X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Kristia
    And I also just realized we derped up the solar system in the tags we've been putting, check a few of your previous posts for 'Helios' and change em back to 'Egale' XD dunno how that happened but it happened :P

Comment

ok, but there is something I need to clarify, Arankerisa just warped to the freightship?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I thought they were in the freight ship as it was docked at the station? >.<' derp
        But she did warp within, from one part to another.

EDIT: You know, I should make that organized list thing again like I did in Sanctuary...
        I'll do that Thursday, when I have some time to create another big post.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-01-2013, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Oh and Kristia...
          ...how important is Mara's ship? :P

Comment

Its not the best thing in the galaxy, if something happens to it, the bioroid has her perks thanks to have mechanical parts, yhat would deal with whatever happens to the ship

anyways, time to sleep, cya ^^
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

mk just wondering

....fufufufufufu....

Oh by the way, do you know who I have Anankerisa as in the overall plot of the story? Or did ya not read that part of the notes? :P if you didn't then I'll let ya know if it isn't obvious already...
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-01-2013, 01:12 AM.

Comment

she is a goddess, I read it. But the details I´ll ignore. I prefer the surprise :P

Now im really going to sleep, cya^^

Spoiler:

Comment

aye, call it a night
                  I'll be following suit then as well.

Comment

@ book

aye the planet can be given a name. I just didn't have an imagination great enough to add "fluff" planets in the story...and that's sort of my major weakness is coming up with names for things that aren't pivotal...
                    So just give it a name, anything will do within reason.

Comment

Planet Werbenjagermanjensen.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

That was.. The number 1 planet..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh god...all I remember was this one time when people were datamining PSO2, they found the Japanese name for a planet...
                          ...the initial translation was beautifully hilarious.
                          It was like...Planet Wurble or something....
                          but then the translators got a hold of it and discovered it was something a bit more epicly...epic. can't remember of the top of my head.

Anyway I was just about to post, but then everything derped and I lost the majority of the post.
                          Gonna get food and try again later.

Comment

Werbenjagermanjensen it is then XD, i will go edit it in, although i will,just use werban as a short form.
                            How many times can you die a day~?
                            How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Alright, I'll add the planet to the list.

Anyway, I'm going to re-write the post I was about to do.
                              It'll advance the main story some more...

and as a general announcement, I want to see some more peeps come into this...preferably into the NGO side of it.

Also...I'm so looking forward to possibly getting this through to part III and IV...because those parts...well...have literally nothing so those would be a nice open RP free of me trying to manipulate things.
                              I'll be honest...I really want to see what happens when there's less of my structure and only a rough idea of where it should end up. Hopefully by then we'll have a lot more peeps.

Comment

I think i will create a second character maybe for your NGO side when i have time, Nhiome is going to die anyway, so i need a second character.
                                How many times can you die a day~?
                                How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Working...
                                X