Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X would have a hard time adapting to normal life. In fact X might be in a bit of trouble with the military. I mean he did end up disappearing on a mission. He might either be presumed dead after X's team in the military were killed, or he might be considered AWOL.

Axl would have a bit of an easier time adapting to normal life (Even though he will be staying in Gensokyo with Yuyuko.) He does have a more normal personality and is the kind that would probably rather do other things besides work all the time.

Zero... I don't know. He might be able to adapt to a normal life much more easily than X would, though Zero is going to disappear a bit after the Devourer Arc.

Chris would either leave the military after all he's been through and try and live a normal life. That or he would most likely continue his job.

Claire might end up getting together with Six.

Dr. Wily will go do whatever he usually does, and Dr. Light will go back to his lab with Mega Man but not before asking if X wants to move into the lab.

Dr. Light would probably be able to live the most normal life. Despite being one who works with robotics all the time.

Also does anyone remember Margaret Moonlight?

I introduced her in the London Arc, but she only made a brief appearance. Now where should she be?

Comment

My art pad
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Wb wriggle. But remember, Zommari smashed through the cockpit window I'm white angel form... No pressure...

Comment

Okay. I don't remember accepting role of HM though.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

? When did I say that?

Oooooh, no the window to the consumer, not the unit ship.

Comment

I will just wait patiently until there is a update with X, Zero, and Axl. No pressure though, I can wait until whenever you have time though Wriggle.

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

I take it Ran accepted the Biofoam treatment?

(Needed for my next post.)

@NeoFox

I'm not very sure. Will she pop up in the next Arc, or will she go to Prometheus Labs and into the Medical Bay?
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

...and how should I respond to that?

Sorry, if you're going to ask for Zommari to fight someone, you have to give me what happened before.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Margaret will make an appearance in the beginning arc I have planned for the sequel.

Comment

IŽll assume Domino will lose to the fox?

Sorry for giving you so much pressure wriggle tho
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle
                        No fighting. He just came to watch his little step brother fighting. Anyways, he looks unmistakably like an angel, white wings, white robe, smoothened nails and teeth, but you can still recognize his face. He went at the speed of sound from outside the ship and broke through the windshield.

Oh, and as far as the unit ship, Shiki whacked Daiyousei for not resisting temptation with the rod of remorse.

Comment

Ey Neo, you're needed for Model X.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Krispia
                            We'll see.

@Wonder
                            Who is he nearest to?

I'm waiting for Pringles.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Anyone close to the window. It's quite noticeable.

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

I take it Ran accepted the Biofoam treatment?

(Needed for my next post.)

Up above.

I need to know if Ran accepted the Biofoam treatment or not. It was skipped over.

It probably does seem like a little thing, but it would be confusing if we simply made no mention of it and skipped over.

(Here's my previous post. ------> <Here>)
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X