Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol that would be priceless. However it is still the same Raven just genderbent for April Fools.

Aisha (a female character in Elsword who is a mage) has one of the scariest genderbent forms.

Normal Aisha (no Job Class): Age 15

Genderbent Aisha:

Comment

i wonder something.. why in MOST mmos have either a loli girl or a scantly clothed girl OR a scantly clothed loli girl?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh geez.

It reminds me of Manly Touhou.

Last edited by S121; 08-26-2013, 01:02 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

utsuh.. erase the second image, that will traumatize people ¬¬
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

What happened? What did it show? Was it bad?

I know that sometimes, people program secret images into other images.
            Last edited by S121; 08-26-2013, 01:08 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

eh.. a troll face, an old man showing his.. rear entrance, and a meiling saying "thats for hotlinking desu"

Spoiler:

Comment

Ahh... programming images into the original image...

It happens from time to time.
                sigpic

Comment

that was.. gross and painful at the same time.. it was.. stretched by both hands strongly

ew....

Spoiler:

Comment

F*cking Goatse.

What's sad is that it's really not that bad compared to some of the other things on the internet.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well I might not introduce Infinity Sword Elsword, but rather Void Princess Aisha.

After her Dark Magician class she Aisha continued down the path of darkness by mastering destructive magic. The advancement to Void Princess unleashes more of the dark skills, stronger magical damage, and new combos that allow close combat. She can maintain the traditional Mage role by keeping her distance or show what a Dark Mage is all about with close combat action.

Comment

Sustic, you just showed my point in mmos logics XD

anyways, time to sleep, goodnight everyone

Spoiler:

Comment

Lol, I really should stop doing that (proving people's points) got me in trouble several times...

Comment

lol its ok Sustic, I was just saying.

again, goodnight ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.

@SUSTIC

No worries. You would need to do something bad to get in trouble here.
                              sigpic

Comment

TOUHOUMON STAHP JUMPING IN DIFFICULTY ASDF
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X