Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I have this strange feeling that someone is going to arrange the rp so that Base 1 is in Hawaii. It's just a feeling, so this is what I think should happen, described in a very old fasion:

if in the course of events one wishes to meet up with Base 1 in Hawaii, then the idea shall'nt be struck down. However, I propose that we allow the leader to run away and amok in the end of the arc, for we've still 4 bases to bring forth justice... and freedom to the imprisoned, for united, we stand strong.

But seriously, I'm gonna make Antarctica a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
      Hey, I have this strange feeling that someone is going to arrange the rp so that Base 1 is in Hawaii. It's just a feeling, so this is what I think should happen, described in a very old fasion:

if in the course of events one wishes to meet up with Base 1 in Hawaii, then the idea shall'nt be struck down. However, I propose that we allow the leader to run away and amok in the end of the arc, for we've still 4 bases to bring forth justice... and freedom to the imprisoned, for united, we stand strong.

But seriously, I'm gonna make Antarctica a bitch.
      Well, the Auditor's enjoying his vacation there, so he would probably secure the islands beforehand.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Base 1 is not in Hawaii. It's not even in West Coast.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

let me guess, its in the middle of the planet
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

In the center of the universe...better call the doctor.

Comment

The base is not a place, but a person! Or so i'm told.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Howl´s moving castle!
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

That would be an interesting turn of events.

?????: "You see, the reason why you don't see a base 1 is because... I am Base 1!!!"

Comment

Mima is half right.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                      Mima is half right.
                      WHAT A TWIST!

Comment

This will be interesting, no matter how it's pulled off.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I dont get it... is it a cyborg? Is is a computer based world? Cuz I'll admit, that would be a pretty badass base.

Comment

sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Kogasa hit puberty!!! Wait, I didn't know she was a boy.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

I am completely lost again...

Comment

Working...
                                X