Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what im good is with commander shepard, I got too involved with her character
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Back from shopping, so does my application post need more or...?

Comment

it was ok for me, but what character are you bringing in? you have 4-5 on your post ^^;
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

The only thing I would add is what he is now doing, now that he is in the real world. For John, it was being a police officer. For Renamon, it was living in a remote village. For X, it was working with the military.

I'll be willing to help if you have any questions.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys kind of got distracted with minecraft again.

Comment

its ok Neo, welcome back

Spoiler:

Comment

I'll be crashing the party now. I'll try to post a little here and there, but I don't know what net I will get at ny school.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@Kristia

I edited my post.

Six is now in it.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

By the way you know that odd strain of virus that is actually quite beneficial to humans because it could increase a persons abilities slightly and was made by a scientist in the Neo-Yakuza base? Well... I'll give you a hint.

He was the main antagonist of Resident Evil 2, infected by the G-Virus, a virus that he himself had developed. This man was also a rival to fellow researcher Albert Wesker before the events of the games started. He turned good after he got a new chance at a mostly new life in the real world he is attempting to turn over a new leaf like Dr. WIly. However this man was forced to develop a virus that could replicate the Spartan Augmentation program.

Comment

@NeoFox

Allies in dark places!

Time to shine a light in and throw a rope into the darkness.

@Katrix

Oh, and I almost forgot.

Welcome back!

I seem to be forgetting to say that a lot lately.
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121
                        ...What?

Anyways the man is William Birkin. Even though he wanted to go into studying ways of how to aid humanity, he was forced into developing a virus that would replicate the Spartan Program to make Neo-Yakuza brand super soldiers.

Comment

@NeoFox

It's a metaphor.

"Allies in dark places", refers to the fact that a good guy is working at the Neo-Yakuza base, otherwise known as the dark place.

"Time to shine a light in" is saying that it's time to go find him, and "and throw a rope into the darkness" means that they will help him escape the Neo-Yakuza base.

It basically means this.

A possible ally is working for an evil organization!

Time to go find him and bring him to safety.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121
                            That's what I thought it meant!

Comment

@NeoFox

Yep.

I don't often come up with metaphors, but when I do, they're pretty good.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                                @Cucoo

The only thing I would add is what he is now doing, now that he is in the real world. For John, it was being a police officer. For Renamon, it was living in a remote village. For X, it was working with the military.

I'll be willing to help if you have any questions.
                                ....ugh that...
                                crap I was reading some of the IC thread and I forgot bout that part...
                                Could I have him like in Fire Emblem just wake up in a field w/o his memories when other game characters find him so that I don't have to force him into a role that would most likely not be truly him? I can RP as a chara but forcing a chara to be something that he isn't kinda makes me feel...guilty to try and interpret the character into some other role...

If I had to think about it, he would maybe be military cause he's a Tactician...or he's like something with the CIA cause of his ability to read ppl...but neither to me would seem to fit.

Edit: thinking on this terms I would probably do Azanami as she's more modern and would be more like a citizen with training in the way of the sword as almost uh...what's it called? a citizen militia?...which is kinda what the ARKS are...but I don't know her as well as Robin...so blah.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 08-27-2013, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X