X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mima View Post
    I prefer whistling. Like train whistling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FszlDBd_x20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YlBeqHKIuY

Comment

More like trains with evil, insane omnipotent clowns on them.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I'm back.

Looks lie Otori's in for a surprise...

Comment

tic toc
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goes the clock

Hey Kristia

Comment

tic toc tac

(I don´t know the song >_< )
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

In any case, I see you've taken interest in that other rp. I want to join, but I get the feeling that the environment is a little... Too big for my tastes.

Comment

How so?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Well, I obviously might not understand the plot, but I get the feel that the environment is expanded as far as planets. I mean, same with here, but, ya know... Things are more focused on one world unless the situation calls for it, i.e. the devourer arc. I just asked Cucoo to dumb the plot down for me.

Comment

welp, I read it and at first I understood like nothing, so I did what I do best, ignore the complex gibberish and launch myself into the plot, then I would adapt into it

Spoiler:

Comment

Same here.

Comment

Well, in any case, I'm off your the night. Ado.

Comment

Leave the deep stuff to me in Eternal Galaxy. The core story basically takes logic and throws it out the window later on. The RP parts would focus more on the surface of the story, such as the War of Eternity, the fight to survive the spreading Nihiliods, and the inevitable destruction of the entire galaxy. Aion and Co. dive into the heart of the problem and go through a literal hell to try and stop everything, when they eventually learn they were actually accelerating the destruction.

Comment

Who's alive?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

this flesh vessel is active, would you like to have give her some tests to do?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X