Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have Marisa support you in this attack.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
      Araa I don't see anything wrong. John just jumped out of the helicopter, and as the helicopter was about to hit the ground, Aqua uses her spell to suspend it up in the air (Right?)

You just have to deal with Shikieiki.
      So much for being a lucky Spartan. {:<
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Aint nobody got time to ask a Spartan for help when you have a wizard next to you.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

And a Category G.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Oh by the way, when you say old wind I imagine there being snow, so I brought a blanket for John. If there isnt snow... Still blanket. Its cold out there... I think.

Comment

Cold only on spots where the CFH system vents cannot reach, such as the helicopter crash spot.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Okay I have been gone all day. What has happened since I was gone?

Comment

Well, a bit. On my side, the thermal storm is still closing in on Osaka, and the presence inside it is starting to make itself known. Mima's in a recliner, Salvador and Pontius are eating food, and Marisa's talking with Yuuka and Renamon in Osaka.

Comment

I also saw something about the helicopter X and John was in crashed or something? Gee I hate when important things happen when I'm gone.

Comment

Yup. And Otori, Komachi and I are there with john, not that we caused the crash.

Comment

Okay from what I read the thermal storm caused the helicopter to crash, and John and Aqua escaped? If so then I can say that X also escaped, but barely. Using the Falcon Armor's flight function to escape the helicopter. Don't know bout Alpha Team though.

Also if that's the case I can have him come back into the scene when John and the others reach their destination.

Comment

It didn't crash. Aqua saved it. It's heading towards Yuuka and Renamon.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah. So the helicopter was saved, and John and the others are now traveling by car to their location? I'll have X be flying through the sky as he bailed the helicopter as he thought it was going to crash. I'm going to have him fly to the rendezvous point, but first I'll have X try and send a message to John via communicator.

Comment

So the only ones in the helicopter are Alpha Team and Aqua.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yea. Let's just have it that Alpha Team also got in a vehicle of their own, and was able to hot wire it.

Comment

Working...
                                X