Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ SUS

One of, yes.
    Oldest being the Guardians with Erebos and Aetheron being the first two. Erebos is the oldest where he has survived the death and rebirth of the universe at least twice.
    I went overboard with him in that regard. He's known as the God Slayer. Yet he can't take care of the Goddess Venturia...

And...actually...I correct myself...
    Aion is the oldest
    Cause God of Time.

And I correct my correction
    Just looked at my notes again
    He's a reincarnated God of Time.

Comment

@Cucoo

It's military slang for Bend Over, Here It Comes Again.

@SUSTIC

Either way, Eve, Cortana, and John are older than dust.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Oh lol that's why it seemed familiar....

And I will admit, I have Characters designed to be absurdly OP. Erebos being one of the most OP. Yet, I've somehow managed to make them extremely limited.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-11-2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Where did you hear it from before?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

No idea...

oh and did ya see the edit where I went through some of the characters that are really old that are canon to my story?

Comment

@Cucoo

Yep, like the one that's two universes old.
              sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

It's alright for series including RP's to have incredibly downright over-the-top characters in the series/ RP's backstory.

If I recall in an manga I've read there was a dragon or something (yes a dragon) that was so old, and so powerful that even God (the Christian god) feared. I also recall in that manga that God was also dead, and his death was kept secret by major factions in the manga until it was finally revealed.

Comment

@ SUS
                  aye

Though I'll admit, I have a very strange balance system with them...

In order of who can easily op who
                  I have mortals, the Ancients, Guardians, Nihiliods (yes, the parasite bugs), Gods, then back to mortals.

Comment

@Cucoo

So mortals are the weakest, yet they can find ways to take down the others, right?
                    sigpic

Comment

Not only was there that in that one manga, but the main characters weapon was a dragon arm that grew infinitely powerful... every ten seconds or so. It was said that he could grow so powerful that he was practically on the level of a god. Then he got the powers of another dragon that allowed him to infinitely DRAIN power of others and absorb it into his own power along with his amplifying his own power every ten seconds (which if he used it enough would literally make him so OP that John, the Auditor, and the Devourer in the other RP would beg for mercy.) Though I believe that after he used both of those abilities at the same time it literally shortened his life span greatly, and as such he was banned from using those powers.

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                        @Cucoo

Okay then.

I guess that would make Eve one of the oldest ACTUAL characters in this RP correct? Maybe along with John and Cortana?
                        Mima may beat you on that one.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

I didn't say that she was the oldest. I just said she is ONE of the oldest. That means that there most definitely other characters that could beat Eve in terms of age.

Comment

@ Mima

Originally posted by Cucoo5
                            Aura technology was established 550 trillion years ago.
                            Earth was destroyed about 520 trillion years ago and Humans arrived, heralding Era of Prosperity.
                            If Eve was before Aura tech,
                            then Mima comes in on a close second to Eve.

Comment

@Cucoo

How old should I put Cortana and John as?

It's for story reasons.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                                Let's just use 519 trillion years ago, (tbh I screwed up slightly with the times. my math is off.)

Comment

Working...
                                X