X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University - Campus Grounds

Lily who was still walking with Allen, stopped as she listened to the message over the intercom. However before Lily could even speak up to say anything, she found herself getting dragged off by Allen who is now in a hurry to get to Orientation as soon as possible. Letting out a short, but audible yelp of surprise Lily did speak.

"I apologize but do we really need to be in this much of a hurry?" Lily replied, trying to keep calm, but is finding it hard to.

Meanwhile elsewhere on the campus, Andrew who had still been hiding in the bushes waiting for things to die down, took a sigh of relief as he saw things beginning to calm down. That is until he stepped out of the bushes and brushed off any leaves and twigs that was stuck to his clothing with his hand. For the moment he stepped out of the bushes he heard the intercoms turn on and begin broadcasting a message from the Headmaster, of whom is informing everyone on the campus that orientation is starting very shortly. Hearing that Andrew adjusted his glasses a bit.

"Huh... I guess I should head off to Orientation now... Don't want to miss-" Andrew spoke to himself as he heard the sound of dozens of people approaching, all of which are all heading to Orientation as well. Seeing this Andrew could have swore he felt his heart skip a beat, and in a panic he began running to the location that was stated over the intercom... dropping his journal onto the ground. However due to the state of panic he was in upon seeing the approaching crowd, he did not notice that he dropped his precious notebook...

Trinity Soul University - Orientation - In front of Main Building

It was getting closer and closer to the time for Orientation to start, and already plenty of students were beginning to show. Most of the teachers were up on the stage that was put up just for Orientation. There was the Wind Teacher Master Hama who was simply sitting quietly in his designated chair. Next to him was the young and attractive water teacher Ms. Mizu. Three seats across from her sat the youthful and peppy Mr. Hinote, the fire teacher of the University. Of whom was leaning back in his chair, close to dozing off. To his left sat Ms. Momone, the Earth Teacher. Of whom was humming a cheery tune as she waited for Orientation to begin. Then to the right of Hinote sat Mrs. Dark who was just reading a book.

Then up at the front of the stage was the headmaster... of whom was pacing back and forth. There were two faculty members missing...

The school nurse Hannah, and the sound magic teacher Ms. Lydia Mauvelle.

"Oh no Orientation is going to start soon yet Hannah and Lydia are nowhere to be seen! Where are they!? They can't be late for Orientation!" The Headmaster spoke as he began to look a little... uneasy up on the stage...

Comment

Campus | Trinity Soul University | Orientation

Cecilia smiled, pointing at the large group in front of the university's entrance. "Ah, looks like we've just mad it in time! How lucky~!" Her smile stayed as she looked around the campus. "Hey, so would you two like to become friends with Lynne and myself? Coming to a completely new place like this can be pretty nerve racking without a few friends, you know?" Cecilia's eyes glittered with the hope that they would accept her invitation to become friends with Lynne and herself.

Comment

En Route to Orientation

Allen stopped immediately.

"Oh god, I'm sorry! I'm just... Really excited right now. This orientation is psyching me up. Sorry if I was a little rough."

((NO NOT WHAT SHE SAID. ER RATHER HE))

Comment

Trinity Soul University - En route to Orientation (Main Building)

In Trista's mind, Seki's explanation made an awful lot of sense. As Seki clarified, Trista couldn't help but notice the few clouds that adorned the sunlit skies outside. As Seki was of the solar-phobic kind, it only made sense that the two girls took to the shelter of the indoors. Of course, it was all part of the learning process for Trista. Right now, she was constantly forgetting that her roommate was a vampire but who was to say that this would be the case in the future. Despite this very fact, it seems like Seki was willing to put up with the harsh sunlight regardless. Was Seki doing this for Trista's sake? Or was it that she too knew of the necessity of the Orientation? Trista simply did not know.

Although the girls had paused in their walking, their position near that of the Orientation, Trista could still see the students pacing past the duo on their way to Orientation. Judging by the quantity of people, it was obvious as to how busy the Orientation was going to be. The sheer number of people. Trista couldn't process as to how many exactly would be there but it was a lot. Fearing the worst at Orientation, Trista began to cling onto her roommate. Her arms wrapped around the vampire.
          "It... I-It's alright..." Trista replied to Seki, "I-If anything, I... I don't really like the... sun either." That was not a lie either. Although Trista was not a vampire like young Seki, she wasn't too fond of the sun either. Although, her lack of favour towards the sun was not from the same vein as that of Seki's. Sunlight didn't burn Trista's skin nor was she ever at risk of death under sunlight but she was not fond of the light nonetheless.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

TSU - Orientation

Sonya listened to what Kris said. "So train and you can get as strong as Mythologicals." She said to herself. Then most of the teachers appeared and sat on their chairs (that's what Sonya thinks at least). "Oh, the teachers are here?" She asks.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU - Orientation

"Yup, maybe with time, you will create even more complex seals and start new ones" Kris commented to Sonya as she also looked at the oncoming teachers "Maybe we will start this event soon, I wonder what they have planned because what the headmaster did was more like an accidental prank"
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

With a cheerful smile, Miyu happily accepted Cecilia's invitation in a bit louder of a voice than usual. "Sure! Hanging out with friends beats sleeping in the dorms!" Miyu replied with a hint of eccentricity and a gleeful demeanor. Miyu, who was so used to having trouble fitting in at school suddenly felt right at home in this odd place. Earlier the same day she was gloomy and even doubtful that she made the right decision; for a sheltered girl who had never left her home, seeing a place so foreign made her anxious and hesitant. Yet now she felt perfectly at ease, in a place where she could truly blossom. So with a small giggle and a nod, Miyu and the rest of the group approached the crowd that marked the orientation site.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - En route to Orientation (Main Building)

As countless forgettable faces passed the duo by, Seki could sense that things would soon begin. It seemed at this point Seki and Trista would be the last to arive, giving them the opportunity to stay back, hidden from the rest of the students. With any luck they could find a nice spot in the shade where no one would notice them, not that Seki cared about being noticed. Before Seki could complete her thought however she once again felt the genle embrace of the small girl as she coiled her arms around the vamprie once again. "It... I-It's alright... I-If anything, I... I don't really like the... sun either." Trista said in response to the Vampire's prior comment.

The vampire thought it poetic how Trista would cling to her, a creature who prays on the blood of men, to hide her self from humans, people of her own kind. Perhaps they weren't so different after all? "Many would say the night sky is much more appealing. I'm inclined to agree. Anyway if we go now we should be able to hang back away from the prying eyes of others. So long as i'm wearing this jacket I can't be be killed by the sunlight So don't worry about. This is far from the worst torment I've been plagued with." Seki opened the door again and stepped out into the courtyard. The door yielded against the vampire's shoulder as she stood on the other end waiting for Trista to follow her. "Shall we?"

Comment

TSU - Orientation

Zero looked back towards Raylin and Amata. "Quiet down you two, the teachers are here after all." He said and they both look at him and then towards the front and noticed the teachers. "Guess we should." Raylin said with a small chuckle while Amata just sighed.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building -> Orientation

Trista looked up to Seki as the vampire proceeded to comment on what Trista had just said. As Seki made her little comment, as insignificant as it seemed to many, it made Trista make a small smile upon her. A little beam of joy that glowed on Trista's face before it was quickly dispelled as Trista's snapped back into the realm that was reality. A little hint of ecstasy. One that Trista had forgotten, only to briefly revived once more.

Seeing the number of people heading to Orientation calm down, Seki then insisted that the duo begin moving out. From the way things were going, both Trista and Seki would end up near the back of the crowd for Orientation. Not that this bothered Trista as she would rather prefer to be in a quieter spot than be in the very heart of the crowd. Having regained some of her composure and with little time left before Orientation, Trista nodded her head in response to young Seki and proceeded to step out of the door with Seki out in the open air campus.

With but a short walk, Trista could already see herself within hearing range of the Orientation's stage. Before her eyes, she noticed the large crowd that gathered around the stage. A hoard of figures ranging in size, gender, species, and appearance. If she closely looked at the crowd, Trista could make out a number of people of unusual species and origin. Some beings bearing reptilian scales and wings, others with large pointing ears, and whole array of other beings. The Orientation seemed like a scene from a fantasy novel, if Trista knew her fantasy novels well. To Trista, this was probably the first time that she was able to get a good look at the other students. Before, she could only ever catch glimpse of them before having to turn her head away in embarrassment or shame. The crowd was surely a sight to behold but, as mesmerising as it may have seemed, Trista still feared to approach the crowd. The sheer number of people, all of them awaiting the Orientation to begin, was something that Trista simply could not cope with. Not at all. It was only a fortunate thing that the crowd had mostly finished gather and Trista did not have to worry out being surrounded by newcomers. Or so she thought.

After taking a short while to look over the crowd that had gathered for the event to begin, Trista turned her attention back to that of her roommate, Seki. In searching for a nice spot to observe the Orientation speech from, Trista's present thoughts were quickly strucked as she came to a simple revelation. One that came off as that of either sheer ignorance and stupidity or just simple lack of understanding. Trista did not know what the Orientation even entailed. All she knew was that the new students would gather a stage. And that was all she knew. It was quite obvious that staff members would be talking down to the students from said stage but as to what this speech entailed was but a mystery to little Trista. In an attempt to regain Seki's attention, Trista proceeded to tug at her roommate's little hoodie.
                      "S-Seki...?" Trista mumbled and stammered as she attempted to get her voice across, "I... Um... Th-This... This is going to... This is going to sound silly but... I... I... don't know what exactly the Orientation is about..." With her little confession posed, Trista then instinctively took a defensive stance. A position that seemed close to that of flinching rather than that of a combat pose. In her mind, Trista couldn't help but think of how stupid her little comment was. In turn, Trista just could feel the retort that might come from Seki. An expression like that of "Do you not know what the Orientation is, dummy?" or "That's a stupid question. Why would you ask that?". What the case may be, Trista braced herself nonetheless and awaited her sharp counter from Seki.

(Whoops. Might have accidentally held this RP up. Sorry. Really need to wean out my behaviour of waiting for multiple people when it's not necessary at all...)
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building -> Orientation

The little girl's curious smile came as quickly as it left before she exited the door and headed back onto the Campos. Seki pondered what could have caused such a dramatic change in facial expression. perhaps Trista was having mood swings or suffering from monthly cycle that all mortal women had to put up with? Human behavior always seemed so strange and interesting to her. It seemed their bodies controlled their mind where it should have been the other way around. Seki felt fortunate that her own mind wasn't clouded with the fears and desires that humans felt on a daily basis. Even after spending all of high school in the company of mortals her own age, Seki still understood so little about them. Her new room mate might have been the strangest of all. Or perhaps she was completely normal behind the veil of mystery.

As the duo reached their destination Seki was fourtionate to find the sun had moved just enough to create a small shaded area near the back where all the latecomers and shy folk were seated. The vampire took refuge in this small patch of shade and looked onward, She didn't have the best view of the staff members, having it being slightly obscured by taller men and women who were still finding there seats and getting up, but that would subside soon enough. The location couldn't have been more perfect for both Trista ans herself. The duo could relax and enjoy the show from back here.

It wasn't but a few moments after the vampire had gotten herself settled that there was a slight disturbance. Seki looked for the source of this disturbance to find Trista pulling on the sleeve of her hoody to grab her attention. It seemed this was the human's first orientation. Seki could remember her first year of high school and what that one was like, but unless you were a teacher you would probably only go to a few orientations in your life time. Maybe Trista was home schooled? It would explain a lot. "Orientation Is where the teachers and staff address the new students and give them a better idea of what to expect here. They explain things like the rules, what's expected of you, safety practical, yada yada yada. I'm hoping they'll talk about the curriculum, I heard the curriculum in America isn't as strict as it was back home. I'm hoping the school is at least competent enough to give a proper education in magic."

Comment

Campus | Trinity Soul University

"Father...?" Verrena herself looked very happy to make a new relationship, especially after being deprived of human interaction other than her demented brother for such a long time. She looked at her companion skeleton gleefully, awaiting his response to make everything official.

"Hmm... none of you seem to be delinquents, so I guess it's fine..." The skeleton, Amos, mumbled in a grunt of doubtful approval. "BUT! If I see any of you betray my daughter, I will personally make your life a living hell before you die! ESPECIALLY YOU!"

Amos pointed his bony finger at the frontmost of the group: Lynne. Lynne turned around slightly to glance at the skeleton with such gaze that sent chills down the spine.

"I'll be watching you veeeeery closely." Amos whispered.

"..." Lynne shrugged, not taking Amos' warning very seriously as the group finally arrived at the Orientation site, where most if not all of the freshmen starting their new terms were gathered around, nervous and awkward. On the stage stood the headmaster that Lynne saw from before, appearing to be worried about something. Around the seats sat the row of teachers and staff, with two chairs missing.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Cecilia smiled, clasping her hands together. "Yay~! This is great!" Hearing the skeleton's warning, she tilted her head. "Huh, why would we betray a friend..? I mean, I was shunned out of town by my friends, but that was because they didn't accept magic very well, heh." She rubbed the back of her head, laughing. "Of course, that was my fault for releasing in such a public area!" Cecilia smiled, hugging Lynne gently, puffing her cheeks out. "If you hurt Lynne, I'll be sure to make you wish you didn't! Cause she's so amazing! Have you even taken a look at her drawings? They're like magic!"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Orientation

Much to little Trista's surprise, Seki did not once retort or attempt to strike Trista down for her seemingly foolish comment. Instead, Seki merely calmly explained how Orientation worked or at least some idea as to how the upcoming Orientation would take place. While the answer was that of an obvious one, Trista could not remember any instance of having an orientation. Either Trista simply just did not remember it or orientations were just not a thing where Trista grew up. The answer to which was one that Trista would not be able to know for a while. A long while, indeed.

In listening to Seki's explanations, Trista slowly but surely lowered her guard and hoped that Seki did not notice her instinctive flinching. Seki had yet to comment on a single thing regarding little Trista's behaviour. So, for all Trista knew, Seki was simply unaware of Trista was doing. That or Seki knew everything but, for one reason or another, did not wish to say. The latter of which seemed the most likely considering what Seki had already confessed.

Before long, Seki finished up her explanation and proceeded to talk about her opinions on what the university's Orientation entailed. An opportunity for Trista to get her word across. Or just another opportunity for Trista make a fool of herself.
                              "Well, I..." Trista attempted to reply to Seki, "I-It is a... a magical... university, after all. If... If they didn't... If they didn't actually teach magic, why would...? Wh-why would so many of us be here?" But before finishing her comment and leaving the rest to Seki, Trista uttered one last sentence under her breath as she placed a hand over her chest once more. A sentence that was barely audible to human ears. "Why would I even be here?"

Comment

((Okay this isn't the Orientation post, but a post to help hold things over and help get things together for the Orientation post.))
                                Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Area

After Selene had gotten finished with filling out the forms, the Receptionist had politely taken the filled out papers and began getting to work. Thankfully thanks to Orientation starting soon, most of the new students are too busy getting to Orientation. As such the Receptionist didn't have as much pressure upon her, in turn she was able to get Selene's papers filed and checked through within a surprisingly short amount of time.

Now with that out of the way the Receptionist began took out the key for Selene's Dorm Room, and a simple map of the campus for her. "Now here you go. You're Dorm Number is 106A. Please enjoy your time at the University. If you have any questions please come back to the Receptionist office."

((This is it! First side-quest sort of thing! Someone can have one of their characters walk up to the stage and volunteer to help find the Head Nurse at least.))
                                Trinity Soul University - Orientation

Meanwhile up on the stage for Orientation, the Headmaster continued to pace back and forth, only stopping to look at the seats assigned for the staff... two seats are still missing. He then looked back at the crowd of students... which was beginning to grow. This made the Headmaster let out a distressed sigh as he walked up to the mic at the front of the stage. Grabbing the mic he began to speak.

"Um... Hello? Excuse me students. Orientation will be starting a little late. We seem to be missing two of the staff members. If they do not arrive within the next... four to five minutes, then I have no choice but to start Orientation without them." The Headmaster spoke into the mic, his voice emanating from the well positioned speaker's that are placed around the Orientation area.

Comment

Working...
                                X