Clear All

Let's see...for Robin's inventory...

Going to at least give him for a sword the Brave Sword

and Tyrfing

For tomes...
    I might give him the Book of Naga

Mjölnir

and Excalibur or Forseti

...Now I might ignore the 5 item limit and just say he has all magic tomes except dark magic (even though it seems like he can cast some sort of dark magic...) and an Elixer.

EDIT: @Sustic Chungs Battle Theme ( *q* )
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-01-2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Hey guys I found a cool picture of Chung with the wings he gets from the Disfrozen Portal.

It also gave me an idea for an upgrade for Chung in the future

Comment

I have a question, does he has animal ears?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

That...
          is not specified. Though it is strongly suggested that it is just a part of his hair.

Comment

Dayum...Who's Chung's tailor? *q*

Oh and I would think...ya mentioned him being "the white wolf" or something like that...maybe he spiked his hair in a spot to look like wolf ears? Sorta like Miko...except for a symbolic reason.

oh and I find funny things for materials to use in here...

Comment

Oh yea you want to know something else?

This is what Chung's eyes look like! Look at the little paw print!

Also Chung's Iron Paladin Class makes him look like a girl!

Comment

eh.. anatomically that is a female body if you ask me
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It literally disturbs me!

Why did they make his Fury Guardian and Iron Paladin job class look like a girl!?

Comment

since that game has a girl with boyish body (EVE), a big chested archer (Rena) and a loli magician (can´t remember her name) Its kinda understandable

Spoiler:

Comment

Well things are moving along...
                      now...I want to hold a vote: Who thinks in the sequel there should be color coordinated teams? C'mon, the results could be hilarious....

Comment

Naw, it's way too cliche, reminds me too much of Power Rangers.

Besides, we could just easily have them comment on the fact that green seems to be a popular design color.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

alright then...
                          how bout everyone wearing green forms a team? Just green. Has to be green. MUST BE GREEN.

Oh and how is things going to be coordinated with this upcoming battle considering Robin's proximity support skills and Chung's support skills?
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-01-2013, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Hey guys. I barely found the window of oppertunity, but from now on until maybe october, I'm on full internet rehab.

Btw, about Zommari's speed, I said he was ABOUT the speed of light. Like 7/8 of that speed at most, and that's just if he's flying fast in his angel form.

Comment

I was thinking more of this for Konngara's battle theme. Add a bit of serenity to it.

http://youtu.be/NP-p1Q6ZqBQ (Start from 19:03)

Also, god dammit you guys. I never said Ran was with Dominus. Stop assuming stuff. It gets tiring.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Should we rewind it?
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X