Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a good reason of why the jackal evaded the fissure, she was fighting the devourer at close combat, thus being on the other side of the fisure

The fox knows the hell has opened and she wonīt hesitate at all with what to face

Samus will destroy every bit of energy that the ship has with her nova beam
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, you might have to fight Zonmari first, but we already established how notoriously OP the Nova Beam is, how it's able to shoot straight through indestructible Phazite plating.

Of course, it's still canon and still allowed.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Im taking in note that the nova beamīs "ammo" is extremely low, 2 shoots maybe, 3 almost impossible, but we know the bounty hunter isnīt going for the safe route, arenīt we?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't remember there being an ammo count.

I suppose it's for balancing purposes.

That's a gun John should have grabbed from the TISF laboratory.

They would have been able to kill Generals in a shot or two.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

oops.. I confused it with the omega cannon XP

The nova beam, in my opinion, should have some taxing for being so strong, but the omega cannon despite being an ultimate beam, is also in the canon story, so that is the most powerful beam in Samusī inventory

Spoiler:

Comment

Perhaps the Samus's arm cannon must cool down after a few shots? Like 3-5 shots then a cool down, and one charge shot equals immediate cool down?
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I would say that the Nova beam would have to cool down for a little bit if you fire it too fast for too long.

I wouldn't quite say 3-5 shots, only that it overheats with overuse.

As for John, I have an idea of what his "ultimate attack" will be.

Have you ever played Halo, and if so, have you ever heard of a MAC Cannon?
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea like after a set number of repeated shots then it has to cool down. Could be 4-5 or 6-7 (I think 3-5 is more balanced.)

A charge shot would definitely make Samus have to cool down a bit.

Also I have heard of a MAC Cannon S1
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

MAC ammunition is one of or the strongest ammo in the UNSC ship weapons if I remember

The cooldown idea seems good for me

Spoiler:

Comment

I was thinking about his ability to create Corridors of Darkness, and how he knows about his universes history.

The Magnetic Accelerator Cannon, or the MAC Cannon, is a giant coilgun capable of shooting a 50mm, 600 ton Tungsten or Depleted Uranium shell at over Mach 88.

The Super MACs fire 3,000-ton slugs at 4% the speed of light, or at Mach 35,239.

Imagine that hitting the Devourer.
                      sigpic

Comment

That should kill him. It might scare the sh*t out of the Lunarians though.
                        sigpic

Comment

WTF Why did my previous post disappear?

Comment

@Mega

I don't know. 0_0
                            sigpic

Comment

I just hope I get on wriggle does too, right now im too tired to think anymore

goodnight utsuh and mega

Spoiler:

Comment

Weird... must have accidentally deleted it -_-

Anyways an attack like that would definitely scare the Lunarians. Imagine a blast from all of those flying RIGHT PAST THE MOON while a lone Lunarian was sitting a top the highest structure or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X