Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm contemplating on the announcers return... I mean don't get me wrong, I know that he got... Messed up. But I plan on, like... Having a character take his memories and put it in a computerized form. Why, I would even dare to add a twist... A hell of a twist...

Comment

Anyways is there anything for me? I could probably get Huey towards John.

Btw, whoever got the hint from my previous post gets a cookie.

Comment

hm.. no, not good at finding hints

also if you send huey, it would be now a group of 5 characters, possibly an interesting event
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I was waiting to see if Katrix was going to add a post, maybe Ansem's reaction to John basically ignoring him.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Assuming she's still here...

EDIT: Yea she's still here. Probably watchin TV.
            Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-29-2013, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Hey, does anyone know anyone who has the capability of taking one's memories and placing them as data in a computer?

Comment

@Wonder
                I assume that he will go to DiZ to be encoded
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

The Didact?

Then again, he uses The Composer as a way to encrypt humans into digital information, then puts them into Promethean Knights.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

So does anyone have a plan for the announcer's upgrade? Like, based on what Katrix said, maybe... DiZ found his body and decides to encode his memory? Anyone with a good story getz cookie.

Comment

Hm, well I don't really know exactly, but here is something.

DiZ is always looking for test subjects he can use for his experiment. What if he found the announcer and made a deal with him somehow?

@S121
                      The funny thing is that the person John just talked to is not Ansem, John does not know that tough, not yet at least
                      Last edited by Katrix; 06-29-2013, 03:26 PM.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Heheh, thing is... The announcer is dead...

Wait!!! I got it! Dr. Stranglove! She put 'the Boss's' memory in the mammal pod of an AI. No wait... That may not work... Ya know what? Maybe an engineer at engi-con can do that! Maybe we can do something like this:

John: I walked back to engi-con to recruit some engineers. I looked at the list. Let's see... Fifteen engineers. Headcount, one, two... Fourteen? But it says fifteen here.

I decided to look around the ruins of the giant amplifier. I couldn't find the missing man, but at that moment, I knew something was wrong...

Because for the announcer's body to have disappeared at the same time the missing engineer did, it was too strange to be a coincidence.

However, if DiZ can deal with dead guys, we can do that.

Comment

NPC Character of Choice: Silver the Hedgehog

Game of Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog 2006

Power: Telekinesis, and several other psychic abilities (can' use telepathy though.) If he has Chaos Emeralds or any other object that grants power he can turn super where his fur turns gold, he won't be fatigued from his Telekinesis, and is impervious to most damage. Currently he has 1 of the 7 Chaos Emeralds on him which currently enhance his Telekinetic abilities. The other Chaos Emeralds are spread across the globe.

Weapons: N/A

Weaknesses:
                          Silver can be quite naive (especially around Blaze), which could lead him up the wrong path.
                          His attitude can start fights.
                          He sometimes tends to carry the world on his shoulders.
                          If he overuses his ESP, Silver can become extremely fatigued.
                          He's a bit simple minded.
                          He has a short temper.

Appearance: He stands at 3ft 3

Personality: Silver is best described as having "a strong sense of justice" and it is this personality trait that motivates him to head back into the past to correct the future. He also believes in standing up for those who can't stand up for themselves. This led him to accept Blaze when everybody else was teasing her for her pyrokinetic abilities. When he pursues an enemy, he does it with a relentless determination and will make alliances and rivalries very easily, which makes him easily tricked by others. According to his character profile in Sonic Generations, he is an optimist.

Morality: Lawful Good

Biography: This is rather long and can be confusing due to most of his backstory involving so much Time Travel that there are several different histories for him. Though I will say that after he was brought into this world he is trying to find someone to help him out.

Traumas: Well his good friend Blaze did use her body to seal Iblis away (but the time line was messed up in Sonic 2006 making it to where it never really happened pretty much.)

Don't know where Silver should start out though. Also I won't bother with the Paris Arc anymore.

Comment

IT'S NO USE!!!

Anyways, probably Vietnam. The australia group is heading there right now.

Comment

@Wonder

I don't know. In KH the memories lie in the heart. when a person dies the soul leaves the body. It's never said what happens to the heart.
                              For the RP tough we can just assume it just stays with the body.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Very well then! Get DiZ to find the body.

Comment

Working...
                                X