putting the second tag underneath in italics.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-06-2013, 04:53 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh... DAMMIT WE NEED TO FIX OUR POSTS S121!!!

Comment

I deleted my post where X replied to John >.< Now all S121 needs to do is delete his post right?

EDIT: Sorry for double post.

Comment

Aye, sorry bout that. One little letter meant a world of difference ^^;

Also if anyone didn't pick up on it yet

Hangar Bay M
                Hangar Bay D
                M = Maverick
                D = Drone

Naturally these two sides would want to be as distant as somewhat possible because they never see eye-to-eye

EDIT: I'm fine with double posts considering my own track record in this thread
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-06-2013, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Fixed.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok crisis averted ^^;
                    I'll make sure to keep details like that in the location tags so we don't go through this again ^^;
                    my bad.

Comment

Well I still can't wait until X and John meet up xD

X in this RP is kind of like John. X is nearly unmovable in terms of personality, and mental strength. Though X is a little bit more insane than John. X also may seem a bit more brutal in combat (would literally try and rip his opponent apart [not literally] if he got the chance), but he won't be the kind to open fire unless he has reason to. He is also a bit more cold and emotionless than John. His armor is similar to John's, but in terms of weight it is relatively lighter due to it being made out of Ceratanium. A metal that is directly based off of Ceratanium from the Mega Man series. It's like titanium, but is more flexible and lighter than normal titanium. It also has a micro-shield generator to help with defenses.

X is also almost as strong and fast as John due to the bionic arms and legs X has. The only difference is that X can't pull off the same feats as John, as X's arms and legs are the only things that are stronger. He probably can't lift something incredibly heavy above his head without his spine suffering bad damage, as like I said... all X's strength and speed is all in his arms and legs. So X's physical strength is mostly in pushing/running/jumping/kicking/punching. Not so much in other aspects. Not only that but his arms and legs have a set power output. He exceeds the amount of strength his arms and legs can put out, and he will damage his bionic limbs.

How would John feel about having someone similar to him in some aspects?

Comment

@ Neo

Don't worry, There's gonna be a few means to have John and X meet. The ground training will be one such means.

Comment

@NeoFox

John wouldn't really care much unless he was an enemy. If he was on his side, then John would at least appreciate the fact that X wouldn't be a liability.

Canon John is kinda cold to everyone except for Cortana, and even then, he can be sort of closed off from her.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

I can already imagine how that might go down. Both X and John are in the training area, and when they are the last ones in the ring they both get into a decent match against each other. Though since John has the better reaction time, and such he would probably win.

Comment

@ Neo

It's actually special training sessions that test more than just strength. It's a special holographic simulator where it allows the user to feel everything normally. Let me dig up the OOC and IC posts where I discussed the training sessions with S121

Comment

@Cucoo

Yea I figured. I was just saying how they would probably meet in a training session of sorts.

Comment

Working...
                                X