Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One time I spent a whole day doing nothing but reading Tvtropes. Only got up for important things like food, water, and the bathroom.

My friends said they found me passed out at my desk with my face practically glued to the keyboard.

Comment

@NeoFox

It's a people trap!

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! XD

I once had 63 different tabs open. They were all TVtropes.

Funny thing is, most of the pages had SOMETHING to do with Touhou. You will not believe how many tropes Touhou invokes. I actually then decided to open up a bunch of random tabs and see how many of them had to do with Touhou.
      Last edited by S121; 11-01-2013, 03:19 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

bah can't fall asleep right now
        I think the coffee finally hit.
        Quick, what or where can I post.

Or what conspiracies can I form?

Comment

@Cucoo

You can post on Count to 10,000.

In IC, Daniel is trying to hide from Jack. Perhaps he comes across Inu Sakuya.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

HA!!! Touhou seems to get involved with absolutely EVERYTHING.

Touhou is taking over the world...

I just escaped Tvtropes and watched this video for some reason... (I actually just missed the song... I always listen to it at least once a month for some reason.)

The singing might be awful (at most points in the song), but in a sort of awesome way. Not only that... but the lyrics... just makes me miss my childhood

Comment

@NeoFox

That song was actually stuck in my head earlier.

I kept trying to figure out what it was called.

It's all your fault! You and your darn music! XD

@Cucoo

(Check my post above.)
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

I can't help it if Mega Man music, and covers of Mega Man music are catchy as hell. That's one thing the entire series is known for. Great music! Even some of the worst games in the series (5, 6, X6, and X7) all have great music.

Just listen to Code Crush of Mega Man X7 (it's literally the opening theme of X7.)
                Here's a AMV someone made of Code Crush:

Also remember that talk we had about me introducing Proto Man in my arc in the sequel though as a sort of important to the plot character that WILL die during the same arc, but is important because he has one of the Biometal's in his protection? Well I have been coming up with ideas for Proto Man.

Comment

@NeoFox

I liked the song, especially the beginning of the song.

What did you have in mind for Proto Man?
                  sigpic

Comment

my brain right now

Rampaging Sakuya included

Comment

@Cucoo

Coffee?

Anyways, if you want something to post, there's always "Count to 10,000", or Inu Sakuya in IC. (just in case you didn't see my message before.)

I don't use coffee, I do squats to increase my bloodpressure. I did 200, so I should be fine for a while. (I feel so special.)

I feel kind of like you do right now. XD
                      Last edited by S121; 11-01-2013, 04:03 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well after listening to the song Unrest in the house of Light by The Protomen I thought of an idea for where Proto Man would be.

Proto Man... a creation of Dr. Light... he was intended to be the first robot capable of independent thought and reasoning. However being a prototype robot, Proto Man's design was not complete. Although he greatly exceeded Dr. Light's expectations on several levels, it was later discovered that Proto Man's energy core had a critical problem that would eventually make him stop functioning. Dr. Light planned to repair him. However, being created too independent, Proto Man feared the modification would change his character. Proto Man refused to have Dr. Light meddle with his systems and fled to protect his sense of identity. He had helped Mega Man several times during his life time. Now he's in the real world. He originally woke up in an old town that was in pretty bad shape. Not many people lived in this town, but those who did had been terrorized by sadistic characters. Proto Man had decided to help protect these people that grew to hate characters. Proto Man fought and fought... he did eventually win, but he was in bad condition. The people in the town refused to help him since he was a character himself. So Proto Man went into hiding in the town's sewers. That is where he found the Biometal Model L. To Proto Man this was a relatively strange device, but he could feel it's power. As such he has now devoted his life to protecting this town, and this strange Biometal. Due to the extensive damage he suffered from his first battle in this world, and due to the amount of time it's been his core is at a dangerous state. It's unrepairable...

I picture that after someone like Isaac (huh... looks like this arc would also have a lot of stuff for Isaac to do) meets Proto Man after being sent by the Maverick Hunters to search for a Biometal within the area Isaac stumbles upon Proto Man. A brief battle between the two because of a misunderstanding ensues. After they realize that they don't really mean any harm Proto Man tells Isaac his story and about the Biometal. Proto Man would first be hesitant to let Isaac take the device, but eventually he warms up to Isaac. However a large group of Sigma's men led by Prometheus and Pandora invades the city in search of the Biometal. The situation being too difficult for Isaac (even though he fought LUCIFER of all people and came out the victor) and Proto Man to handle, Proto Man tells Isaac to take the Biometal and leave he stays behind to hold them off. Knowing full well that Proto Man wouldn't be around much longer due to his core he attempts to hold Sigma's men off allowing Isaac to escape.

Proto Man would end up dying in the battle. Though Isaac wouldn't be without any memories of Proto Man. The Biometal Model L would be in Isaac's possession, as well as Proto Man's shield would then belong to Isaac. That's basic plot for Proto Man I had planned.

@Cucoo

If you want in the second season Cucoo I could try and find a place for Morgan or someone in my story arc.

Comment

@NeoFox

Isaac is going to be very busy.

I think Isaac would be good in the Mega Man Arc. If any of the robots are killed, Isaac can open them up and quickly repair and revive them. It will also be good for Isaac, seeing how he kind of fell into the background of the Devourer Arc, due to him being ill prepared for the war. As for Proto Man, I imagine a very similar reaction. They would start off not trusting each other but would eventually become friends, or at least people that can trust one another. I think the Proto Man Arc is going to come out nicely. It will be interesting.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea. I think it will come out nicely as well.

Comment

@NeoFox

Now I need to figure out the whole SCAE plot bit.

I'm not sure who's going to control them, but I have a feeling that I'll have to be the one to do it. That will be hard. -_-;

If not me, then I think Katrix might do it, maybe we'll both control SCAE. We did both collaborate on what they would be like.
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121

I guess I could try. It could work out great or horible.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X