–Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

MFC.

Tastes like chicken youkai.

Anyways just a note, officially is much different from completely. Officially means that the base is temporarily shut down until I decide to follow the leader. They still supply us with money, technology, soldiers, etc. since we're still important somewhat.

Comment

Came up with an idea, sort of a continuation of something from the beginning of the RP, but in a different place, more specifically, in the Bamboo Forest. I'm thinking of bringing back the Inventory, but as a more travelling thing, with space-time dimensional travel, courtesy of GLaDOS.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Conversation between Mokou and Wriggle is hilarious.

@Mima
          It could happen. Would love to see Lonestar try to argue it up with Mokou.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Then I think i might do it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Volgin is part of a broken base, and it's his fault. Am I moderate at shockers or what?

Comment

There be no windows on the Inventory. That would ruin the privacy.

Comment

Did John see anything on his radar, any people?
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

He is going to have a few things to deal with now. For the Organization order in the plans are everything, if something does not work anymore you dispose of it.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

I'm getting all tingly inside ready for this battle scene! Btw, you do know how this scene works, right? Like how Volgin jumps on top of the Shagohod and takes control via electrocuting the wiring?

Comment

@Mima
                        You're able to delete your posts. Look to the bottom right of the post and click edit post. From there, look in the same area and you'll see "delete".
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hold up, mah bro's whinin. I gotta play yugioh with him. I'll try to take breaks inbetween.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                            @Mima
                            You're able to delete your posts. Look to the bottom right of the post and click edit post. From there, look in the same area and you'll see "delete".
                            That does not seem to be working for me at the moment. I usually would, but it does not seem to be working for me.

Comment

Did you click the little bubble that says "delete post"?
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah. But it seems to have deleted itself anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X