• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to play Minecraft more. I'm too fixated on Leagu :3

Anyway, IC.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I also added a recreational room in the storeroom (it just has a table, paintings on the walls, a cake, and pretty red, blue, and yellow carpeting) as well as an alchemy room.

The small tower with the glass windows is the only part of the upper house that has windows and is also my bedroom. The tallest tower is a watch tower (obviously.)

I also got really freaking lucky with the nether portal as it spawned me right in a freaking Nether Fortress! Close to my portal was a small natural nether wart farm, and a blaze spawner. I turned the nether wart farm into a much larger Nether Wart farm.

My normal farm was expanded, now I have melons growing, along with pumpkins, potatoes, carrots, wheat, and sugar cane. I also have an animal farm for mostly the important stuff. Sheep for wool, cows for steak and leather, chickens for feathers and well... chicken. My home is also in a plains biome that is surrounded by Jungle Biomes on 2 sides, a swamp to the right of my home, and a normal snowy forest way off in the distance. Past the jungle behind my home (the jungle behind my home is insanely large, and my world isn't even a large biomes world) is another snowy forest, and past that is a desert that leads into the ocean. In the desert is the village, and trust me it is one hell of a walk there. If I were to start walking to the village from my home at morning it would be night time before I'm even halfway back home. Luckily I have a bow with plenty of arrows, iron armor, and a diamond sword for defense as well as plenty of baked potatoes.

I like my new world. This world has been fair to me. Diamonds have been generally hard to find for the first time in a long time. So far I have only found like 12-15 diamonds.
      It has also been fair in difficulty as well. I literally had to work for my stuff which normally on other survival worlds I easily get what I need with in a couple of hours and I'll already have diamond gear.

This world is definitely my favorite... aside from my... very first world back in early beta... *sniffle sniffle*

Comment

Ahh, so you have your own base of operations now.

Sounds really good.

I think that they might have increased the rarity of diamonds in the later patches of the game. I used to find diamond easily while gold was hard to come by.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yea, now I can actually start focusing on some of the more "challenging" things like getting enough diamond to get gear, get decent enchants on all my weapons, make enough healing potions, and find a stronghold to go to the end. I have some of the important stuff right now, so all I need to do is start focusing on what to do next. Right?

Comment

@NeoFox

Yep, pretty much. Of course, I never finished a game. I would always start a new one when I got bored.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hello Everyone

@Cucoo

No enemies outside. Just get over there soon.

@Mega

We kind of have too many people over there already.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Irl Dia armor < iron armor
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Dia armor?
                  sigpic

Comment

Diamond Armor-Dia Armor.

He was also saying how Iron Armor would be better IRL than Diamond Armor. Since Iron armor can actually absorb shock and impacts while the diamond can't. Diamonds are a really crappy material to make tools and weapons out of IRL.
                    Last edited by NeoFox; 09-01-2013, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Strong, but very brittle.

I actually saw a video on that.

sigpic

Comment

Agh asdfhiksjcifjsjxhc I can't find a good Konngara remix 3:
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

What kind of remix are you looking for?
                          sigpic

Comment

What do you think? Battle theme.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I actually meant like metal, orchestral, etc. It's kinda implied that you're looking for battle music.

There's not much, but this is what I could find.

Metal

Techno (I think. I don't listen to Techno, so I wouldn't know.)

sigpic

Comment

You know I'll post my characters themes again.

Chung's:

Chung's Battle theme:

Raven's Theme:

Raven's Battle Theme:

So what do you guys think of their themes?

Comment

Working...
                                X