Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Mima

...problem with your last post.

The substance is lethal to anything that can be classified as souls.
    Anything that has a "life force" (souls, people, bacteria, living cells, etc.) will die upon contact.
    it kills to the soul.
    Hence why I have it as end game material.

in short, it can even "kill" the energy in the galaxy as the Aura/Crystal energy is technically tied to Aurora, who is a spirit.

The crystals are alive.

Sorry for not really makin that clear earlier =w=;;

EDIT: don't do anything to your post, I can work it out so it works in the end.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-06-2013, 05:41 PM.

Comment

The thing is, Reaper simply modified the souls to destroy themselves on contact anyways, so it's a mute point.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

ah ok so it works out in the end.
        =w=;
        It must seem like I'm coming up with some of this stuff as I go, even though I had a lot of it, but certain specifics I never had before.

Comment

@ Krisita

If you're wondering, you can do two things:

follow the fighter (Revere's fighter)

Helios System
          Sector 11 - NGO Flag ship

Revere pushed his fighter to the limit. It accelerated at rates that many fighter pilots could only dream of attaining. Revere closed his eyes for a moment, reminiscing about his past, as he fixed his course for an asteroid belt at the edge of the solar system. The NGO fleet was stationed here for the time being. As he approached the asteroid belt, he could make out the shapes of the massive battle cruisers.
          Or discover the Delta Division Fleet

Comment

Or secret option 3: meet Chuck Norris.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Meet Chuck Norris.

He goes by a different name now.

Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                Or secret option 3: meet Chuck Norris.
                Originally posted by S121 View Post
                @Mima

Meet Chuck Norris.

He goes by a different name now.

Are you certain that John Norris isn't Chuck Norris's father?

"Chuck, I am your father!" said Master Chief.
                "No...That's not possible...NOOOOOOO!"

Comment

@Cucoo

It's either that, or John is Chuck Norris's great, great, great grandson.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

And what if chief was a relative of.. Bruce Lee?
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Chief is Asian? I never knew.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                        It would explain something...
                        maybe...

Comment

Family trees can be as local from a state or as international from the Earth

I think chief is surely american. Microsoft enjoys its nation
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Actually, John is not american, he's just white.

He was actually born on the planet Eridanus II and raised/trained on the planet Reach.

He's not even from Earth. Would that make him an extraterestrial?
                            sigpic

Comment

hm.. hm.. he is an Eridian, that´s his native race I think

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

He's human, only from a different planet. Don't worry, I see what you mean.

What is the difference between race and species?

In RPGs, they always refer to different species as races. Shouldn't they refer to them as species instead of races?

Take Skyrim for example. You can play as an Argonian (Lizardman) or as a Nord (a human by a different name), or whatever else is there, but they are called races instead of species.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X