Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys before I go, I wanna try An experiment for the season 2 intro. Take one or two characters and state a quote that they have either already said, are going too say later, our would say. This will be on the opening past for effect. I'll start. You guys go after and I will check them when I wake up. Ahem...

It's chaos that keeps the order these days. If there were no chaos, there would be order, and that is nothing but a glorified term for tyranny.

- Gerard Terranous

There is no such thing as love at first sight. That is lust. Love is built, not seen. The world would be perfect if the people could see that.

- HM
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 08-25-2013, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Elsword is a master swordsman that excels at close range combat. He's quick on his feet and can hack and slash with the best of them. Not only can he dish it out but he can take a lot of punishment as well. His only real weakness is magic but in his mind, there's nothing a sharp piece of steel can't beat.

Elsword, is an ambitious but hot headed young swordsman, trained by the leader of the Red Knights, his sister Elesis. Elesis left her little brother to lead a mission, never to return. Elsword now searches the land for two things; the stolen Elstone, the precious gems that power the continent of Elrios, and his missing sister.

Then comes the Sheathe Knight Class:
      The Sheath Knight is able to materialize the legendary "Conwell" sword at will after harnessing its power, allowing him to attack with two swords at any time and inflict endless amounts of hits in an instant with his new combos not thought possible before.

Already a veteran of many battles at a young age, Elsword still feels the need to become even stronger, and the need to create his own sword-fighting art. During his quests, he discovers an ancient hidden treasure, a scabbard named Conwell.

This scabbard was imbued by its creator with the power to summon a second great sword at will. With this power, Elsword could wield 2 massive swords at the same time and become a peerless warrior. Elsword makes a pact with the mystical scabbard and quickly begins to develop his own fighting style using the dual-wielding technique.
      Elsword travels the land of Elrios with friends in search of the El, making a name for himself wherever he goes. People of the land soon begin to talk of the great swordsman who travels with the magic scabbard Conwell - the Sheath Knight.

The young swordsman had grown adept at the dual sword technique. He is faced with a new test that promises a great improvement on his abilities. The Sheath Knight inevitably grows into a master of countless swords. He then became the Infinity Sword.

Throughout his ordeals all over the continent as the Sheath Knight, Elsword observes how the scabbard Conwell takes in the dark El energy from the infected monsters he faces. This troubles him and leads him to consult the spirit of Conwell on how to stop the contamination—Conwell must absorb the dark El energy at first and then transfer it to Elsword.

The spirit counsels Elsword that this remedy will stir the gloom in his heart, unless he conquers it with might. The red-haired boy’s confidence is unfazed by the challenge before him, and he lets Conwell do what must be done. In time, the dark El energy changes them both in ability, empowering Elsword—now known as the Infinity Sword—to multiply the scabbard and call on an unlimited number of swords.

As the Infinity Sword Elsword who was a master of swordplay. After becoming the Sheathe Knight and eventually the Infinity Sword he can use Conwell (the white and red sword) to summon an unlimited amount of blades (though he can only summon so many at one time) which he can use to send after an opponent, or attack at close range. He is capable of using some types of magic, but Elsword is only good at close range magical attacks. Meaning his true specialty is in close range.

Also the Awakening I believe is more of a body and mind sort of thing, but could probably be accessed through Magic as well.
      Last edited by SUSTIC; 08-25-2013, 11:31 PM.

Comment

im back people, what did I miss?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Wesker was defeated, and some little chit chat as well.

Comment

wesker is down, huh? now for some rest, unless someone has another thing ready for the group
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well the Neo-Yakuza base in London still has to be taken down. There is at least one scientist there that is going to try and finish Wesker's plans. Though the blunt of it is over and the Prometheus Labs will send a few spartan's there.

Comment

ok then, im still waiting on wriggle for the other group tho

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm finally done with the Medical Ward. I tried to make the atmosphere seem dire.

It should be. Wesker did a lot of damage.

EDIT:

Oh, and welcome back, Kristia, and I believe you too, Wonder.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

thank you utsuh

btw, im still debating between sending shepard now or when the second season starts

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

All up to you.

What did you have in mind?
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

i had the idea of sending her to the labs, but that would be a total deus ex machina

in the other hand, im 70% sure to keep on with the fox on the second season, but with the commander too (be it as partners on whatever story happens or separete stories)

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Not unless you have her as a part-time employee at the labs, sort of like a mercenary, or an assistant to the research there.

She walked over to get an assignment from the Lab, but arrived to see that it had been attacked.

She then goes in to investigate what had happened.
                          sigpic

Comment

Here's what Raven would look like if he was a girl!

This was the female skill cut in that appeared when you use a special active (in other words Skills) on April 1st. This is the one for Raven.

Comment

Imagine Raven's reaction if they met.
                              sigpic

Comment

male raven: so.. what´s up?

female raven: awkward..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X