Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Good luck with that.

Anyways what do you think of Zero's X series design:

Compared to his Zero series design?:

Personally I like both designs. When I see them I think of Zero. Yet when I see the Zero series design I think of a completely different Zero (literally.)

Comment

@Neo

I like the first one better
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

If not, I could.

I wonder how it would be if we both tried to control them.

I would be able to remain online for the brunt of the active periods, but I'm not experienced in RPing a villain.

You are good at RPing villains, but are not on as often as me.

Like I said before, if you don't want to, I'll be willing to take it on.

Who knows, I just might only need to jump in. That's what I did with Prometheus Labs.

@NeoFox

I like the first one better too.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yea the first one just seems to... scream out Zero more. It's easier to remember, easier to recognize.

At least they do give a decent explanation as to why Zero's appearance changed between the X series and Zero series.
          Last edited by NeoFox; 11-01-2013, 04:55 AM.

Comment

@NeoFox

What explanation do they give?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Well it takes place 100 years after Zero sealed himself away after the events of the X series.

Events that took place between the X and Zero series: (Please note that the Zero series was made before X7 came out.)

21XX: The Maverick Wars continue during the Mega Man X series.

Mega Man X6: Sigma is killed by X. An indefinite time later, and without the knowledge of X, Zero allows himself to be sealed in his ending of the game to be analyzed by scientists. The period of his sleep is planned to end 102 years later.

Cyber-elf technology is invented by analyzing Zero. Cyber-elves are pure energy with artificial intelligence. They were invented for the sole purpose of ending the Maverick Wars. Their creators designed them to amplify the power of Reploids and to combat the effect of the Maverick Virus. The key in this development was the creation of the Mother Elf, which Mega Man X used in order to permanently destroy the effects of the Maverick Virus and thus end the Maverick Wars.

Neo Arcadia is built as a major city-state sometime after the Maverick Wars as a place where humans and Reploids can live in peace.

The Mother Elf is stolen by Dr. Weil, who turns it into the Dark Elf and instigates the Elf Wars. This four-year period is so violent that it destroys 90% of the planet's Reploids and kills 60% of the planet's humans, and leaving much of the world barren. During this time Zero's original body is stolen by Weil to construct Omega. Weil also creates copies of the Dark Elf, the Baby Elves, to control all Reploids in the world. Zero is given a new body using his original mind. Zero and X fight against Weil's forces and, in the end, go up against the powerful Omega, defeating him with the Final Strike attack. Dr. Weil is banished from Neo Arcadia, being punished by receiving a regenerative armor so that he will survive and "suffer" forever in the inhabitable lands outside Neo Arcadia. Omega is banished to space. After the battle, Zero seals himself again.

After the Elf Wars, X seals the Dark Elf after the Elf Wars at Yggdrasil using his own body.

The Four Guardians, Sage Harpuia, Fighting Fefnir, Fairy Leviathan, and Hidden Phantom are created using X's DNA and Data. Thus technically being X's children (gee I wonder what would happen if all four guardians met X and called him "Daddy" in front of everyone.)

Copy X is built by Ciel.

Copy X labels several innocent Reploids as Mavericks in Neo Arcadia, and a Resistance is formed to confront him.

The Reploid TK-31 accidentally saw confidential information, and a week later is considered Maverick by the Eight Gentle Judges. He escapes from Neo Arcadia with HE-22, a member of the Resistance. TK-31 goes to Area 7 and takes one Baby Elf with him, and changes his name to Elpizo based on the information he saw. This event happened sometime between the Resistance's formation and Mega Man Zero 2.
              Last edited by NeoFox; 11-01-2013, 05:04 AM.

Comment

@NeoFox

Ahh.

So it's the same Zero, only with a different body.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yes.

Even though Weil was not featured officially until the third game, he is responsible for many of the events in the first two. His corruption of the Mother Elf led to X's original body being used to seal away the Dark Elf, which in turn led to the creation of Copy X, having serious repercussions in the first two games.

He is also described as the only Mega Man villain who has successfully destroyed the world's main government, leaving it in a post-apocalyptic state. In fact, he has accomplished this twice, including the Elf Wars and the Ragnarok event.

Dr. Weil is perhaps one of the best villains in the entire series. Imagine if he was brought into the sequel after Sigma... He would probably be top dollar target for organizations like the Neo-Yakuza, SCAE, Prometheus Labs, and the Maverick Hunters. I mean seriously! A man that was capable of destroying the world's main government twice within his world that also led to one of the absolute worst wars within the series is a big threat! Unfortunately though in the sequel he wouldn't even be able to compete with the later villains that are planned. That's why I don't plan on introducing him.
                  Last edited by NeoFox; 11-01-2013, 05:17 AM.

Comment

@NeoFox

I'm not sure he would get very far after Sigma.

You gotta think, everyone would kind of be up in arms after Sigma. They would probably scan for any "rouge" transmissions or robots and try to pinpoint any other possible enemies. I'm pretty sure they would also be more brutal in their tactics, to try and quickly take care of the problem before it grows like with Sigma.

That's what I think would realistically happen. They would change their tactics to quickly deal with Dr. Weil after learning from Sigma.
                    Last edited by S121; 11-01-2013, 05:23 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yea I know. That's one reason why I won't plan on introducing him into the second season. Unless he would be like a lead scientist for any larger group of villains near the end of the second season if there was such a organization. I love Dr. Weil as a villain, but I love Sigma more. I also hate Weil because of what he was capable of. He literally was the cause of the Elf Wars which pretty much left the world in a serious state of ruins. After Sigma most organizations would then up their defenses and tactics to try and prevent such a serious threat from happening again.

I think my story arc would be a decent one to start the sequel off with after a decent amount of time of peace, and quiet at the beginning. I even have a few good ideas on how to start off my story arc as well.

Comment

@NeoFox

How do you plan on starting it off?
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I planned on it starting off with X and Zero (who WON'T be going to travel the world alone) who are working with the Maverick Hunters are suddenly informed about a large outbreak Maverick activity in two places in the world. Somewhere in the US, and somewhere in Europe. Zero and his squad are sent to the US, while X and his squad are sent to Europe. During that time Zero's squad is taken out by the Mavericks and Zero disappears, and X had suffered serious damage.

Since the Maverick Hunters are down two of their best squads, lost one of their greatest hunters, and has a damaged X they decide to call upon help... who do they ask? Well from X's recommendations they call on Isaac, Nitori, and the others in the main group of this RP to help out until they find Zero, and X is back into fighting condition. Things will then continue on from there. They will also try and get Axl (who would probably rather stay with Yuyuko in Gensokyo until things get bad. I imagine him coming in somewhere near the end when everyone invades Sigma's underground base. While the others invade Sigma's base X and Zero will be having their battle.

Comment

Okay sorry for double posting but... quick question...

Does anyone else get this strange popup on Yukkuricraft's front page?

I tested it out on 2 different computers. My main computer, and my laptop and I get the same pop up or advertisement or whatever it is (it's about some cat finder thing) on the front page on both.

Do you guys think something is wrong with the forums again?

Comment

It's a joke
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

my brain is active thanks to caffeine, teacher isn´t here and im over awake
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X